Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!

Go down 
+2
ShaylaJeanyJeen
EpiclyErik
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

-_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  Empty
PostSubject: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Vampires, Werewolves, And Humans Are All Accepted

Vampire Skelly pale

Name:
Nickname:
Other:
Crush:
GF/BF:
Wife/Husband:
Feelings Toward Humans:
Personality:
Powers: (if any)
Looks:

Werewolf Skelly Shocked

Name:
Nickname:
Other:
Crush:
GF/BF:
Wife/Husband:
Personality:
Looks Human Form:
Looks Wolf Form:

Human Skelly

Name:
Nickname:
Other:
Crush:
GF/BF:
Wife/Husband:
Personality:
Looks:

Other Skelly

Name:
Nickname:
Age/Age Looks:
History:
Other:
Crush:
GF/BF:
Wife/Husband:
Feelings Toward Humans:
Personality:
Powers: (if any)
Looks:

My Charries

Name: Donte
Nickname: ---
Age Looks: early 20's
History: was turned when he was
attacked and the vamp. got caught
trying to eat him. He hates what he is.
Other: He hates being a vampire and
considers himself a monster tho he feeds
from donated blood.
Crush: ---
GF/BF: Wants one but is afraid to fall
in love for fear it may be a human
Wife/Husband: ---
Feelings Toward Humans: He likes humans tho
he keeps away from them for their safety
Personality: nice, but avoids people.
Powers: (if any) Speed, strength, invincability
Looks:
-_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  117826_1221599933279_full

Name: Blain
Nickname:---
Other: hates vampires
GF/BF: looking
Personality: flirty, protective of gf, pretty nice
Looks Human Form:
-_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  Anime_Boy

Looks Wolf Form:
-_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  Anime-Animals-anime-animal-7099274-

Name: Dylan
Nickname: ---
Age Looks: 17
History: He's been around since the fifteen hundreds,
his old age has made him wise and highly intelligent.
Other: Good w/ technology
GF/BF: ---
Feelings Toward Humans: He thinks humans are foolish
and believes they will cause the end of the world
Personality: very smart, sarcastic, but can be very friendly
though he tends to avoid social contact
Powers: (if any) he has usual vampire powers
Looks:
-_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  Cute-anime-boy-__-anime-guys-6433254-362-596

Last edited by EpiclyErik on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
ShaylaJeanyJeen
Admin
Admin
ShaylaJeanyJeen

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:20 pm

When your done editing will you make sure that you say if it's Semi-Lit, non-Lit or Literate? ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingfordummiz.rpg-board.net
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:29 pm

Yep. Will do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:14 pm

MY NEW RP IS FINISHED! PLEASE JOIN!!
Back to top Go down
iSketchalot
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
iSketchalot

PostSubject: Fineh Ima join   -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Editing. . =_=

::My Characters::

::Girlies::

Name:
Charity Dee Casey ::ch-air-it-ee:d-ee:kay-see::
Nickname:
Dee Dee, Charity ::d-ee-d-ee:ch-air-it-ee::
Species Description and Powers:
Chairty is a powerful being that doesn't really have a name. She simply just has two sides to her; Chairty, her main self and Dee Dee. A nasty rude adn violent sdie of herself. This is split-personality disorder and she suffers form it but has a advantage at times.
History:

Other:

Relationships:

Personality:

Looks:

::Boys, boys, boys::

Name:

Nickname:

Age/Age Looks:

Species Description and Powers:

History:

Other:

Relationships:

Personality:

Looks:

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:21 pm

Any one here?
Back to top Go down
KirraKiko
Newbster
Newbster
KirraKiko

Location : in a place of magic and wonder and magically delicious lucky charms. *makes rainbow with hands*

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:19 pm

Vampires

Name: Kirra Leanne Night
Nickname: KiKi
Age Looks: 16
History: i dont want to get into it. to much
Other: she has adapted to being a vampire and doesnt care if people think her a monster or not. she doesnt kill for the sport of it like humans. she kills to survive.
Crush: none
GF/BF: no
Wife/Husband: her first husband long since was killed by a van helsing
Feelings Toward Humans: doesnt care.
Personality: depends
Powers: elements and other vampire traits like strength speed god like beauty.
Looks

-_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  Vampires%20anime

Name: Venom Tyler Graves
Nickname: just Venom
Age Looks: 18
History: ....
Other: ?
GF/BF: single
Wife/Husband: never
Feelings Toward Humans: doesnt care
Personality: he has a tempre.
Powers: normal vampire traits
Looks

-_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  1909f111da170a501ddfa1e279d9c8ee1224643011_full

Human

Name: Kori Elizabeth Price
Nickname: just Kori
Other: what?
GF/BF: single
Wife/Husband: nope
Personality: she is really nice to everyone. has unusual strong attraction to werewolves. though she doesnt know they exist
Looks:

-_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  Cute-anime-girls-random-role-playing-8770078-598-450
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Thankies for joining!!

Since i actually want to rp on this site ima be the first to start rping:

Donte: He walks around, through the streets. It was late and getting dark though he didnt mind.

Blain: He is in a forest near a park, in his wolf form. He head only recently developed his werewolf powers and was still getting used to them.

Dylan: He is at home. Doing nothing interesting..
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

Location : Ponyville...In Kaname Kuran's Room...Home...Japan. I can be anywhere. :3

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Name: Yui Scarlet. :3
Nickname: I don't know how you would shorten Yui....
Age Looks: Fourteen.
History: N/A
Other: Nada.
Crush: Eh, no.
GF/BF: What the hell?
Wife/Husband: Sick-minded. =.=
Feelings Toward Humans: They are tasty and strange looking. Heh, heh.
Personality: Though her appearance and childlike behavior seems cute and nonthreating, Yui is very dangerous to be around. She is known for being sneaky and causing havoc at everything around her. She is talented with her powers and has a good reputation to match for a small little girl. She isn't the brightest person to be around and will most likely yell at you for no reason what-so-ever. So I'd stay away from her.
Powers: Lightning from her sword and Alchemy.
Looks:
-_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  34o5yrk

Name: Ichiro Scarlet. :3
Nickname: Ichiro....?
Age Looks: Seventeen...maybe eighteen.
History: N/A
Other: Yui is meh sister.
Crush: Nuuu. X.x
GF/BF: Above.
Wife/Husband: .....
Feelings Toward Humans: N/A
Personality: TBU.
Powers: Unknown.
Looks:
-_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  Wcom5s

Name: Azusa
Nickname: N/A
Other: Nada
Crush:Nupe
GF/BF: X.x
Wife/Husband: Hurr....>.>
Personality: TBA
Looks Human Form:
-_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  2ekuhjc
Looks Wolf Form:
-_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  1zyzvq1

Last edited by Apple-Jack on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

Location : Ponyville...In Kaname Kuran's Room...Home...Japan. I can be anywhere. :3

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:56 pm

Yui was sitting on a bench, looking around for her older brother. Earlier, they were playing a game of who could bite the most humans without getting caught, and surprisingly she was winning. She had lost sight of him and decided to wait for him instead. "Aw darn. Where the heck is he?" She groaned and stod up, dusting her shorts off of who knows what. She glanced down at her waist to make sure her Katana was safely secured in it's sheath. Walking towards the Starbucks, she cupped her hands around her mouth and began calling for him.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:57 pm

Blain: he sees Yui. she appeared to be looking for someone and he was going to help her but he instantly recognized her as a vampire and moved on.

Dylan: He sees Yui and decides to see what she was up too. "Hello Miss....You need help looking for someone?" he was in a kind mood today.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:16 pm

Yui spun around, startled by Dylan. She quickly grabbed her katana and was just a inch close to slicing his neck until she realized who it was. It was a common reflex that she obviously needed to work on. "Wah! Oh, I'm sorry." She said quickly before lowering her weapon. Giggling, she rub the back of her head. "I do need help but I don't think you can help me." She said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:51 pm

Dylan laughs softly. "Are you sure i wouldnt be able to help you?" He hadnt even flinched at her Katana. He smiled kindly.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:57 am

Yui twitched slightly and shook her head quickly. "I'm fine on my own reallly. Just go away...." She said bluntly and raised and eyebrow, waiting for him to respond back or at least walk away. She didn't want to be mean to this guy but it was just in her nature. What really surprised her was how he didn't flinch.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:15 pm

Vampires

Name:Charles Thomas Peterson
Nickname:Charlie
Age Looks:17
History:Tia is his adopted older sister. As a human he was attacked by robbers and beaten until the brink of death, as he lay in a pool of blood he waited for death to come but it would not allow him peace. He saw many red tinted eyes that gleamed in hunger but one pair of eyes calmed his wild beating heart. A pair of soft violet iris scared away the other eyes and looked at him with pity. "Do you wish to live?" The voice asked him. Charlie wanted to die but as he gripped the warm hand his lips only formed the word yes. He had been a vampire sense.
Other:Tiadalma was the vampire who changed him
Crush:none
GF/BF:none
Wife/Husband:none
Feelings Toward Humans:He does not dislike them but he prefers not to get involed with them.
Personality:Charles is a very stand-offish vampire. He is very dense and does not like company all that much, witch is a hard thing considering his looks but he remains in his room at his home until he needs to feed
Powers: Basic vampire powers but his breed of vampire can walk in the sun.
Looks: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  Alexan10

Name: Tiadalma Marie Peterson
Nickname: Tia
Age Looks: early 20s
History:will update
Other:Her eyes only turn red if she needs blood. They are normaly an ash mauve or light purple
Wife/Husband:none
Feelings Toward Humans:Nothing serious. She feeds on them but doesnt kill them
Personality:
Powers: Tia has the ability to inflict pain on the mind by just a simple glare.
Looks:
-_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  Anime-10

Werewolf

Name: Lupan Andrew Poe
Nickname: Lu
Other:His sister is a vampire but neither of them know about each other.
Wife/Husband:Good lord no
Personality:Lupan is a classic daredevil, he loves a good thrill or fight. He is a bit of a goof but in a handsome way. Though Lupan does love to pary he doesnt know when fun becomes crossing the line.
Looks Human Form:
-_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  Lupan10
Looks Wolf Form:
-_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  Rayne_10

Human
Name:Annaliese Carpeter
Nickname:Anna
Other:She works as a waitress and is new in town
Wife/Husband:Do you not see how young I am?
Personality:Anna is a random girl. She loves to draw and dance in her free time all while working away from home. She isnt a fan of her family but her friends come first in her life. The type of person who would give her life for her friends. Anna is also a bit too trusting finding the good in everyone and she hates to see people upset as well.
Looks:
-_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  Noel10
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:39 pm

"oh..okay, if thats what you wish..." He slowly turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:43 pm

((hey Erik. Am I accepted? Oh I also joined your wolf rp *puppy dog eyes*))
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:45 pm

of course you're accepted ^^ and okay you're accepted there too then
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:47 pm

((HOORAY. I shall think of something to post and can you post first on Life and Death cause Im clueless how to start there))
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Okay ^^
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:03 pm

Annaliese popped the trunk of her Neon and began unloading her boxes. She looked up at the apartment complex and as she looked at her keys she say that she was living on the top floor. "Of course." She said to herself. Shifted the weight of ther first arm full of boxes she made her way to her floor.

"Tia is all of this really needed?" Charles asked his adopted sister. Tiadalma looked up at him from her grand piano and her violet eyes shined. "I wanted the best room in the hotel and thats what they gave me." She said as a matter a factly. Charles shook his head with a smile before crossing the marble flooring of the living room to the front door. "Im going to check the town." His sister said nothing but just continued playing.

Lupan growled in his wolf form, he had been traveling for days now and he had little time to rest. After finishing off a small elk he was on his paws again and ready to find his sister. Rumors floated around about a girl who looked like him ended up in this town. He was warned not to get into a fight with her and that only made him smile. "So she kicks butt. Go little sis."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Donte was walking out of the apartment when he saw Anna. She looked like she could use some help, "Hello, Miss...Do you need help with anything?"

Are you on my wolf rp?
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Annaliese heard someone trying to get her attention but her boxes blocked her view so instead of answering she bumped into the young man. "Woah woah." She exclaimed as she struggled to keep her balance. Thankfully nothing fell and she exhaled happily, "Now that you mention it. I could use some help."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:21 pm

He laughs a little and takes some of the boxes from her. "i thought so" He smiled kindly.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:58 am

Annaliese went back to her car and took out a few more boxes but this time the number was limited for her being able to see and operate the elevator. "Thanks again. Sorry for putting you through labor and we dont even know eather other." She pressed the keys to the elevator and when the metal doors slid open she stepped inside and held the doors open for the guy who was helping her. "Annaliese by the way." She figured she would at least give him her name for helping her, for all she knew he could be her first friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!    -_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-_-_-_- IMMORTAL&HUMAN RP-_-_-_-Semi-Lit-_-_- NOW OPEN!!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next