Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Chatty Stuff

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:59 am

Good song, great band. Not metal and no screaming. Just a song with good lyrics and such.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:13 am

The Spill Canvas is probably my most favorite, not heavy metal band ever. Their lyrics are great and pretty relatable in a lot of situations. This is another good song by them..

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:48 pm

I guess my little sister is going to join here o3o She just randomly decided that out of the blue
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:08 pm

Maybe not.. It doesn't look like the site is gonna let her.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:13 am

Rali's still doing pretty bad ._. but that would be cool if she would join too :3 if nothing else, she could use yours like i use rali's
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:17 pm

Well, that's sad to hear.. I hope she gets better.. ._.
I could let her do that but last time we tried something like that it didn't go too well. But I might let her use it. Or I'll try making her a new account with one of my email addresses or something.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 5:30 pm

She seems to be doing a bit better today.. she came out of her room of her own accord... maybe she's getting better. Hopefully.
Just to let you know, we're not gonna be on much - if at all - for about a couple days or so. Probably the "or so", though. I'm really not sure... got stuff to do, so we're gonna be pretty busy doing the stuff.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:58 pm

Okay. I hope so.. And alright. I'm not gonna be very active either. My phone is acting up lately and I might have to get a new one.. It's not been charging.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:11 pm

OMG I WAS ABLE TO MAKE HER LAUGH TODAY :DDD   that almost never happens... like, ever... I definitely think she's getting better ^-^
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:08 pm

She was fooling around with the wolf maker today some more... she seems happier. That might be the news that we're going to Disney World (woot! Razz) making her cheerful, but whatever the reason, I'm glad she's happy.

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 Splash10
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Woohoo! That's awesome c: All of it is. That she's doing better, Disney world,that wolf she made.. I'm sorry I haven't been replying sooner. Just my phone is still being really crappy. I'm taking it back to Verizon tomorrow to get it all checked out and stuff.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:28 pm

lol it's fine x3 this is probably gonna be one of the last posts before we leave (tomorrow at 3-ish - so excited!!! o3o) and anyway, you really have Midna to thank for it all, she was a big help for me. it was.. starting to get really bad.. but she picked me up and helped me stay strong. I almost literally owed her my life.. >_< she's a great sister. I'm happy to have the privilege of calling her my sister :3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:38 pm

Well, it's good to see that you're doing better. You had me getting worried there for a while. Midna kept me updated on a lot of it. But anyway, I hope you guys have fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:38 am

Bkboboh lh ph ubibobjkn pj lnln oh.. Bored..

BTW.. I start school next week o3o on Wednesday.. After that, I won't be on much at all. Mostly weekends. I may not even be able to do that actually.. Not with my AP art class ._. I'll be working on art projects on the weekends...
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:33 am

Did y'all like.. Leave or something? ._. I start school tomorrow guys.. I'm not gonna be on like, ever.. For a while..
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:17 am

omg no!! i would never leave! not at least without saying goodbye to you. I'm so sorry i couldn't come on sooner, we ended up staying a couple extra days and i was just so tired. Disney was awesome but it took a lot out of us, especially me... on just the second day ( i think it was the second day... might have been the third) i ended up fainting from dehydration. That was horrible >_< before i passed out, my head hurt like hell, i was so dizzy i could barely stand, my hearing was going deaf, and my sight was darkening. I couldn't hear or see a thing. My brothers say i was starting to panic just before i lost conciousness because of this. Next thing i knew i was lying on the ground with my brother Kevin calling my name... oh my god.. that was terrifying.

anyway, i probably won't be on much at all either.. i was up until this year homeschooled, and now i'm going back to public school in 8th grade. I'm gonna die >.> but i'll come on weekends when i have the chance, and i'll try to catch you while you're online so we might be able to send a few posts back and forth :3 my brothers say that the homework is almost nonexistent though (Brian never seems to have any homework at all x3) so i should have free time in the evenings. i'll try to come on when i can :3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:11 pm

Oh jeeze o.o That's why we always keep water handy Razz

I don't know how much I'll be on. It all depends on what sort of homework I get and what classes I have during the first trimester. Weekends should be good tho.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Yeah. since then, we've all been drinking a ton of water. We'll never go to Florida in August again, that's for sure >.>

Alrighty then :3 although on second thought... school, plus my freaking out about school, plus my double piano lessons, plus horse volunteer on fridays, plus whatever else; all that's gonna be very tiring and keeping me very busy.. dunno if i'll even be able to come on weekends often or not. I hope. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:41 pm

I'm worried about Bella... i haven't seen her in almost a month. me and Midna have probably sent her about 50 pm's.. urrrrgh! Where could she be? I wonder if something happened...
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:37 pm

Well, I guess we'll just have to get on when we can and hope the others are on too.. But I know what you mean about Bella. It has been a while and it was kind of a sudden disappearance o.o Hopefully nothing is wrong..
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:38 pm

She's been my best friend for.. i'm pretty sure over a year, now. She's one of the nicest, coolest, goofiest, funniest, most caring people i've ever met... i hope she's alright, and i hope she shows herself again soon.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:57 am

Ever heard Avenged Sevenfold? I love them. Here's one of my favorite songs by them:
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Yeah.. Hopefully she's alright...

and of course I've heard of them.. They're a very popular band. Nightmare is one of their best but I like Buried Alive. Razz
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:11 pm

Going to do my Spanish homework real quick. Should only take me a few minutes, 20 tops.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:30 pm

Not even 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chatty Stuff
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next