Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best Thanksgiving EVER!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lilyka
Newbster
Newbster
lilyka

Best Thanksgiving EVER!! Empty
PostSubject: Best Thanksgiving EVER!!   Best Thanksgiving EVER!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:59 pm

It was November 2007 and my Uncle had invited my family to spend Thanksgiving with them.My dad couldn't go because he was working so he dropped us of at the airport and we flew to California.(since i live on the East coast we had to get on two planes and it was really hectic because it was our FIRST time on a plane and my mom was freaking out because she was afraid we would leave some thing behind and we almost left my little sister my mom was like affraid ) When we got there i saw my two Uncles and my grandparents.We had this giant Turkey and chicken, salad, and pie, it was sooooo goood! Then we had to get up at 4:00 in the morning to get on a limo bus that took us to the airport to take us to.........MAUI, HAWAII! It was so pretty there and we where at the beach every day. I went snorkeling and saw sea turtles, colorful fish, and beautiful coral reefs.On our last day we went to a luau and had pork that was baked in lava stones from the volcanos. It was delicious! ANd the food was so fresh i was afraid it would run right of my plate! When we had to go i was like "AWWWWWW" because it was so much fun. When we got on the plane we had to go threw different time zones and we keep asking her what time it was and she keep saying i don't know until she yelled at us to leave her alone. When we got home i told all my friends about it and they where sooooo jealous.It was the BEST THANKSGIVING EVER!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Best Thanksgiving EVER!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Thanksgiving EVER!!   Best Thanksgiving EVER!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:45 pm

that sounds amazing..especially the hawaii part... o.o
Back to top Go down

Best Thanksgiving EVER!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplaying For Dummiz :: Chit-Chat it Up :: Real Life-
Jump to: