Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weirdoes Unite!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:32 pm

The song and the video.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:34 pm

I love the song Radioactive :oThat's like, the only song I really like by them though..

I know!!! It's awesome o.o I feel like no one knows her but me o.o

Another Lindsey Stirling. This one is great too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf6LD2B_kDQ
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:40 pm

Lol same here. My friend showed it to me, but just that song, and i haven't investigated them further... Really cool song though! My family hates it for some reason... I dunno. I have a weird family.

Tell that to all the commenters on youtube! Don't worry, ur not alone! Elements alone has 23,893,522 views. Yeah, definitely not alone.

Daaang, this girl has swag.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:49 pm

And i mean that as very high praise xD She is epic!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:50 pm

My family loves that song. I have looked into them more but it wasn't worth it. It's really their only good song.. In my opinion anyway.

lol. I know, but in my group of friends. None of them seem to have heard of her.

She definitely has swag o.o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dfZ9BXaNyE
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:55 pm

For the longest time, the only song of Linkin Park's i listened to was Breaking the Habit, but then my bro showed me more... I'm going to look up some more of them, so i can judge for myself.

With the stuff i like in general, I seem to be the only one who likes those things amongst my friends. ...Well, actually, i don't really even have a group of friends... Forever alone :3

Violinists are now deserving of a lot more respect in my book...
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:55 pm

Them meaning Imagine Dragons.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:08 pm

Lol. Most of the stuff I listen to is because of my friends. Me and my family have too different of tastes. My little sister is starting to get a bit of a taste for my kinda stuff though. If they listen to it, then I learn about it and start listening too. We exchange new band discoveries all the time...

and yes, I agree. Violinists now have my respect..
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:16 pm

Wow. It's much the same with my family. Everyone has almost completely different tastes... but my mom and two of my brothers like more hardcore stuff (i was surprised when i found that out about my mom :3) so it's all good.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:21 pm

Me and my dad have similar tastes though I like pop punk and and he prefers metal and classic rock. My mom is completely by herself with her 80's boy bands. My brother likes rap and hip hop. My sister listens to bits of everything but I think she prefers pop stuff over all.

I just found this and thought it kinda fit with the radioactive and Lindsey Stirling conversation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE2GCa-_nyU
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:32 pm

My dad.... I really dunno what you would call the stuff he likes. It doesn't sound modern, but not that old either... It's just weird, really. My youngest brother, he's 15, and he likes Dragon Force. The guitar is incredible, but i don't personally like it. And it all sounds the same. My second oldest brother likes Linkin Park, Disturbed, and a few other things i'm not really sure their names. And then my oldest brother likes the really hardcore stuff. His is the best taste i think :3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Lol. If you like the really hardcore stuff I could probably give you a few good bands to check out. :3
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:40 pm

Oh really? Challenge accepted; what are they called?
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:50 pm

Five Finger Death Punch, Woe Is Me, Color Morale, Abandon All Ships, Bullet For My Valentine, Bring Me The Horizon, Memphis May Fire, Motionless In White... And that's about all I can think of at the moment. c:
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:12 pm

Ah, I've heard of a few of those... I'll definitely look into them c:
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:14 pm

But sorreh, i have to go right now. I'm watching America's Got Talent with my mom and brother. Bye!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:29 pm

Okie c: laters
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:14 pm

Here; I found this while searching on youtube for more Lindsey Stirling. I thought it was an awesome cover of the Phantom of the Opera songs. Of course, the real songs are a lot different from this... But still, this was totally awesome. :DAnd it says newbies here aren't allowed to post external links for a week, so just look up "phantom of the opera lindsey stirling". It should be the first one.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:15 pm

And daaaaaaang, she is good!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:22 pm

I saw that one earlier c: it was pretty cool
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Some Random/Awesome Songs I Like    Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:56 pm

Last edited by EpiclyErik on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 pm

^ Those are clickable
(Yes, I really like Five Finger Death Punch)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 12:42 pm

What we see:
Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 Bella_and_the_wolf_by_toriachernenko-d4jdxgt

What it actually looks like:
Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 Bella-and-The-Wolf-Screencaps-twilight-series-17189853-400-225
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:03 pm

lol random
I listened to a few of the songs, but i couldn't listen to them all, i didn't have the time... but they were really cool. >:l  yes, so cool i have to be mad about it.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:16 pm

It was just something I thought was funny xD

Those are some of my favorite songs. There's tons more I could put up on here but it takes a long time to do that many e.e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weirdoes Unite!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplaying For Dummiz :: Chit-Chat it Up :: Chatty-Chat Chat Rooms-
Jump to: