Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If You Can't Remember.. It Didn't Happen --Accepting Members.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

If You Can't Remember.. It Didn't Happen --Accepting Members. Empty
PostSubject: If You Can't Remember.. It Didn't Happen --Accepting Members.   If You Can't Remember.. It Didn't Happen --Accepting Members. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:18 pm

PLOT:

Your life was just becoming perfect. You were finally becoming at least somewhat popular, dating the person you'd been crushing on for years, and life was going well. Until, one night, you decide to go to a party. You go, have fun, and dance. At about two in the morning, you decide to head home. As you're going to find your car, yu see a shadow move in the darkness. Being buzzed, you paid it no heed. As you were getting to your car, the shadows moved. You felt a jolt go through you, and you see everything go black.
You wake up God knows how long later, God knows where. But, as you regain your senses, you see you are in a lush room, and there is a girl sitting in the corner of the room. She is dressed in all black, has creamy latte skin, and silver-black hair. You also realize she has a gun in her waistband, a knife in her hand. You couldn't remember anything of what happened the night before, or the weeks before that; in fact, you could only remember when you were a misfit, unpopular. You were about to ask her how you got here, when She looked up and smiled a feral grin, her brown eyes sparking. "Good. You're awake," she said in a smooth voice, standing casually and sitting on the bed. "Do you know where you are?" she askes calmly, though her grin made her look as if she were about to kill you. You gulp and shake your head. "You're at Brign Water Academy. A boarding school for the misfitted. You were never popular. No one ever loved you," she said and stared into your eyes with such an intensity, it hypnotized. "That's not so here. Here, we'll teach you all you need to know about life, and no one will not love you here." She stood quite abruptly, and exited the room.
After two days here, you see the classes; most of which have to do with physical training, killing/ hunting, or "special classes," which no one will tell you what is. You will soon find out, though.

(Okay, I have absolutely no idea where I'm going with this.. I saw a picture and a quote on it said, If you don't remember, it didn't happen. So, I felt like doing this. Basically, you were kidnapped for a government program, with your memory swiped from when you were popular. You were given 'powers,' and thusly the special classes. These powers develop during the Physical Training courses. It's a boarding school. No one knows where-- just that it's on a large island. I'm odd... ANYTHING GOES.)

RULES:

-No killing without consent.
-Minimal cursing. Please, if you can, just avoid it all together.
-No God-Modding or Power-Playing.
-Nothing too Graphic when it comes to screwing around.. Just, like, Fades to Black.
-Please make at least ONE boy. Girls overpopulate these RPs nowadays...

SKELLY:

Name:
Powers:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Kids?:
Other:
Appearance:

MY CHARRIES:

Name: Sasha Klat
Powers: She can swipe memories, and see in the dark-- as well as see things no one can/ make her eyes see heat levels.
Crush: None.
BF/GF: No.
Kids?: ABSOLUTELY NOT.
Other: Her brother is Nick. She is very important to the Government's research, and an extremely good sniper.
Appearance: Latte-like-skin, Brown eyes, Black-and-silver hair, tall, lean, pretty..

Name: Nick Klat
Powers: Can hear extremely well. Telepathy, too.
Crush: Nope.
BF/GF: Nada.
Kids?: No!
Other: He's also important to the Research, because of the powers. He can pick out who would be good. He's good in fights.
Appearance: Tall, virile, with latte-colored skin like his sister's, almost Black eyes, And a thatch of curly/ tousled black hair.

Name: Anna Mariel
Powers: She has yet to find out.
Crush: Nope.
Kids?: NO WAY.
Other: Exceptional skills at Physical things, like shooting a gun and fighting.
Appearance: Average height, chubby, pale, brown wavy hair, Golden-yellow eyes.

Name: Samuel Barntel
Powers: Yet to be discovered.
Crush: No.
Kids?: No.
Other: He usually keeps to himself.
Appearance: Tall, muscle-y, tanned, Green eyes, pale gold hair..
Back to top Go down

If You Can't Remember.. It Didn't Happen --Accepting Members.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplaying For Dummiz :: The Real Stuff, Roleplaying :: Anime :: Fantasy or Sci-Fi-
Jump to: