Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST Empty
PostSubject: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:12 pm

This will take a while to get ready for posting but if you're interested let me know and I'll try to see about hurrying it along! Smile

This is based off of The Chaos Walking trilogy by Patrick Ness and is not my own idea..

New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST Chaos-walking

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to the new world...
Long ago planet Earth went into complete chaos and soon a new planet to call home became needed. The humans fled on ships to the New World, before they new anything about it.
When they arrived to new world, they were surprised by what the planet had in store for them...

New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST Amazin10

The Noise:
The word Noise has a different meaning in the new world. Noise is no longer just ordinary sounds of the everyday life. It is the sounds, feelings, emotions and pictures of thoughts going through the minds of every living thing. On New World, your thoughts are not private, unless you're a female woman. It is not known why women do not have Noise but men and both genders of every other species do. It is one of the many mysteries of the new world..

The Spackle a.k.a. The Land:

The Land are the native species of the new world. They are called Spackle by the humans. The Land do not speak the same language as the humans. They use the Noise to keep them connected, feeling hearing and seeing as one. They are connected to all of The Land, no matter how far they are on the planet from eachother. The land is ruled by The Sky. The Sky is chosen by The Land upon the death of The Sky before him or her...(this section-underconstruction)    

The Technology of New World:
For transportation walking is most common but there is also horses and ox or horse pulled carts/wagons.
The most advanced technology is the medical supplies. Bandages have been moderated to heal anything depending on the medicines that are used on them.
There are other high-tech. gadgets but many of them are limited because there were few carried on the convoy ships.
Things not found in New World are as follows: ipods, CD's, mp3 players, phones, cars.
There are guns but they're also limited.  
(being edited)

The Rules:

1. Cursing is allowed but keep it to a minimum.
2. This is a literate roleplay and posts must be descriptive and no less than three sentences long.
3. No text talk unless OOC posting.
4. No sex or birth scene descriptions put "fades to black" or something creative.
5. Try to keep your characters' information--crush, GF/BF, etc-- updated
(to make this easier I will make a character forum for characters to be posted)
6. Limit violance and killing of characters (only with permission or proper cause)
7. No GodMod..I have taken a few things from the books out of the roleplay already to avoid this..
8. Be respectful to all users and their characters. I understand if that is the personality of your character but rudeness will not be tolerated.
9. Understand that this roleplay involves a lot of "privacy invasion" and your characters thoughts will be posted (unless your character is a human girl). That is why I ask that you be commited and you must be willing to put in the effort and creativity!
10. Do not take the easy way out of this roleplayby making it overrun by girl characters. If it becomes a problem I will create a limit on them.
11. To prove that you have read the rules, post "Chaos Walking" at the end of your character post.
12: No coupling your own characters. If you want your character to be in a relationship it must me with another user's character. (Just to make sure everyone is getting involved.

The Form:
Name:
Nickname:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Family:
Pets:
 +Name:
 + Species:
 +Gender:
 + Looks:
History:
Personality:
Looks:

Post Characters Here ---> [Click Here]

Comments or Questions? Send me a PM and I'll get to it ASAP!

This post is still being edited but it is open for posting!!

I will try to add pictures to make this more interesting!

Last edited by EpiclyErik on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:32 am

Here's a post as an example for what I expect this roleplay to be like: (I'll color code my characters for fun :3)

Michael sighed as he rode atop his horse, Romeo. The Noise of birds and squirrels buzzed around him. "Home," squawked the Noise of the birds. "Home! Food!". They continued to squawk above him. Manchee trotted beside Romeo, "Going home? Mike? Go home?" Michael looked down at Manchee, "No, Manchee, we're not going home." Michael's Noise buzzed with frustration at his dog, "Dumb dog he thought. Manchee gave a soft whine as Michael's thought flowed in his Noise.

Karra walked through a field with Acorn, her horse, walking behind her. Girl colt? Karra? Acorn nudged Karra's shoulder and she laughed a little, turning and stroking his nose, "Acorn." She said softly and the horse nickered happily, Karra, He said again.

Jacob's Noise buzzed his happiness as he walked toward the sheep pen, with a bale of hay slung over his shoulder. He hummed a soft tune and the lyrics sang in his Noise. The sheep gathered by the gates as they heard Jacob approaching it. "Good morning, sheep." Jacob said with a soft laugh. Sheep!, was all they said back. Jacob chuckled and proceeded to feed the sheep.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:58 pm

((I wish this group was being used..))
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:49 pm

(i would have liked to join this one, but since you started it in 2012, i thought i might have been too late and you might've forgot about it or somethin' or moved on.)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:00 pm

(lol. No. Never. I loved the books and I loved the idea of making it a role play.)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:03 pm

(never read the books, but they seem interesting. i might just read them :3 and if ur willing to, i would definitely join this! it sounds like fun. i might even get yolo and bella to do it too)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:15 pm

(and btw, i know yolo in real life, and we're friends; he isn't really a jerk, he just wanted to play a cocky and conceited character for once. so, yeah, he's actually a fairly nice kid.)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:20 pm

(I would love if everyone got in on this! And it's totally cool. I know. He didn't think I actually hate him or anything, did he? If so I'm really sorry... Lol. Honestly, I'd dislike him more for the word "yolo". I hate that word so much. No offense to him or anything... But anyway, I highly recommend the books. They're amazing. And you actually have to read them all because they have really bad cliffhanger endings!)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:30 pm

(don't worry, he's cool with it, he didn't take offense. And really, he told me, he only chose that name cause he couldn't think of anything better x3 and dang it, i love and hate cliffhangers! they're terrible cause i hate being left hanging, and yet they're awesome cause we get to wonder and imagine what happens next and it forces us to see what really happens. love and hate them so much! >:l )
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:37 pm

(They end at the worst spots possible.. Even the end of the last one is up to your own interpretation.. I choose to believe it was a happy ending... But yeah.. You should totally join this group. Razz)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:49 pm

(me thinks i will c: so imma start on meh characters. and i'll pm bella to see if she wants to join. and i can call yolo too :3)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:50 pm

(Okie c:)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:09 pm

<comment deleted>

Last edited by rmf711 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:19 pm

(lol.. Sorry to interrupt but.. On the first post there's a link to where I want the characters to be posted.. There's some other stuff along with it in the rules)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:21 pm

(oh derp >_<)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:23 pm

(lol. That's also where you'll find my characters. XP Just cut and paste all that into the right place and it'll all be good)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:34 am

Peter was in his room playing with Felix, when Lauren's hawks came soaring through an open window and started terrorizing the cat. "LAUREN!" he shouted. "Get in here and get your dumb birds off my cat!!" His Noise simmered with his anger at the hawks, and Felix's hissed with fear and agitation. Lauren had been in the kitchen getting a snack, and with a sigh of frustration, she put the snack down and ran up the stairs to Peter's room. She grabbed Rhyza and Falya by their jesses and held them back as they tried to attack the cat. Felix backed away, hissing, ears flat on his head, the hair on his back and tail standing up. Birds!!! Falya's noise cawed, Kill! Prey! "Rhyze! Fall! That's enough!" Lauren put the hawks on her shoulders and held them there by their talons. Peter picked up Felix and held him tight as he squirmed and his Noise yowled, Put me down! Attack birds! Peter was still angry, but calm thoughts flowed through his Noise to try to sooth his riled feline.

(warning: my messages in this rp are probably going to be very long x3)

Last edited by <>Icingdeath<> on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:40 am

(lol. It's fine. That's the point)

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:55 am

Romeo was quiet. The horse never said much for fear of being scolded by Michael. "Dumb dog," came the horses noise, as if he were agreeing with Michael. Manchee growled and nipped at Romeo angrily. "Stop it, both of you!" his noise buzzed with annoyance at the animals and he sighed. His sister, Karra, was probably out wandering around with her horse and, as always, it was his job to go find her.

Karra lay in the grass, eyes closed and smiling. Her horse, Acorn, trotted in circles around her as he chased a butterfly. Karra had found this field today as she was out wandering. It was secluded and she hoped that Michael didn't find her here. She sighed and sat up, resting her chin on her knees as she hugged them to her chest.

Jacob dusted off his shirt as he finished up his work with the sheep. He glanced over to the small pen further down, where the family horse, Falline, was calling out to be fed. Jacob chuckled and walked over to her. "Food? Jacob?" Falline stretched her nose out as Jacob approached and he reached out to pet it. The horse only nudged passed his hand and to his pocket where she found a carrot. "So impatient you are." Jacob laughed and gave the carrot to the horse. He finished up his work, contently. Jacob called out for his dog through his Noise and soon Sam came running from the house. " Jacob! Jacob!" Sam's Noise barked happily.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:41 am

Lauren took her hawks out of his room and went back down into the kitchen. Falya's Noise was still squawking Cat! Prey! but not as loudly and agitatedly. Rhyzsa nibbled Lauren's ear, and Lauren stroked her fingers through the hawk's feathers. Falya hopped off of Lauren's shoulder to the window in the kitchen. Lauren? Window? Outside. Rhyzsa followed him and tapped the window with her beak, and looked at Lauren. She smirked. "What, you think i'll let you out so you can go attack Felix again? Not happening. If you go out, i'm coming with you." So she ran and got her shoes and put them on, then collected the hawks, and went outside.

Peter was still in his room calming poor Felix. His noise vented his annoyance sharply. "If Lauren doesn't keep those stupid birds away from Felix, i'm going to set them free." Felix's noise meowed, Set them free! Stupid birds! He closed the window and locked it tight, then sat down on his bed and scratched Felix behind the ears. The cat's noise purred with satisfaction.

(i'll just keep the text black while they're interacting; it's too much work to have to go through and pick out every little bit and color it correctly.)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:45 am

(derp, i already had a fail with the Noise >_< forgot the females of other species other than humans had Noise.)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:09 am

(lol. That's fine. You don't have to use color. I just started doing it for fun and it keeps my characters in order)

Michael's Noise was red with his annoyance and frustration. He had been out for hours trying to find Karra. She found a new hiding place almost every day and each time it was his responsibility to hunt her down and drag her back home. Though there was no point because she would just go out again later. "You have to keep her safe", their parents would say. "Yeah, right," Michael grumbled. He looked down at Manchee who was finally being quiet. "Why can't you just be a good dog and sniff her out or something?" Manchee just looked at him, blankly for a moment and sniffed. "No Karra," was all he said. Michael sighed, "Useless dog.." He pushed Romeo into a gallop, leaving Manchee to try and catch up.

Karra looked around. It was getting late and dark. "I should get going.." She sighed and stood up, whistling to Acorn. The horse stopped and stared at Karra with his ears pricked forward. "Time to go home, boy." Acorn came trotting over to her, "Home! Karra! Home!", his noise buzzed excitedly as Karra climbed into the saddle.

Jacob smiled at his dog and scratched him behind the ears. "Jake!" Sam's Noise was happy and excited. "You ready for a walk, Sam?" The dog jumped in happy circles around Jacob. "Walk! Jake!" Jacob laughed, "Alright, let's go." He grabbed a few things from the shed before heading of towards the town for a walk.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:17 am

Lauren, when she went outside, held her arms out and Rhyzsa and Falya hopped out to her hands. She threw the two hawks up into the air and watched them fly up. She rolled her shoulders and stretched her arms above her head. She sighed contentedly and watched the raptors fly around above her. She could barely hear their Noise in the distance, creeing their happiness. While living with the birds for so long and hearing how they love to fly so much, it made Lauren kind of wish she could fly too.

Last edited by <>Icingdeath<> on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:43 am

Michael looked through all the places he could think of to find Karra but to no avail. After a couple hours he gave up and headed home. "She'll show up eventually," he thought. Romeo slowed to a trot and they headed home. Manchee ran behind them, panting from trying to keep up.

Karra rode Acorn at a slow gallop. She laughed a little at the thought of Michael not being able to find her. "Perhaps I'll come here more often." Acorn snorted in agreement. After almost an hour of riding, she eventually caught up to Michael and sped up to ride beside him. Manchee barked happily at her, "Karra!"

As he walked, Jacob could see some large birds circling up in the distance. "Hawks!" Sam's Noise jittered with eagerness to chase the large birds. "No, Sam. Stay." Jacob's Noise was firm and Sam trotted back to him obediently. "Hawks.. Jake.. Hawks," Sam's Noise switched back and forth between wanting to stay and wanting to run.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:57 pm

From below, Lauren could hear as the Noise of the hawks started creeing, Dog! Dog! She looked up and saw them starting to dive, but she ran after them and shouted up to them, "No! Rhyze, Fall, here!" She held out her arm and they obediently flew down and landed on it. Their noise hummed with disappointment, and Lauren realized they must be hungry. She hadn't remembered to feed them, and it would explain their aggressiveness. She stroked their heads gently, then said to them, "Fine, go catch something to eat and come back here when you're done. No dogs, no cats, no... nothing that you wouldn't normally eat, okay? A rabbit or something." Rhyzsa's Noise squawked, Rabbit! Catch rabbit? Falya cooed, Eat rabbit! Lauren laughed at them, then threw them up into the air again and they flapped away to find a rabbit.

Peter heard Lauren outside and looked out of the window. She was always out flying her hawks around. He felt like taking a walk as well, so he scratched Felix behind the ears one last time, the cat's Noise purring Scratch happily, and stood up and went to the door. Felix stood up and mewed, Peter? Walk? Taking a walk? "Yeah, I'm taking a walk. Why, do you want to come? Those silly birds would rip you to pieces." His Noise buzzed with a bit of agitation as he thought of the hawks. He liked them, but they attacked Felix whenever they got the chance. Felix's Noise smugly showed he believed he could fight them off. Peter rolled his eyes. The words flowed in his Noise, "Silly cat. He wouldn't stand a chance." Felix puffed himself up, offended. Peter chuckled and went downstairs, then ran outside and caught up with Lauren.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST   New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New World-literate-Mature-Must be very committed!! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next