Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Creatures- Semi-Literate.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

The Creatures- Semi-Literate. Empty
PostSubject: The Creatures- Semi-Literate.   The Creatures- Semi-Literate. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:50 pm

PLOT:

In this post apocalyptic world, all continents are destroyed; except Africa. Most all humans were obliterated when the apocalypse took place, though some survived. Mostly, there are creatures that would haunt your worst nightmares. The few surviving humans must fight for their lives. There is little food, much disease, and the creatures and the human race are practically at war. They each do everything they can to survive, and many of each race have died. Most common of the Creatures are Elves, Sprites, Fey, Vampires, Were's, and Mutations. The Mutations are like Were's. Only, they cannot morph into their other animal or creature half; it's on them as a perpetual reminder. (I.E.; A half fox half human could have a fox tail and claws or ears or eyes.) The less common are Centaurs, Mer-people (most waters are contaminated and uninhabitable), Nekos, Bird-Children, and so as such. The least common of all the races is, of course, Human. We all struggle to survive; and to thrive.

(I know it's not that good.. I hit my head really hard on a metal grate today, so I got this crazy idea. lol.)

RULES:

Minimum cursing, please. You can sensor them, but I don't want anyone getting suspended from here because of cursing.
No details on You-Know-What. Just, like, say Fades to Black or something.
Please be considerate of other players. Don't ignore anyone, or don't jump in randomly on some character's private conversations.
NO KILLING WITHOUT CONSENT. Yes, this is somewhat of a war/ survival RP, but you MAY NOT KILL SOMEONES CHARACTER UNLESS THEY SAY YOU CAN.
This is Semi-Literate-- Two sentences minimum, please!
Problems? Questions? Ask Me! I won't bite. ^.^

SKELLY:

Name:
Species:
History: (Optional.)
Relations:
Personality: (Optional)
Other:
Appearance:

MY CHARRIES:

Name: Koda
Species: Elf
History: Like his sister, he was thrown from his home as a baby, after his father found out he was a ba$tard (Meaning he was the child of an affair.).
Relations: His sister, Elvira
Personality:
Other:
Appearance: later

Name: Elvira
Species: Elf
History: Koda's.
Relations: Brother is Koda
Personality:
Other:
Appearance: later

Name: Lokket
Species: Were.
History: She doesn't like to talk, but she will talk about it, with payment.
Relations: None.
Personality: She's got a tough exterior, but is actually, to her disappointment, nice and caring.
Other: She had a key, small and brass, hanging around her neck on a leather string. She never takes it off.
Appearance: Later.

Name: Michael / Mike
Species: Mutation (Bear, human, and lion.)
History: later
Relations: None. They're dead.
Personality:
Other:
Appearance: later.
Back to top Go down

The Creatures- Semi-Literate.
Page 1 of 1