Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arinas ~Literate RP~

Go down 
+2
Patient-X
Boxghost
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

Arinas ~Literate RP~ Empty
PostSubject: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:40 pm

History

Many millenia this lush green land was once a dark place. Its skies darkend with black magic and the air was thick with warfare and hatred. Dragons flew through the skies tourching the ground in a firey blaze leaving nothing but soot and ash to rain down on the land. Other creatures who shared the land fought back against the dragons, killing them once spotted and useing there scales, blood, teeth and bones as means of trade. The most valuable iteam of a dragon was their magic. Flowing through the beast veins is the scource of all magic and their minds hold the secrets of spells. Spells that they use to hide in plain sight or allow them to bend the will of the heavens. A fierce rival and deadly oppenet.

As the dragons numbers began to twendle so did the pactiece between the races. They began to bicker and argue over the rights to the dragon remains and another war broke out. Screams filled the air as innocent lives were slane. Blood stained the already scared ground as clans once called brothers fought each other for money. Years passed and the wars went on.

The screams of those who had been killed awaked a great beast. Galbatorix, the great shadow dragon. He had been in slumber for decades since the first days of the era of dragons. The preist and preistess saw the Galbatorix had the heart of evil that was black as his scales. His powers grew each day and he ruled through fear. They came to a conclusion that this dragon was going to befall the end of all life so they tricked him and he was chained underground in hopes he would never rise again. They were wrong. The blood of the fallen had givin his magic new life and he sprang forth from his cage and clawed his way up to the surface bent on destruction. Screams of terror and fright echoed through the air that day. Galbatorix flew to the capitol city to make his claim as ruler but as he landed on the white marble with his great wings spread no one was there. Except for a young woman. The great dragon roared in laughter. "This is who they send to fight me!? Do they take me as a fool? They think I will not kill you?" but the girl did not move or show fear. Instead as she looked up at Galbatorix her eyes held sadness. "Do you fear me child?" The girl shook her head slowly and the golden crown that sat on her head chimed in the quiet air. She walked around the shadow dragon and faced the burning land that was once her home. "I fear that my home will die." Galbatorix looked at the land before him but in a different light. "You truely love this pathetic place." The girl looked up the the beast and Galbatorix felt as though she was not looking at an evil beast but she was looking at him. "Become my goddess." The girl went wide eyed, "What." Galbatorix let a collum of flames escape from his mouth. "I will leave your home alone as long as its people do not cause war, or I will intervine and place a punishment. Only if you tie your powers with mine." The girl hesitated but she knewit was for the best. She decided to accept the dragons offer. Galbatorix pressed his claw against her forehead. "I grant the my powers and you grant me your pure heart. You will have both eternel life and youth while you share my blood. We rest in a stone slumber until the days of night come apon us. You. Girl are now my Dragon Maiden." Galbatorix lowered his claw and curled himself around the girl. The magic glow under her skin and a warm light washed over both bodies. The gentle feeling of her magic caused the great dragon to close his eyes. As he did so his tail and hind legs became to pale to the grey color of stone and his breath began to still. "What is your name girl." The new Dragon Maiden was to turning to stone but she smiled as her home slowly became inveloped in her light and began to heal itself of its deep scars. "My name is Arinas." Galbatorix curled up closer to her in a protective circle. "That is the name of this land now, and you are now its goddess. Arinas."
Arinas ~Literate RP~ Anime210

Present

The once proud capitol city is in ruins and over run with vegitation. In the center of the mass is the Statue of Galbatorix and the goddess that save the land by her pure heart. Arinas is now lush with life with blue skys and clear oceans, as if the past were nothing more than a nightmare used to scare children. The different Races still stand divided and are on rought terms but why invoke the rath of a dragon? Within Arinas brims all kinds of life. From the wild snow tigers of the winter mountains to the ivory horns deer of the forest but those who walk among the tall trees and the thicket, the ones whose greed almost cost them their lives were the Elves, Warlocks, witches, Centaurs, the Fey, Mermaids, and of course the humans.

Humans
The only non magical being that lives in Arinas. Some say that humans sailed to Arinas in hopes of a new future for themselves, other say that they are just here to take land. What ever the case may be they are here and thriving. Located more near the center of Arinas the Humans have made a settlement or small town where they practice trade and teach about their cultures as well as teach about the other creatures in witch they share Arinas with. Since Humans have no magic the scholars place a barrior around the town that prevents any magical being from entering without invitation first. The humans do not have a class system. The town in run by a Mayor who makes all large decissons.

Mayor:

Mermaid/Mermen
As told in folklore mermaid (female) or mermen (male) are half human half fish. Many have the upper body of humans with a fish tail, but some have been known to have other fish features as well such as fins for ear and etc. These fish people livein the oceans of Arinas and they have tunnels that lead to other sources of water. Each merfolk can control water and that is the limit to their magic, though they are able to learn the branches of water such as fog, snow or ice. Merfolk have to stay in water they can go on land in ther true forms but only for an hour before they dry out and die. Once a Merfolk reached the age of fifteen they have the ability to trade their fins for legs but only on the nights of the full moon. If the sun rises and they are too far away from water they will die. Merfolk are great fighters both in water and out (once they have legs) talented in both trade and their own magic they can be worthy opponets are crude enimes. Merfolk go by a heirarchy rule and the king makes all choices for his people.

King:
Queen:
Princes: (can be the son or nephew of the king)
Princess:

The Palace
Arinas ~Literate RP~ Underw10

The Fey
Also know commonly as faries. These beings like dragons are gifted with whole magic though they are human like in appearance many Fey have wings each different from one another. With the ability to shrink to a ball of light most Fey are pranksters and are not at all serious. The Fey of Arinas are divided among their own as well. They all live in what they call Courts. Each Served by a King or Queen who decided their sucessor. Each Court is in charge of a Season. Summer Fey are normally glowing with their warm summer magic many can manipulate fire at will. They join reveals and laughter among themselves and are known for their attractivings to other species. The Summer Fey are constantly about passion and warmth and main other courts find Summer Fey to be loud and stubborn. Winter Fey belong to Winter's court. Cold and bleak and bringing winters frost and snow. Many Fey here do not join the Fey revels for they prefer the quite and solidarity. Many Winter Fey can only be found in the winter moutions where it is cool all the time and so they can practice their ice powers. Spring Fey are closer to the Summer Fey for they provide the new flowers to bloom and their rain washed away winter touch. Kind and genlte they are mild mannered and never get easily upset such as the Summer Fey do. Their powers consist of plant life and some ability with water. The Fall Fey are neither for winter or against it. The cool autum breeze they create let others know that Summers reins has ended and Winter is one its way. The Fall Fey control the winds for who else will make the leaves dance in the eveing sunset? They are like Spring, calm and a medium between the other seasons. With the Fey,the court the is in charge of the current Season is the strongest.

Spring King/Queen:
Summer King/Queen:
Fall King/Queen:
Winter King/Queen: Celestia Auroa Bell

Centaurs
These noble beast do have some magic but it is slight and not all that valuable. Strong half man/woman half horse beings travel the lands of Arinas in herds. They do not have a permenet home but they careful to stay out of the way of other creatures. Centaurs are cunning and deadly with spear and bow and arrows, but they do not always need weapons to fight. Their powerful hooves have the strangth to crush a skull with little effort behind it. They are rather closed off and distant to other creatures so if a fight can be avoided it normally is. Now with the herd it is lead by the Lead Stallion and his Mare. The mare takes care of medical task and other small things while the Stallion looks other war and migration issues.

Lead Stallion:
Lead Mare:

Witches/Warlocks
The only solitary magical beings in Arinas, they are sought out for magical advice or posions. Aside from the Elves they are the closest to the know how of dragon magic and are willing to share for the right price. Witches and Warlocks have homes all over Arinas so all one has to do is look for them. Powerful in the ways of elemental magic water,fire,earth,air, lighting, dark and light. they make their own choices and follow no ones rules but their own.

Elves
Many legends float around about the elfin race. This much it true. They are human like in appearence and height and they are very breathtaking creatures. No one is sure why yet many just think it it the old forest magic that courses through the elfin blood. Humble and Noble fighters many wonder how Elves became intangled in the war over the dragons. Elves can speak in animal tounge and some can even here the plants and wind speak that is if they have anything to say but whisper in the ears of those who even pay attention to their voice. Elves are ruled under a King and Queen but they are meer puppets or festival bringers, the true power lies within the Elders. The oldest elves who are dressed in darkblue cloaks deatiled with gold silk. Some fear that the Elders will try and fource Galbatorix awake and rule the other races but since nothing has happend their fears are settled for now.....

King:
Queen:
Princes: Destin Haren Ivening, Luka Teller Ivening
Princesses:
Elders:

Palace:
Arinas ~Literate RP~ Elfen_10

Skelly
First/Middle/Last Name:
Bg/Gf:
Crush:
Engaged/Married:
Children:
Species:
+(If a Fey Put your court here)
Power:
Pets
+Name:
+Species: (what is it)
+Gender:
+Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Looks:

Season
[x]Spring
[]Summer
[]Fall
[]Winter

Rules
1.All the Races Leaders meet at the Capital City Ruins the night of the full moon. If a race does not have a leader the one closest in charge goes in there place.
2. Keep cusing to a mild.
3. Literate to more that one crappy sentence. I understand slow days so just let me know when those are.
4. Dont join then disappear.
5. You want drama stir it up.
6. I would like for you to have more than once charrie please.
7. Be realistic.
8. No desriptions of "it" or brithing. Just fade to black.
9. Have fun.
10. Since wizards do not have a leader a different one will go to the gathering each full moon.

My People
First/Middle/Last Name: Destin Haren Ivening
Bg/Gf: male
Crush: no
Engaged/Married: none
Children: none
Species: Elf
Power: none but he is a master with the Bow and arrow and is quite skilled with his sword.
Pets
+Name: Karu
+Species: Colored Raptor
+Gender: male
+Appearance: In picture below.
Personality: Destin is a bit how one would say cocky when it comes to hunting and fighting. He cares little of his Royal blood or of the rules the Elder set for him. He is like a wild spirit that dances between the bars of his cage, but when he is around others he is calm and prince like. Swooning ladies without his knowledge even present. Destin does love a thrill witch may coast him his life one day.
Other: Destin is a prince of the Elfen kingdom
Looks:
Arinas ~Literate RP~ Elf_pi10

First/Middle/Last Name: Luka Teller Ivening
Bg/Gf: none for now
Engaged/Married: I would rather not be tied down at such a young age
Children: I hope not
Species: Elf
Power: Luka can control what he calls light but many of the elders believe it is fire and he also controls plant life.
Pets
+Name: Koga
+Species: White Tiger Cub
+Appearance:
Arinas ~Literate RP~ Whitet10
Personality: Luka is cocky like his brother but it comes more with his attidute and when he is around people. While Destin is the perfect prince Luka is looked apoun as the black sheep. Luka is not sure how to take that though because he could care less if he is crown prince or not. Aside from making sure Destin is happy Luka cares little of anything. He prefers attending revels and swooning young maidens rather than the borning life of the palace. A charming man by nature, and the one you can count on to make you laugh. Of course if you need someone to listen Destin would be the better choice.
Other: rumor in the village says that Prince Luka is not full elf. That he is the son of the last queen and a warlock due to his odd mastery over the fire element witch is not at all common for elves.
Looks:
Arinas ~Literate RP~ Elf_by11

First/Middle/Last Name: Juliet Marie Reeding
Bg/Gf: none
Crush: none
Species: Mermaid
Power: Besides her water control she favors her Ice abilities
Pets
+Name: Titan
+Species: Pigmey Hammer head
+Appearance: Titan has a smooth light blue skin and his under belly is white. Like a hammer head shark his eyes are on the ends of his...well hammer head. He is almost like a live plush toy and will never get any bigger than a house cat. His teeth are naturaly dull for he was bred to be a pet and Juliet adores him.
Personality: Juliet is a rather gentle young girl who dreams of meeting someone outside the saltly relms of her home. Though Stubborn one could ask for a more determined friend by your side. Stern yet faithful and trusting. Kind yet brutal with her trident in hand
Other: She is part of the Imperial Guard
Looks:
Arinas ~Literate RP~ Mermai10

First/Middle/Last Name: Celestia Auroa Bell
Age: she appears to be 17 but her real age is around a centruy
Crush: Our fey are driven mad with the absence of a reigent I have no time for such foolish antics
Engaged/Married: I swear loyality only to my Queen or King.
Children: None and I do not plan on having any.
Species: Fey
+I belong to Winter, I am its queen.
Power: Aside from mastery of ice Celest is able to been emotions to her own will. One of the reasons she has been an advisor to the Winter Rulers for so many years.
Pets
+Name: Sorcha
+Species: A snow lepoard
+Gender: female
+Appearance: Sorcha's appearance is that of a normal snow leopard but her size is rather large for that of her species. In fact Celest rides her in order to travel long distances.
Personality: Celestia like the rest of her species is silent and uses action to express her words. Her emtions are easily controled due to many years of practice and she rarely smiles to those outside of her fey. She can be warm but her main duty is to her court and she will not hesitate to kill for them.
Other: On her back she has two large fans she uses as weapons and weather closed or open they are very sharp and she plays the flute that can bring in a winter chill. And she is the Winter Queen.
Looks:
Arinas ~Literate RP~ White_10

First/Middle/Last Name: Charles Author Night
Species: Warlock
Power: He prefers to use lightning and shadow elements along with his magic.
Pets: none
Personality: Charles can always be found with his head in a book. He is quiet and very reclusive around other people, though when needed he is very outspoken even more so about a subject he had just learned about or already knows about. Charles also has a habbit of drifting off while someone speaks to him and he is rather coldly blunt with his words so he is mainly friendless. Another Side of Charles is that he as a dark flirt and can and will use emotions to his advantage.
Other:
Looks:
Arinas ~Literate RP~ Human_10

Last edited by Boxghost on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Dude, my iPod won't let me copy the skelly. O.o Can I jump In and pos the skelly tomorrow or no?
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:55 pm

(sure as long as I know whats going on XD))
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:00 pm

Okay. Lol.

MiKenna walked slowly around her Feys court, causing a small, comforting breeze to follow her, to cucoon her. Silent tears streaks her face.

Arty sat in a thin forest, his eyes never resting upon one thing for more than a second. He was practically chewin his bottom lip off with worry.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:40 pm

((wait lolz what are your charries? like the species))

Destin looked up into the sky and Karu's bright green feathers flared in the spring sun. The raptor rotated in a circle and Destin drew an arrow from his pack and loaded it into his bow. Pulling the string back until the silver feathers of the arrow kissed his lips Destin took a breath and released. The arrow flew silently through the air and dissappeared from Destin's sight. He looked up and Karu dove toward the ground witch ment that Destin had hit his mark.

Celestia looked among her fey in the comfort of her loft. The perminet winter high in the mountions provided a haven for her more weaker fey that would not be able to handle the wam spring days that lead to the heat of summer. Her sprites flew around her in blass of blue light and played with the snow white locks of her hair. Sorcha purred in her sleep and her tail flicked everynow and again. Celestia looked up as she heared footsteps and sure enough her hawthorn girl bowed before her. "My queen. Some fey have left the mountion side. Should we bring them back?" Celestia looked at the girls through emitionaless pale blue eyes. "No. I gave them orders not to desturb the spring court. In any way." Celestia new her stronger fey would walk among the spring and many have been known to have relations with those of the Spring and Fall fey. Her words were absolute so no relations would take place without her say.

Juliet lifted her tail and Titian flew thorugh the air and splashed into the water of the cove they visited everyday. He Barred and fanned his flukes while Juliet smiled. "Soon I will have legs." Running ahand through her sea sprayed wavy hair she smiled.

Charles ran a hand over the spines of his many books and mummbled under his breath as he memorized curses and spells that rested inside each cover.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:47 pm

MiKenna is a Fall Fey, and Arty is an Elf. Sorry. Thought you looked at the PM I sent.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:51 pm

((yeah I did after I sent that post XD. Im a bit slow))
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:58 pm

Lol. Same. xD

MiKa swiftly, silently left the Fall Court, fleeing as far as se dared-- and to her one calming place-- te oceans. The winds Wong the oceans, natural and unpredictable, always comforted her. She sat down on the sand, shifted it between her fingers and toes. She wrapped her arms around her knees and wept into her arms.

Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:05 pm

Titian turned his attention from Juliet and sniffed the air. He tilted his head to the side and swam in direction he heard someone crying. He poked his head out above the surface and at the shore was a girl. "Bar." He called out loudly for her to hear wondering what was wrong with her.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:16 pm

MiKa visibly started at the sound. She looked around, unable to see the source. She wiped hastily at her tears, mortified to know someone or something had found her. She had always thought it her secret sanctuary. She seldom saw anyone Arthur part, though she never thought of mermaids and mermen-- or their pets. She looked around again, a frown marring her face, unable to see anything.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:59 pm

Titian frowned as he went unnotied and he jumped into the air and slapped his tail hard against the surface and bared again to et the girls attention
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:10 pm

MiKa squealed and jumped a bit, clutching her chest, as if her heart may leap from it and into the ocean. She looked at the mini-hammer-head-thing, giggling softly.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:24 pm

Dude, I'm trying-- and nearly succeeding for a little in the process-- to fix a giant, too big drawer to fit into my broken dresser, usig ONLY DUCT TAPE. Lol. It's working a little.. The drawer belongs there, but the thing that kept it from falling into the drawer below it broke off. So.. I took two different brands of duct tape, taped the thing to the wall of the dresser, and am attempting to shove the drawer in. Lolz.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:34 pm

Titian flares his flukes and flipped for the girl in hopes to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:03 pm

The girl giggled softly and sniffled, cautiously edging clloser to the water. She was not well aquainted wih the aqua people, so she had no idea if this was a mer-pet or an actual threat. She stood and walked about knee deep, her moveents wary and slow.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:29 pm

Titian swam with the current and circled the girls feet. He sniffed her toes in wonder never wondering how people got around without fins. Juliet jumped into the water from her cove in search for her pet shark. "I just hope he isnt fighting with the schools again." She sighed and flicked her green tail and it jetted her through the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:51 pm

MiKa squeals at the tickling o the shark's nose on her feet. She smiled and kneedled in the water, soaking her up to her mid-abdomen. She stroked the pet cautiously, smiliv. She felt the tide get a bit stronger and looked around, expecting a mer-person, since there was no wind to force it. Her blue-purple-tinted hair shimmered in the light, and her face was loosig theredness, her eyes loosig the puffiness caused by tears.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:03 pm

Titian curled against the girl's hand and Juliet spotted her shark. Leaving her trident against the reef she poked her head above the surface. She had to keep her distance or be washed up onto shore and be nothing more than a fish out of water, helpless and useless. Titian turned his head spotting Juliet and swam to her curling against her arm. The mermaid's amber golden eyes drilled into the girl that stood mid deep into the ocean. "You should be careful out her. The Ocean isnt as safe as it once was. Even more so at high tide." Juliet did not mean to be curel but her home was locked away in the depths of the sea. She was not able to go on land so no other should try to breach her home.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:12 pm

MiKenna nodded. "I know the troubles of the sea. I was practically raised by the sea.. It's winds could carry me back to shore, should I need their assistance."
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:09 pm

Juliet made no comment on the girl but as the tide rose higher she knew she would need to return to the palace soon. Without another word she turned and dove into her depths of the sea. Titian waved his fluke at the girl before diving after his owner.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:49 pm

MiKa smiled softly and body-surfed back to the shore. She giggled and wrung her hair and clothes out, walking silently to the woods. She blew a soft breeze ally with her, to dry her clothes a bit faster, but to keep them damp enough to cool her from the hot day. She looked at the canopy of trees, smiling at a green bird, then seeing a red and blue. Her large, yet almond shaped eyes glinted lightly and she chuckled. Walking further, she sighed. Her thoughts from earlier replaced her happy ones, and she shuddered, coming to a halt in a lush glade. She leaned against a tree, suddenly unable to support herself. Daddy's forcing me to marry.. He's making me marry.. Why? Why would he do this? She began to quietly sob.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Karu flapped his wings and landed on Destin's shoulder. The Elfen Prince kneeled down to his kill and removed his arrow from the dead husk. "Its not worth much because its pelt it common, but Im sure the butcher will pay well for some good meat." Karu groomed his feathers and puffed up his chest to show his bordem and Destin smiled at his bird. "Lets head back now."
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:45 pm

MiKa heard a bird' flapping wings, the shlopping noise o an arrow being sucked from a cadaver of an animal, and man's deep voice. She hastily hidbehind a thick tree, looking at the sorces of the noises. She edged bhind thetree a bit more to stay hidden, crunching several fallen, crispy leaves a she did so. She winced inwardly, using ind to attempt to over the sound-- though it was all too late.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Karu snapped his head into focus and flew off Destin's arm and over toward the source of the sound. He screeched and flared his birght teal and emerald feathers. The raptor was the size of a large falcon and his cool black eyes stared at the girl before him, Destin followed his bird and whislted to call him back. Karu flew over to Destin and perched on his shoulder. "Who are you?" Destin asked in a commanding but still yet gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:04 pm

MiKa's large eyes grew larger, and she quickly covered her face so he wouldn't see the redness of tears there. Her speech was muffled by herhand when she said, "MiKenna Mira Baird. Fall's Court of Fey." Her voice was till thick fom crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arinas ~Literate RP~   Arinas ~Literate RP~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arinas ~Literate RP~
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next