Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Chatty Stuff

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:05 pm

O3O where's everyone?
Back to top Go down
yoloswag
Newbster
Newbster
yoloswag

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:03 pm

Ohai ^-^ Rali's been acting strangely for the past few days.. I tried calling her to see if she was alright, but she won't answer any calls or texts.. Wonder what's up with her..
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:07 pm

Ohai yolo ^w^ yeah, she's been acting up at home too... I think she's getting depressed again. ._. I'm worried for her.
Back to top Go down
yoloswag
Newbster
Newbster
yoloswag

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:15 pm

Me too... Midna, if she starts... you know, cutting again, could you let us know?
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:20 pm

Uh... well, if I find out about it, I can. She usually wears long sleeved shirts and stuff, and she hides it very well.. it's usually if someone touches her on the wrist that we find out she was doing it again.. but I don't want to cause her pain like that <_> cause by her reactions, I can tell it must really hurt.
Back to top Go down
yoloswag
Newbster
Newbster
yoloswag

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:24 pm

Oh... well I don't want her to get hurt... but you know, if you can find out without her in pain...
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:38 pm

Yeah.. if this turns into a problem again, I'll let you guys know.. I hope it doesn't turn into a problem tho >.< It's rather stressful to have a sister that thinks so poorly of herself like this.. that she actually thinks about ending her life on a near weekly basis.. it's terrible.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:54 pm

Oh, and rali was fooling around with the wolf maker thing you showed her, Erik. She made wolf Link, yolo! (obviously not your rp Link, but wolf Link from LoZ Twilight Princess.)

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 Link10

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 Spark10

Last edited by <>Icingdeath<> on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yoloswag
Newbster
Newbster
yoloswag

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:55 pm

omg that's almost a perfect representation of him; blue earing and all... I didn't even know she played Legend of Zelda! And what is the second one?
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:00 pm

lol of course she does x3 it's her favorite videogame series other than Pokemon. She likes Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword the most. And the second one was of her in the wolf rp, except she said she tried to make it a bit awesomer x3 and also more on the creepy side, instead of being all pretty and stuff.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Here's a zombified wolf she made too:

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 Zombie10
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:26 am

And she also made her other character, sparkwolf.. The old Spark was a very tormented soul. Poor girl.

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 Other_10
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:27 am

Oh, and the old spark was also going insane ._.

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 Insane10
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:33 am

Well, I'm sad to hear she hasn't been doing well.. But I'm glad she enjoyed the wolf maker thing. I figured she would. I used to mess around with them all the time XP lol
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:49 am

It looks like she's doing even worse today than she was yesterday ._. but yeah, she likes those sort of things a lot ^.^ she can spend hours making and perfecting just one at a time. She used to play around with a cat maker, and she spent nearly 2 hours on it x3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:58 am

Sheesh.. Well, maybe you could get her on the computer? Get her to talk a little. Maybe that will help.. And nice xD i used to be the same. But I had gotten kinda bored with them after a while. Though I randomly remembered them and thought of Rali. Razz So, i thought I'd share them with you guys.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:09 am

Just a random song.. Not nearly as hardcore as the other songs I've posted (there's no screaming in this one) and just thought it was a good song. This band does a lot of different types of music. They have 2 albums out right now and the newest one has rap, country sounding stuff and harder stuff. But these guys are awesome. I'm a huge fan of the vocalist.. RANDOM RAMBLING! anyway >.>
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:17 am

I doubt I'll be able to.. usually when she's like this she doesn't want to have anything to do with other people.. partially because she doesn't want to trouble people with her problems.. And I'm glad you did Razz she thoroughly enjoys them.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:20 am

lol I love the 8-bit remix of Super Mario bros xD and a pretty good song in general, too
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:47 am

It's not a trouble. Everyone has problems so how can we call having problems troublesome.. There's these things called sympathy and empathy that people have when it comes to other people's problems and we use those to help and support each other. So, I don't want to hear that "I don't want to trouble people with my problems" crap. o3o lol. But yeah. Anyway.. Falling Reverse has a lot of good songs like that. Mostly their newer stuff. Their first album was them hating against another band.. Long story on that.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:58 am

lol x3 you're talking like our mom. But you see, that's the point; she doesn't get it. She believes no one cares about her or her problems, and that we have enough of our own problems that we wouldn't be bothered to deal with hers or try to help. We try to tell her differently, and she believes us for a while and she's happy; but then eventually her thoughts turn dark again and she goes back to thinking no one cares for her, and because of that, she starts thinking she's worthless and doesn't mean anything to anyone, and that she has no purpose. Hence the cutting and near attempts of suicide. ._. she scares me a lot. I'm so worried for her..
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:22 am

Lol. I know.. I act too mature sometimes >_< but ya know, I've dealt with a lot too and I've had to grow up and be mature. But I know how she feels. I've been there myself and I've been there with friends. Maybe I never cut but it's because of my friends. If I didn't let them help me, who knows how I'd be now.. I've even had to be the one to save my friends a few times.. I've talked a few people out of suicide.. Being in that situation is terrifying. But someone has to be there to do that or else things get worse. And if she's avoiding people, that's probably not good.. But people can't help her and show they care if she doesn't let them. If she keeps hiding what's bothering her, then no one will know what's really going on and they can't be their to show their support and affection.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:53 am

Now you're sounding less like a mother and more like an experienced therapist ._. you've said it better than anyone I've heard... She does try to tell us what's wrong sometimes, but she says it's just so hard to put it into words.. Like she does know what's wrong but then she sort of doesn't... She's confused and she doesn't know what to do. And because we can't help her because we don't know how to help, I think she sees that as us not caring or trying to help at all.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:08 pm

Like I said, I know how this stuff goes. I've been there and done that, so to speak.. And I guess the only advice I can give you on the whole thing is to talk her and be there. Yeah, it's going to involve crying and a lot of sad stuff. Just make her know you're doing what you can and if you don't know what to do, you have to tell her that. Don't just sit there and do nothing about it. Because this stuff doesn't just fade away and for some it's not just a phase and it could be a serious problem. Sometimes it passes by quickly and that's the best you can hope for. Though sometimes it doesn't. One of my friends has been really bad about that stuff for as long as I've known her. She just started getting better a couple months ago. She got so bad, that people started hating her for it and I'm one of the few friends she has left... You have to be there. No matter how bad she gets...
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:39 pm

Another good song.. No screaming in this one either but it is rap in a way. But more of an alternative rock style. The only band that does rap that I actually like to listen to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chatty Stuff
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next