Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wolves of the Dragon Lands

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wolves of the Dragon Lands Empty
PostSubject: Wolves of the Dragon Lands   Wolves of the Dragon Lands I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Wolves of the Dragon Lands? What an idea...well, here it is, anyway.

You are a wolf living in the Dillanu pack. You live in a forest bordering the Dragon Lands, filled with ferocious dragons that could make an easy meal of you if you dare to enter their territory. You live alongside a pond full of yummy fish and that's nice to swim in, and not only that, but the water attracts prey to the area.

NPCs are:

Dragons nearby:

~ Dagger, the warrior dragon who sometimes flies over the forest looking for a quick meal. He has eaten wolves before, one from your family pack even...he is your enemy, but he's too strong to take along or even in a small group. The monster would need an ARMY to take him down. When you hear his screech, you must hide or be eaten.

~ Drake, the fire dragon. This dragon is very protective of his territory and young. If you go near his nest, he will fight and kill you. He's one of the many dragons who gives you reason to stay out of the dragon lands for sure...

~ Jasper, the abandoned dragon young. Jasper is a strange dragon. He's oddly small, about the size of a young wolf and not too tough. He flies through the trees in the forest sometimes for fun and preys on small mammels. He hisses when approached by a challenger, but if one gets too close, he'll just fly away. He doesn't really care to fight.

Wolves of the pack:

~ Kaliin, the hunter. She is a strong wolf who hunts daily. She's best when chasing down deer and she's good at stealthing around. She is 2 years of age and has 3 pups of her own.

~ Nibbles is a young pup who loves running and jumping around. He loves exploring his environment and will sometimes wander off. He is one of Kaliin's three pups.

~ Jenna is a young pup who enjoys standing on a large rock near the pond and staring at the water. She loves pawing at the surface for the fish and scaring them away. She is one of Kaliin's three pups.

~ Kev is a young pup who likes hunting bunnies and squirrels. He can chase after them for the longest time! When he does catch one, it means another little meal for the pack, which is nice. Smile - Kev is one of Kaliin's three pups.

~ Dax, the brave will lead the pack when necessary, and other times help teach the pups the art of hunting and little tricks for when they grow older. Dax is Kaliin's mate.

~ Mezilith, the stealther. is great at blending in to the environment and sneaking up on prey. She helps prepare the den every year and likes to dig as a hobby. Yep, dig. Dig dig dig. She's found a few strange things in the ground before like bones, which she loves to chew. Yep, chew. Chew chew chew.

...and those are the NPCs! What are NPCs? Non-Player Characters! NPCs will walk around and interact with you when the times come. Anyone can control the actions of the NPCs when having them interact with their own charrie, but don't over-do it or you will lose this ability and only be able to control what your character does. What I mean here is you could say something like:

"Bob approached Dax slowly and raised his head. Dax walked closer and sniffed Bob. Bob continued walking passed as Dax eyed him. "I trust you, Bob, but because you are new here you're going to be watched closely, at least for now. Don't mess up, because you know being a part of this pack means you'll be right with my mate and pups, and they mean everything to me. If you do anything to hurt them, I WILL kill you. But again, I do trust that this will not happen. You understand, yes?" Dax said. Bob looked back and replied. "I do, Dax. I swear I will not hurt your mate or young, and I'll do all I can to help this pack grow and prosper". Dax grinned and kept walking. Bob kept moving as well, preparing himself to meet the others that will soon become his new family."

Notice how in the quote, the person in control of Bob also controlled the replies from Dax. They didn't over-do it with the control over Dax, they just controlled them as...them. Dax as Dax. This is fine Smile

However, it is NOT fine to control other actual people's charries. Ok? Good Very Happy

So to create your own charrie for this RP, just fill this in:

Username:
Name of Charrie:
Gender of Charrie:
Age of Charrie: (pup, young, adult)
Look of Charrie: (describe)
Background of Charrie: (optional)

Here is my character:

Username: Kirmia
Name of Charrie: Kerina
Gender of Charrie: Female
Age of Charrie: young
Look of charrie: She has dark grey fur with black spots down from the back of her neck to her back legs and a ripped ear. Her nose is black, her muzzle is a little darker than her main fur's color and her eyes are both dark blue. The inside of her ears are lighter than the outside. I don't have a pic, but I might add one (a drawing of her) sometime!
Background of Charrie: She left her family pack at an early age and took off into the forest. She was 1.5 years old and all alone. Soon though, she was found and taken into the pack Dillanu. Mezilith was the wolf who appeared out of nowhere and welcomed her. Confusedly, Kerina followed her and that was the first time she met her new family.

Well, that's all. Wow...long intro thing...but still! Join in even if you don't understand it fully, you'll catch on Smile

The current state of the pack (starting state): Everything's fine, spring has just begun and the pack is all together and happy. There's a good food supply and more on it's way (you wolves know what I mean). Something is bound to happen any time though...something bad. I can feel it.
Back to top Go down
ShaylaJeanyJeen
Admin
Admin
ShaylaJeanyJeen

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of the Dragon Lands   Wolves of the Dragon Lands I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:02 pm

Wow! I really like the NPC thing, and I love this roleplay in general. Good job!
-Shayla
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingfordummiz.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of the Dragon Lands   Wolves of the Dragon Lands I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:16 pm

ShaylaJeanyJeen wrote:
Wow! I really like the NPC thing, and I love this roleplay in general. Good job!
-Shayla

Thanks Very Happy

If you want to join, feel free to make your own character Very Happy

This'll start up after someone makes a character of their own on here, so I'm waiting on that lol.
Back to top Go down
ShaylaJeanyJeen
Admin
Admin
ShaylaJeanyJeen

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of the Dragon Lands   Wolves of the Dragon Lands I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:10 pm

I'd love to but at the moment I'm busy making some helpful topics about roleplaying.

Maybe someone else will though! Very Happy
-Shayla
Back to top Go down
ShaylaJeanyJeen
Admin
Admin
ShaylaJeanyJeen

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of the Dragon Lands   Wolves of the Dragon Lands I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Quick request though, could you possibly copy and paste this into a different topic under one of the sub-categories? I'm pretty sure this would go under Animals::Fantasy or Sci-Fi.
Thanks!
-Shayla
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves of the Dragon Lands   Wolves of the Dragon Lands I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolves of the Dragon Lands
Page 1 of 1