Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  Empty
PostSubject: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:00 pm

~*~Gaurdian Island Wolf Packs~*~

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. I want this to be a good RP so anything you have to say will be accepted and apreciated! Smile

The Story:
For thousands of years the gaurdians have stood to protect this island, keeping it safe from all possible threats. There had not been much for the wolves to fear until recently. A new creature they had never seen before had come to there land. Refered to as the "two-legs", the humans are the biggest threat the wolves have to fear. The humans are cutting down trees and hunting animals for food and fur. The humans also have weapons that the wolves have never seen' such as guns. In order for them to survive the wolves must compete against the humans.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Elemental Gaurdians:

Itonami- The Gaurdian of Life and Healing-Female-

Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  White_Wolf_by_crescentmoon
Abilities- Has the ability to heal the wounded and give life to the dead

Zetsumei- The Gaurdian of Death-Male- Erik (me)

Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  Klocek_by_akreon-d1ksvap
Abilities- He can kill with nothing more then a touch

Hinote- The Gaurdian of Fire-Male- Boxghost

Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  Fotia-_fire_wolf
Abilities- He can control and create fire

Aisu- The Gaurdian of Ice-Female-Sister of Mizu

Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  Cold_breath_by_ArtemisA_wolf
Abilities- She can freeze water and has can freeze an enemy with her breath

Koudo- The Gaurdian of Earth-Male-

Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_dream_of____by_Silvarn
Abilities- He controls earth and plants. Throwing large rocks and trapping his enemies in an overgrowth of vines.

Mizu- The Water Gaurdian-Female-Sister of Aisu

Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  Ekanta_by_blackpassion777-d4j9ya8
Abilities- She controls water and can even turn herself into water.

Sora- The Guardian of Wind and Sky-Female- Boxghost

Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  Elemental_wolf_contest___water_by_HolyFrap
Abilities- She controls the sky. She can create storms and distructive gusts of wind.

Raiku- The Gaurdian of Electricity-Male-

Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  The_big_bad_electric_wolf_by_wolfsecho-d2zuw8f
Abilities- His body is constantly generating electricity and one touch has a deadly amount of high voltage. He can also summon bolts of lighting from the sky.

Kumori- The Gaurdinan of Shadows-Male- Erik (Me)

Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  Wolf_of_Shadows_by_TheTyro
Abilities- He is a living shadow. He can morph into any shape or size and can can shift from 3D to 2D in a flash. His shadows are indestructable by light.

Awai- The Gaurdian of Light-Female-

Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  Skoll_by_akreon-d5jcjux
Abilities- She is never blinded by even the darkest of dark for she is always giving off a luminous glow from her body and eyes.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Skelly:

Name:
Nickname:
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Rank Wanted:
History:
Personality:
Looks:

Note: You can be the Elemental Wolves as long as they are not already played by someone. The ones with usernames by them are taken! Their looks and names are already given. Please let me know if you choose to be a gaurdian.

Ranking:

Alpha Female:                                
Alpha Male: Osamu (me)

Beta Female:
Beta Male:

Lead Fighter: Tiegan (Boxghost)
Fighters:
Baku (Me)

Healers:

Lead Hunter:
Hunters:

Lead Tracker:
Trackers:

Omega:

The Rules:
1: No god-modeling (even as a gaurdian)
2: Don't kill other members' wolves without concent
3: Don't be your own mate
4: Be respectful of others
5: Dont let anyone feel left out
6: Please listen to me and make sure I accept you before rping.
7: You can only be a gaurdian if I say you can or if I have
given someone the authority to accept and decline people.
8: Be cool and have fun ;D

Note: If you need anything please ask me! If I'm not online send me a PM. I will do my best and reply ASAP!

My wolves:

Name: Baku
Nickname: ---
Crush: not yet
Mate: wants
Pups: none
History: Orphaned at a young age when his mother had been killed my a rogue
Baku had become a lone wolf. Unable to fend for himself he grew weak and was
nearly dead when Osamu found him.
Personality: He's a bit shady and doesn't trust others except Osamu. He
often has nightmares of his mothers death.
Looks:
Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  T1309644692978ca253105fa5ecfa85669b5a6e6e3a6b

Name: Osamu
Nickname: ---
Crush: not yet
Mate:looking
Pups: none
History:He was orphaned as a pup when a group of hunters
killed his parents and half of his pack. He group up, fending for
himself in the woods and with his past he has become fierce and overly
protective. He hates all humans for what was done to his family.
Personality: Fierce and protective. He lingers in solitude
and rarely opens up to anyone. He is kind to those he trusts
and cares for.
Looks:
Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  Flash

Last edited by EpiclyErik on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:14 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:04 pm

THIS ROLEPLAY IS OFFICIALLY FINISHED!!
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:47 pm

Name:Tiegan
Nickname: none
Crush:none
Mate:considering but none
Pups:none
Rank Wanted:head fighter
History: Tiegan pack was not slaughtered, they gained a fate much worse. Tricked by wolves they were trapped by the humans and fourced into labor. As if pets the adored the humans touch while they helped imprison their own kind. She and her sister where able to escape such a cruel fate but they were seperated by a forest fire. Unable to withstand the smoke and the heat of the flames the sisters where fourced to seperate and they have yet to see each other since.
Personality:Silent andcold Tiegan mainly gets her voice across by actions and is not afraid to challenge those above her if she feels she is right. Such a stubborn mind will one day get her in trouble but for now she will be of her own free will.
Looks:

Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  Tiegan10

((later on I will post her sisters info. Oh and if you would like me to play a guardian I would be happy to play one.))
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:32 am

Accepted. ^-^ And you can have the rank of head fighter.. and also if you want to be one of the gaurdians that would be fine. I dont think ive chosen which one i want to be yet though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:54 pm

awsome. beware my awsome puppy. and I have no clue which guardian to be either XD
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:59 am

lol xD and im gonna be all of them til theres actually members on here but the two main ones i want are Zetsumei and Kumori.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Im thinking Sora or Hitome <~ hope I spelled that right.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:34 pm

I think you mean Hinote.. the fire wolf.. and that's fine. you can be those two if those are the ones you want.. I cant edit the info until i'm on the computer though..
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Tiegan whinced as she applied pressure to her left paw, it had been wounded while she was jumping across the river in hopes to catch a rabbit. The meal had gotten away and she was left with a slight pain. Pushing the thought aside the slinder fox like wolf sniffed the ground under her paws and padded through the thicket. A snap made her ears perk as she turned and growled. Coming up from behind her and from the shadows where three wolves, but these wolves reeked of humans and they had pecies of cloth around there necks. "Looks what we found boys, a new chew toy." Tiegan eyed her enimes. It wouldnt be easy but she would be able to take these over stuffed wolves, no, they were dogs now. They did not deserve the title of wolf. Crouching low Tiegan waited and watched but her bright green yes darted back and forth unsure where the attack was going to come from.

((yes that is the one and coooool))
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Osamu and Baku trudged through the forest, ears pricked and alert. Osamu walked with his nose low to the ground as he followed a deer trail. Baku followed a bit behind him watching the area around him. Then a new scent caught Osamu's attention; the smell of human. His head snapped up and he stopped. He scanned the area with his multicolored eyes with his nose was pointed upward, sniffing. He caught the smell of wolves as well. "This way." Baku sniffed, "But the deer are this way." Osamu was already headed in the opposite direction, "We aren't following the deer. Now c'mon!" He was running now.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:13 pm

The three wolves began to circle Tiegan and she snapped at their legs. "Strong willed isnt she boys?" They chuckled before tacking a turn to attack her. Quickly Tiegan moved out of the way of the first wolf only to have another pounce on her back. Rearing on her hind legs the other wolf lost his grip and fell to the ground. Tiegan spun around and gained the offense as she attacked the final wolf, knocking him off his paws the two rolled along the rough dirt before Tiegan proved victorious and held her clawed paw against his throat. Suddenly she was knocked off of her victim and felt a sharp pain sink into her shoulder. Yelping in pain She reached behind her and bit down on the ear of her attacker and ripped him from her back. His teeth dragged against her shoulder causing a blinding pain, but Tiegan was too worried about her life rather than her injury. Racking her claws across a dust colored mutts face she watched as his blood stained the ground. Growling Tiegan backed away from the group and struggled to keep her eyes open. Her bones were starting to weaken from her long trek and she was unsure how long she could keep this up.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Osamu burst through the trees and landed between Tiegan and her attacker, snarling and growling. Baku appeared beside him only moments later. Osamu snapped at the legs of the wolves, barking fiercly.

((I gtg. Bye Boxxie!! xD))
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:00 pm

((bye bye))
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:58 am

A deep growl rippled from Osamu's throat as he stood snarling at the "dogs". Baku glanced at the wolf they were protecting then turned back to the the dogs in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Tiagen felt her heart drop as more dogs appeared, but the ones who attacked her earlier shurk back as if afriad and only then did her hopes rise. Wolves, not domesticated traiters had come to her aid. The hounds, already wounded seemed unsure of how to proceed, they had been softend by a plush life with the humans and the idea of an even fight seemed too much of a hassle for them. Turning they ran back from once they came, but not without a warning growl. "Watch you back." The sand colored dog said before joining his friends out of sight. Talia glared in there direction, but her body could no longer take the hassle. Against her will she fell on her side and on her wounded shoulder. She was at the mercy of the wolves who appeared and she was unsure how they would react to her.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:28 pm

Baku snipped at the dogs heels as they ran but stopped at a short distance. Osamu turned to the injured wolf that they had barely managed to save. "She's badly injured..We should get her back to the den, to the healers." Baku nodded. "Right." Osamu picked Tiegan up by her scruff and lifted her onto Baku's back.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Tiegan, who was barely awake struggled to see where the wolves were taking her. Though nothing in her min told her to run away so she figured she was in no danger, at least for now. The feeling of the earth moving beneath her form made her slightly uneasy but that feeling soon vanished as sleep finally took hold.........Fancy dot time skip.......Tiegan snapped her eyes open and was suddenly startled wake. Her sudden movements cause her to whimper and she found the reason why. Her shoulder had been badlu wounded and now it was trying to heal itself. Curling her thick tail around her paws, the female sat on her hind legs and tried her best to think. It was already sundown or sunrise, of the time she was unsure, but what she was sure of was that her sister was still gone
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:19 pm

Osamu heard the wolf moving in the den and walked in. He stared at her for a moment before he spoke, "Finally awake I see.." His voice was kind, "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Tiegan rested her ears flat against her head and looked at the wolf before her. Taking half a minute to collect her thoughts she huffed before answering. "Fine. Thank you for your help." She added after softening her tone. She was not used to seeing her kind, or rather real wolves too often. Some were either dead and being picked at by vultures or their pelts where worn on the humans. So she was uneasy, having to fend your yourself would do that to an animal. "Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:20 pm

Osamu felt her unease. "You're in my den..After we rescued you we brought you here for the healers to fix your shoulder.."
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:31 pm

Taking in the new information Tiegan sighed and stood on her paws but her eyes twitched at the pain and she slowed her movements. "Thank you for you help. How long was I asleep? I should not over stay my welcome.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:36 pm

"You've only been asleep for a few hours. Four at most." Osamu said then added kindly, "And you're welcome to stay as long as you like..At least until your shoulder has healed."
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:28 am

((sorry for such a long absence I had school and it has been nothing but hectic for me. It should cool down over the weekend but again I am soo sorry for my late replies.))

Tiegan shook her head and felt the fire in her should slowly dim. "I really shouldnt. I have already lost so much time. Those stupid mutts." She growled under her breath, but even despite her protest to staying her limbs would not carry her another step. Instead they sat her down on her hind legs. Her light brown fur was slightly ruffled from the resent actions but it clung so tighly to her muscles form that one could see the tense motions her body still carried.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:23 pm

Osamu gave a small nod. "Yes..Theyve been becoming a problem lately.." He sighed, "Its a shame to them killing their own kind..And again..Youre welcome here as long as needed. It wont be a burden at all."

((Its alright. Ive had school too so i understand))
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Tigen nodded her head absently to the wolf's words. "Im Tigen. From the North Mountions..." She was about to tell him why she was so far from home, she couldnt bring herself to vocalize reality. To speak it she would have to admit that her dear sister may be dead and such a thing was never going to be accepted. "If I am going to stay I am not going to stay behind like some sort of pup sitter." Blinking her green eyes, Tigen realized her tone and dipped her head. "Sorry. The past few moons have not been kind ones."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!    Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaurdian Island Wolf Pack-Literate-Teen Safe-NOW OPEN!- PLEASE JOIN!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next