Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why I was gone.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackRoseDying
Newbster
Newbster
BlackRoseDying

Why I was gone. Empty
PostSubject: Why I was gone.   Why I was gone. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:23 am

I'm Kim. I have one friend on here that I know still comes on and that's Erik. I miss him to death, it's been over a year that I've spoken to him. Sad Erik this is why I've been gone...I hope you will forgive me. I didn't forget about you. I promise you that.

I was grounded for over a year because some girl decided to tell the school staff that I had threatened her with a gun. I didn't even know the girl...Talked to her maybe all of once when she asked me where her class was and I walked her over there. After that I didn't talk to her again, until I was filing paperwork for my suspension and for a restraining order that her mom had put on me. After that my parents had me put into a mental institution for the duration of my suspension (3 and a half days, the half being the rest of that day) and I had to go through intense therapy, where even my doctor couldn't figure out why I was there, because, aside from the stress that I was being put through during all this, I was a relatively happy person.

When I got back home, all of my things had been thrown away and when I got back to school I began to get harrassed constantly. I got low...really low. I began to cut, abuse pain killers and drink. I stopped caring about my home life, because frankly, no matter what I told my parents, they never believed me. They always said what I was getting at school was probably deserved and I should stop being so dramatic about it. I was beat at school and when I got home it didn't stop. I would receive threatening emails on Facebook, get text messages from people I didn't know. Someone threw a rock through my window while I was sitting there, knocking me out for several hours. No one would help me. No matter who I told. No matter how many times I called the police, no one would help me. It got to the point where I would just sit in my bathtub for hours with a razor, bleach, and various pills. I would try and decide the best way to go. A way that wouldn't be too messy for my parents but wouldn't hurt to bad for me. I hated pain, physical and mental. I still do lol.

I remember sitting one day, in my bathroom, just sitting staring in the mirror, trying to figure out what made me so bad to deserve everything I was getting. I couldn't. My parents had taken all my brothers and left me at home to just sit in my blank white room. Something snapped in me that day. To this day I don't know what it was, but whatever it was, it isn't there anymore. I just stopped caring. I stopped going to school. Stopped talking to everyone, because my friends weren't helping me in anyway, they were just abandoning me.

After a while my mom finally signed my up for a continuation school and I'm currently going there. I still get harrassed, but I stopped caring. I think that thing that snapped was my "Give-A-Damn". I stopped letting people get close to me. I stopped trying to be nice and friendly to new people. I stopped everything. Now I'm hoping to reconnect with an old friend.

Again, I hope you forgive me Erik.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Why I was gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I was gone.   Why I was gone. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:46 am

Oh.. Of course I forgive you! *hugs* I'll always forgive you...
Back to top Go down
BlackRoseDying
Newbster
Newbster
BlackRoseDying

Why I was gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I was gone.   Why I was gone. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:07 am

:3 yay! That makes me happy -hugs you tight-
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Why I was gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I was gone.   Why I was gone. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:30 am

Happy is good :3 *huggles*
Back to top Go down
BlackRoseDying
Newbster
Newbster
BlackRoseDying

Why I was gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I was gone.   Why I was gone. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:31 am

Yush...yush it ish...
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Why I was gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I was gone.   Why I was gone. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:44 am

teehee :3
Back to top Go down
BlackRoseDying
Newbster
Newbster
BlackRoseDying

Why I was gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I was gone.   Why I was gone. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:45 am

XD still cute as ever
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Why I was gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I was gone.   Why I was gone. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:12 am

Hehehe :3 Yup yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why I was gone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I was gone.   Why I was gone. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why I was gone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplaying For Dummiz :: Chit-Chat it Up :: Real Life-
Jump to: