Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Erik Is Bored

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Erik Is Bored - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:17 pm

21: Undisclosed Desires by Muse
22: Here In Your Arms by Hellogoodbye
23: Final Episode by Asking Alexandria
24: Marchin' on by One Republic
25: Tongue Tied by Grouplove
26: Everybody Talks by Neon Trees
27: You Are The One by Shiny Toy Guns
28: Lullaby by Nickleback
29: Lead Sails And A Paper Anchor by Atreyu
30: Zombie Dance by Escape The Fate
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:30 pm

31: Drunk by Ed Sheeran
32: Monster You Made Me by Pop Evil
33: The Enemy by The White Tie Affair
34: Bully by Shinedown
35: The Dope Show by Marilyn Manson
36: Prelude 12/21 by Atreyu
37: Lost In Stereo by All Time Low
38: Besitos by Pierce The Veil
39: Faces by Scary Kids Scaring Kids
40: Million Dollar Houses by Pierce The Veil
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:44 pm

41: Teenagers by My Chemical Romance
42: Fallen by Volbeat
43: Valentine's Day by Linkin Park
44: I Can Talk by Two Door Cinema Club
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:57 pm

45: You're Gonna Go Far Kid by The Offspring
46: Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift.
47: The Loving Dead by Blood On The Dancefloor
48: We Are Young by Fun
49: What Have We Done by The Veer Union
50: The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script
51: C'mon by Panic! At The Disco ft. Fun
52: Let's Kill Tonight by Panic! At The Disco
53: Blackout by Linkin Park
54: Dinosaur by Ke$ha
55: Our Song by The Spill Canvas
56: One of Those Days by Joshua Radin
57: Sell Your Soul by Hollywood Undead
58: City by Hollywood Undead
59: Evil Angel by Breaking Benjamin
60: Caraphernelia by Pierce The Veil
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:59 am

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:27 pm

1: Sink or Swim by Falling In Reverse
2: Oh Well, Oh Well by Mayday Parade
3: Untouchables by Blood On The Dancefloor
4: I'm Here to Take The World by D.R.U.G.S.
5. Take One Last Breath by Abandon All Ships
6. Sing by My Chemical Romance
7. Lego House by Ed Sheeran
8. Last Fight by Bullet For My Valentine
9. Wordplay by Jason Mraz
10. Family Goretrait by Abandon All Ships
11. Sin City by Escape The Fate

**Warning: some songs are very explicit and some contain screamo**
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:55 am

Erik Is Bored - Page 10 ARTTRADE__tazzyspazzy14_by_Freakzter

Erik Is Bored - Page 10 Stealthdash_by_Yellow_eyes

Erik Is Bored - Page 10 Absinthe_by_huskie666

Erik Is Bored - Page 10 Half_Real_by_Lyanti

Erik Is Bored - Page 10 Puppy_Wants_To_Play___Grim_by_WildSpiritWolf

Erik Is Bored - Page 10 Mr_Teenage_Punk_Wolf_by_TheTyro

Erik Is Bored - Page 10 Lostris__by_majowolf

Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_did_it____again_by_akelataka

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:21 am

Soooo, gonna be hear alone for a bit (unless some people join, WHICH I WOULD LIKE), and with my loneliness there will be A LOT of boredom. SO! Lots of new postssss here. Music, funny pictures, artwork (from others and myself), maybe fluffy kittens and youtube videos.. haha. I have no life, I admit it.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:41 am

Lets start this off with some youtube stuff! Very Happy Since I can't post any links with my phone, I will just have to give you the names of channels/people I like to watch and a bit of a description of what to expect. So, here it goes...

1: pewdiepie, a swedish guy that plays horror games and makes a lot of funny comments and screams a lot. haha, its hilarious.
2: smosh/ian is bored/lunchtime with smosh/smoshpit weekly. two very funny guys (ian and anthony) that make a bunch of different kind of videos including skits, and vlogs.
3: Shane Dawson.. Shane does a lot of things and is both hilarious and really nice. His skits are funny and meaningful...but mostly funny.. it does get sexual but i love him. He also does song spoofs and recently started writing actual songs like superluv and the vaction song. If you watch any of my suggestions he would be the one i would most reccomend! Very Happy
3: RayWilliamJohnson.. He's just a guy that takes funny youtube videos and comments on them, very funny. Kinda like tosh.o...but less sexist/racist..
4: Yourfavoritemartian.. this is a band that includes Ray W. Johnson. They do animated music videos for songs they write or cover. The songs they write vary.. they have songs that are funny and some that are a little more serious and meaningful. I really like these guys and definitely would reccomend them!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Gonna be pack this week so, I dunno how much I'll be on the next few days. I'll be on even less when I start moving tho. We start moving on the 20th of this month... luckily it's in the same school district e.e but sadly it's an apartment which is smaller than what we have now v.v Oh well..
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:50 pm

So... With all my boredom and reading I've done lately, I've been thinking.. I have a few ideas for new RP's and maybe a few to spice up the few stories I've got going on already... What sucks is that there isn't very many people on here and no matter what kind of RP I make, it's pointless because there isn't anybody to join them.. I wish I knew a way to advertise this place...
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:18 pm

AAAAAAGGGHH... i wrote a HUGE post for a new RP and guess what? the stupid website was like, "no post mode specified" and im just like wtf??? so...no new RP.. I'll try again tomorrow I guess... v.v ugh.. fml
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:23 pm

I know this pretty rave girl, always think about her.
When she says hi to me butterflies go right through me.
When I see her dancin', wanna take a chance in getting a little closer and maybe get know her.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Lol. So, I know I said a few days ago that I would have a new roleplay by "tomorrow" and I kind of lied. Haha... But I did finally start it. I'll be working on it for a few days at least...
I don't really know why I bother trying to create new roleplays. I mean, nobody's here to enjoy them or use them.. I guess what I'm doing is hoping that if I post enough roleplays, then maybe I'll eventually post something to start attracting members. There's people on here, loitering, all the time! Somebody has to like something I've posted.. Anyway, I end this rant with some hope. Smile
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:05 pm

I want to go to sleep but I don't want to sleep. (Does that make sense?) I also want to reas more but I also don't want to read more. (No, it doesn't make sense..) I don't want to read more or sleep yet 'cause if I read too much before I go to bed then I'm gonna get weird dreams from the book.. With the book I just started reading, I'm sure the dreams are gonna be really screwed up... My dreams have been messed up enough lately from reading. I don't know how much more freaky weirdness my mind can take. o.o
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:15 pm

Ugh.. I shouldn't be up much longer. I have plans for tomorrow and I'm probably gonna be up early tomorrow... Bleh... Ugh.. Look at me talking to myself. I'm such a loser... I need to get a life.. Well.. t.comThat is why I'm going out tomorrow. I need to socialize..I've been home alone most of the day...Ugh.. I'm a loser.. I donmt know why I bother posting stuff here. Nobody is even on... Oh well v.v
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:15 pm

ugh.. so bored... I don't have anything to rant about (except my boredom and the usual 'people need to join stuff) and i dont have laptop access so no pictures. uuugh... people! y u no join?!
next person to join will be my new best friend :3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:52 pm

i see you two people online right now -_- two little loiterers... c'mon. it isnt too hard to register. you can do it... pweez? :3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:22 pm

Ugh. I'm so lonely, Jmart isn't back yet, Brit only gets on once in a blue moon, Hawk gets on once or twice a day for a few days then poofs for a few weeks.. Bleh. I get that people are busy and all and I'm not blaming you guys. But I'm still lonely when you guys leave ;-;
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Well, I guess I'll go check youtube one last time and then go to bed :/ Don't have anything better to do.. Night empty..boring..lonely website...
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:19 pm

Today is a bad day for me.. ;-; I hate sundays. Everybody is always so rude and grumpy. I hate it.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:15 pm

To me, there is nothing better than music when it comes to putting me in a better mood. Smile Am I weird that way? I dunno...

When I'm mad I start out listening to something a bit more 'hardcore', something that goes along with the mood I'm in. Then, I gradually shift ti happier songs until I'm just my happy chipper self again! Very Happy Music is the best kind of therapy...

I also discovered a new musician today! Tim McMorris.. I heard a song on a commercial that I liked so I typed in the lyrics on google. POW! I found some new music! If you like acoustic music and happy good songs, Tim McMorris is great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:05 pm

Weellll.. Looks like I'm gonna be alone on here for a while... So, more random rants and such.. :3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:15 pm

I have to say, that one of the most heartbreaking thing ever is seeing a little kid with a serious injury.. An injury thats so bad, that even the slightest movement or touch causes the kid to scream in pain.. I saw that today.. I wanted to cry and hug the poor little thing. His arm was so badly broken.. I can't even describe it. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erik Is Bored   Erik Is Bored - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erik Is Bored
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next