Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weirdoes Unite!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Nah, it's fine. If i get the time and motivation, i'll look up some more songs by those bands.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:18 pm

lol. Alright. And if I get bored, I'll add some more on here Razz
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Love This Song! c:   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:40 am

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:50 am

Code:
<iframe style="border:none" src="http://files.podsnack.com/iframe/embed.html?hash=a7c568f3&t=1371753371" width="425" height="364" allowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" ></iframe>

Last edited by EpiclyErik on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:51 am

(can someone tell me if that worked or not?)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:56 am

It didn't work so just check it out here --> http://snack.to/a7c568f3?UA_PHPSESSID=td4vts5e9f9g5840d0tjnnddv7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weirdoes Unite!!!   Weirdoes Unite!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weirdoes Unite!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplaying For Dummiz :: Chit-Chat it Up :: Chatty-Chat Chat Rooms-
Jump to: