Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

. : . Dark Woods Circus . : .

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo
Newbster
Newbster
Ichigo

. : . Dark Woods Circus . : . Empty
PostSubject: . : . Dark Woods Circus . : .   . : . Dark Woods Circus . : . I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:41 pm

I did kind of steal the idea of the name and overall RP idea from the Vocaloid's song "Dark Woods Circus". So I kind of ... er... I wasn't feeling very creative when I was making this.

• Story

Once in a closed off forest there was a circus where children that had been tampered with by scientist lived and entertained. They were treated as poorly as dirt and mostly kept in large cages for display, and were laughed and ridiculed as freaks. They all had a unique, sometimes horrible, talents that they showed off during the shows. One would be a singer, but would have goat body parts sew to them. Another maybe would be twin's; their bodies sown together. Then a literal man-eater.

No matter the talent though, they were laughed at. Besides this, they had each other and they helped and loved each other since that had no one else that cared. For they can never leave, The Dark Woods Circus.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

• Rules

1. Be Respectful:

- Do not yell at others, or say anything considered rude or mean to others'. Don't let me catch you doing anything of that sort.

2. How I want you to RP:

- Try to please write at least... lets say 3 sentences. Again, I hope you'll TRY to do that. Please also use correct grammer and such.

3. Characters:

- At least make 2. o-o I mean, you don't have to at first, but try to have 2 at some point. For ever girl there's a boy, and the other way around. I don't want an over load of males or females.

4. Relationships.

- No making your own character a BF/GF.. that is so desperate. =w= Also no making the point of this RP all about getting in a relationship. You can, but don't make it the whole plot.

5. Photos:

- I'd like you to use anime pictures. No real-life people... only anime.

6. Lastly:

- Please have fun~! ^^

• Skelly. ( Delete what's in the [ ] )

Full Name: [ First and Last. Middle is optional. ]
Preferred Name: [ Name you'd like to be called by. ]
Real Age:
Age Looks:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Species: [ Anything really. ^^' ]
Power(s): [ Only up to 3. ]
Weapon(s):
Talent/Act: [ What you can/do during the show. ]
Personality: [ Try to be descriptive. =.= ]
Appearance: [ Remember. ANIME. ]

Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~thoughtfulzombie
Ichigo
Newbster
Newbster
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: . : . Dark Woods Circus . : .   . : . Dark Woods Circus . : . I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:58 pm

• My People

Full Name: Etolie Fraceska.
Preferred Name: Madam~ Or Lady Etolie
Real Age: Around 200 at least.
Age Looks: 16, maybe even 15.
Crush: Ohohoho~ No one.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: --
Species: Living Porcelain Doll.
Power(s): She specilizes in Dark Magic, so we have that kind of stuff.... that's about all.
Weapon(s): She has her fan. It is like blades and can cut through anything like butter.
Talent/Act: She's the "ring master" I guess you could say. She's the one who started this madness.
But she does do a little something in the beginning. A yurrhurrhurr.
Personality:
Appearance:

Last edited by Rozemarijn♥ on Mon May 09, 2011 10:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: . : . Dark Woods Circus . : .   . : . Dark Woods Circus . : . I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:35 am

((I was wondering if Lady Etolie could use a guy to work for her. Kinda like her right hand. He would still be part of preformance but he reports to Lady Etolie. If not ignore this part and I will still make it like he is one of the captives.

Full Name: Lance Tiding Grey
Preferred Name: Lace
Real Age: 19 his birthday is May 1st
Age Looks: 17
Crush:none
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:none
Species: His DNA is spliced with a dragon's. He has grey leather wings and odd golden orange eyes. He also has a a red mark on his right arm of a dragon that it red most of the time but when his powers are in use it turns black.
Power(s): Lance has control over fire and thats just about it. Besides the fact that he has super strength
Weapon(s): Nothing too big. Just a couple knives he has strapped to his chest along with a view throwing stars. Though in a fight he is more likely to use his fire powers as an offense. Also around his neck is a vile of his blood during his first transformation. The blood it able to be a dealy posion of the elixir of life. It depends on the heart of the one who drinks and if Lance gives the blood it is up to how he feels about the person drinking it.
Talent/Act: Both a fire breather and eater XD
Personality: Lane is very what one would call cold. He is very closed off from everyone even people who were changed just like him. He facial expressions are normaly blank and he isnt one show emotion. He follows orders like a robot without question and he isnt one to disobey an order. His only weakness is for younger children who are the only ones who have ever seen him smile.
Appearance:
. : . Dark Woods Circus . : . 27447710

Full Name: Talon Night
Preferred Name: Night
Real Age: 122
Age Looks: 19
Crush:none
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:none
Species: Incubus. The male version of a Sucbuss who needs physical touch to keep him alive
Power(s): He drains human life with a simple kiss. He has the power to use his words on people as if they were attacted to puppet strings.
Weapon(s): A cross blade that stays on his back.
Talent/Act: He preforms magic tricks for the crowd known as the Mystic Night.
Personality: its midnight where i am. I will edit
Appearance:
. : . Dark Woods Circus . : . Svanim11

Full Name: Tiadalma Jewl Vale
Preferred Name: Tia
Real Age: 16
Age Looks: 16 I age normal
Crush: as if I could really think about that in this hell whole.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Back up before I rip out your throat.
Species: Demon. but really half vampire bat so she need blood.
Power(s): Tia has control over shadows but not dark magic. She can shift shadows into any shape she wants and bring life to them. Tia also has the ability to make your mind at peace. Ironicly she makes all feeling leave your body more used for peaceful deaths or if a preformer needs to have their bones reset she is like the morphine.
Weapon(s): Tia is able to summon a bow and arrow from her shadows but her cage is build to keep her from concentrating
Talent/Act: She preforms with Lance most of the time but when she is by herself she is an acrobat along with her twin sister Esmeralda
Personality: Despite her traits Tia is rather shy and quite. People warm up to her because of her kind and gentle aura, but she tried not to open up that often because of the fact that she hates to see people hurt and her reaction to them would be for her to burst into tears. She can be strong but it only happens when it is something she strongly feels about.
Appearance: The Demon Of course.
. : . Dark Woods Circus . : . 36463510

Full Name: Esmeralda Taval Vale.
Preferred Name: Rae
Real Age: 16
Age Looks: 16 just like my twin.
Crush: none
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none
Species: Angel
Power(s): Rae can bend the element of light and has healing powers. Though she has the power to inflict pain on your mind that is unbareable
Weapon(s): She has twin katana blades,
Talent/Act: She does acrobats with her sister or helps with Talon
Personality: Rae is the more outspoken on the twins. She is rash and stubborn and completly the opposite of her twin.
Appearance:
. : . Dark Woods Circus . : . 36463510
Back to top Go down
SimplySakura
Newbster
Newbster
SimplySakura

PostSubject: Re: . : . Dark Woods Circus . : .   . : . Dark Woods Circus . : . I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:25 pm

The best Vocaloid song EVAR.

Full Name: Maiko Kawano
Preferred Name: Mai
Real Age: Lost track after 198
Age Looks: 17
Crush: None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
Species: Zombie
Power(s): Bringing things to life
Weapon(s): A small gun that she hides under her skirt.
Talent/Act: Pulling off her limbs one by one, then put them back together.
Personality: Maiko is a very nonchalant person. She's blunt about everything and doesn't really register much emotion. At the same time, she's kind to those who respect the dead, and, if she has to, Maiko will do favors for those people, no matter the cost.
Appearance:
. : . Dark Woods Circus . : . Anime_sexyCreature_Mummy

Last edited by SimplySakura on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

Location : Ponyville...In Kaname Kuran's Room...Home...Japan. I can be anywhere. :3

PostSubject: Re: . : . Dark Woods Circus . : .   . : . Dark Woods Circus . : . I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Full Name: Mei Lin
Preferred Name: Lin or Mei. Which ever is fine I guess.
Real Age: Thirty.
Age Looks: Possibly sixteen.
Crush: No. She never felt emotions or had any.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nada. She'll eat her boyfriend or girlfriend.
Species: She is a lamia; half human, half serpent.
Power(s): Eh, she has none but her bite is lethal. >.<
Weapon(s): Hm...a double bladed scythe. The snatch is curvy like a snake and there is a strange mark on the tips of the blades. On the side, it says Devour in Chinese symbols.
Talent/Act: She can transform into a large, fully grown serpent and do many tricks. If the crowd loves her....she'll eat a kid or any other thing in one bite. =.=
Personality: Despite Lin's nonthreatning and childsih looks, she acts like an age very older than hers and has a reputation to match. She does not talk at all and I mean it...she doesn't. So she is basically mute and wanders off a lot. Due to the lower part of her body being a snakes' body, she tends to be very cautious about her surroudings. Mainly because people tend to step or trip on it. Lin is very secretive and mysterious seeing as she doesn't talk a lot. If she ever decides to talk it will come out in a low whisper with some hissing after that.
Appearance:
. : . Dark Woods Circus . : . N5j09i

Full Name: Kyoto Shirogane.
Preferred Name: Kyo
Real Age: Seventeen. Woo!
Age Looks: Above....
Crush: No.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nada.
Species: Necromancer/Demon.
Power(s): He can summon the dead to some extent.
Weapon(s): Unknown.
Talent/Act: Summoning the dead of course. :3
Personality: Er...still editing this part. Sorreh.
Appearance:
. : . Dark Woods Circus . : . 2qtlo4p

Last edited by Lin-Yin on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
iSketchalot
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
iSketchalot

PostSubject: Re: . : . Dark Woods Circus . : .   . : . Dark Woods Circus . : . I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:09 pm

/ish joining :3

And herro Ichigo-chan >:]
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

Location : Ponyville...In Kaname Kuran's Room...Home...Japan. I can be anywhere. :3

PostSubject: Re: . : . Dark Woods Circus . : .   . : . Dark Woods Circus . : . I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:56 pm

/ <3 :3...Teehehe.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Newbster
Newbster
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: . : . Dark Woods Circus . : .   . : . Dark Woods Circus . : . I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:03 pm

Oh wow. o3o All accepted, thank you-! ^^
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Newbster
Newbster
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: . : . Dark Woods Circus . : .   . : . Dark Woods Circus . : . I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Quote :
((I was wondering if Lady Etolie could use a guy to work for her. Kinda like her right hand. He would still be part of preformance but he reports to Lady Etolie. If not ignore this part and I will still make it like he is one of the captives.

And yes, he can.. that actually sounds cool. C:
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: . : . Dark Woods Circus . : .   . : . Dark Woods Circus . : . I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:11 pm

Heller dear. Very Happy And nice role play by the way.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Newbster
Newbster
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: . : . Dark Woods Circus . : .   . : . Dark Woods Circus . : . I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Ohai. c': I am whole fully assuming you're my darling Shay? Very Happy /was looking at location
And thanks~
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: . : . Dark Woods Circus . : .   . : . Dark Woods Circus . : . I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:19 pm

Mhm. Yush, yush I am. My location kind of gives it away. And you're welcome. /<3
And I ish ready to start role playing whenever you are.

Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: . : . Dark Woods Circus . : .   . : . Dark Woods Circus . : . I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:22 pm

((tots ready to start rping on this topic XD))
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: . : . Dark Woods Circus . : .   . : . Dark Woods Circus . : . I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Mhm. >.<
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Newbster
Newbster
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: . : . Dark Woods Circus . : .   . : . Dark Woods Circus . : . I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:19 pm

I fail at getting on here. /dies/
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: . : . Dark Woods Circus . : .   . : . Dark Woods Circus . : . I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:26 am

((its cool just com on when you can))
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Newbster
Newbster
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: . : . Dark Woods Circus . : .   . : . Dark Woods Circus . : . I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Here. =.= ~
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: . : . Dark Woods Circus . : .   . : . Dark Woods Circus . : . I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:57 pm

Hurr....O_O
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: . : . Dark Woods Circus . : .   . : . Dark Woods Circus . : . I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:32 pm

((I kinda want to post. hmmmmmm))
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: . : . Dark Woods Circus . : .   . : . Dark Woods Circus . : . I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:53 pm

Same here. I think I may and just go ahead...I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: . : . Dark Woods Circus . : .   . : . Dark Woods Circus . : . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

. : . Dark Woods Circus . : .
Page 1 of 1