Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Riders

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

Location : Bay City, Michigan there has to be a better place to be then here :/

Dragon Riders - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Jacob started coughing so I held him close to me to keep him warm which only stopped his coughing a little, I frowned.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:58 pm

Khailee came up below the window and looked up at Simon. Simon glanced over at his bedroom door before hopping through the window and landing on Khailee's back. She flexed her wings and and started running. Her wings stretched out and started beating then Khailee was flying. "It's nice going out here for fun, huuh girl?" Simon smiled with a chuckle and Khailee made a purr like noise in her agreement.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:55 pm

Jacob started coughing again so I asked Abyss to go get a blanket which he did with the help of Nana and I wrapped him in it. "Thank you" He whispered. "You're welcome." I rubbed my hand up and down his arm.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Simon sat on Khailee's back as she flew. He closed his eyes for a moment and relaxed and laughed as she suddenly shot upward, almost throwing him off. Simon held onto the handle on Khailee's saddle as she spiraled upward.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:20 pm

Jacob started to go in and out of sleep, but when the sun started to go down I woke him up.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:29 pm

Khailee flew over the forest, going fast. Simon saw that the sky was getting darker, "C'mon Khailee. Time to start heading home." She turned sharply and headed in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:33 pm

"Your star is coming out." I told Jacob and he weakly lifted his head to the sky to look at it.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:41 pm

Khailee flew homeward a little slower than before. She landed softly next to Simon's bedroom window and he climbed in through it. "G'night Khailee. He patted her head and she went into the barn.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:43 pm

We had stayed out until it was dark and when Jacob fell asleep I had abyss put us on the ground.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:49 pm

Simon curled up in bed and eventually fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:55 pm

After I tucked Jacob into bed I went into my and fell asleep right away.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Daniel went to check on Simon and saw that he was sound asleep. He then went to bed himself.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:54 pm

Once in a while I would wake up to hear Nana checking on things in the house.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Simon slept soundly through the night, as well as the rest of the people in the house, including the dragons.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:19 pm

When the sun had reached my rooms window I finally woke up, but I laid there and felt the sun warm my skin.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Simon didnt wake until late that morning, when Daniel woke him up for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:44 pm

I went to go and check up on Jacob and smiled when he was all curled up with nana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Riders
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14