Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Chatty Stuff

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:38 pm

It's because it doesn't have flash player ;-;
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Some pretty cool fakemons and poke-fusions...

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 Love_t10

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 Fakeon10

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 Me_gus10

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 Omg_i_10

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 Omg_i_10

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 Okay_s10

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 Omg_i_11

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 Omg_i_11

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 Omg_i_12

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 Omg_th10

Misteon looks pretty cool, wonder what the shiny would look like... and in regards to Spireon and Geneon, SHUTUPANDTAKEMYMONEY!!!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Holy crap o.o those are pretty awesome
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:28 pm

lol xD that's why I love facebook pages. And pokemon fusions x3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:40 pm

Geneon looks frickin' epic ._. His face reminds me of the Disturbed logo (disturbed is a band.. I'd hope you know them ¬_¬)

I love the pokefusions cx I should draw the ones I did Surprised
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:00 pm

totally o.o flippin' awesome. if that was a real eeveelution, i would spend months trying to get it if i had to. and lol yes, i know Disturbed. Pretty good music, and two of my brothers, Kevin and Nick, like them.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:09 pm

I got some that I did of aerodactyl and moltres, beedrill and arcanine, and marowak and arcanine.. I want to draw them o3o maybe tomorrow. And I know. I wish you could actually create hybrids like that in Pokemon Surprised that would be awesome
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:22 pm

Ooh, yes, you should totally do that! me wants to see o.o oh and here's another two cool ones. If these were real, i would not rest until i caught them.

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 Whoaaa10
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:28 pm

I will do that then. Tomorrow... I wish Pokemon were real._. That would be the best thing ever
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:39 pm

Alright, cool c: and yes, same here o.o if, in real life, you could have one Pokemon, and only one, which one would you pick?
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:48 pm

That's a very tough choice o.o I don't know...
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:54 pm

I'm really not sure either... probably ditto, though x3 and I would carry my gameboy around with me everywhere and show it Pokemon when i want it to transform xD close enough
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:40 pm

Lol. That's a pretty good idea actually xD but choosing my party of six would be easier..
1. Pikachu 2. Charizard 3. Feraligator 4. Pidgeoto 5. Blaziken 6. Bulbasaur (because I don't really like other grass types o3o)
I also don't like the new Pokemon. Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald was the last of the good gens. Diamond and pearl was okay. And black and white is terrible. Very few of those are decent and most are just ridiculous. ¬_¬
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:03 pm

This is kinda creepy looking ._.

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 GolCruel
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:04 pm

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 UBQNRL0
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:05 pm

Yeah, i know what you mean. I mean seriously, a chandelier pokemon? And ice cream pokemon? Why. Just... why. Yeah, i've only played 2nd and 3rd gen. The newer ones are just kinda stupid. It's an embarrassment to dragons to have fairy types be super effective against them >_< and the knew eeveelution, silveon... i'm disturbed by it x3
And you no like any other grass types? ;-; Chikorita and its evolutions is my favorite pokemon >:l So, right... my party of 6 would probably be:
1. Bayleef (of course ^.^) 2. Dragonyte 3. Jolteon 4. Rayquaza (pretty sure i spelled that right..) 5. Lugia 6. I dunno, something else awesome x3 probably a ditto, I suppose. I don't really like ditto much, it takes all the fun out of raising pokemon.. but that way i could decide which pokemon i wanted later x3
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:06 pm

Whoa... that Golcruel is rather creepy... but the Zumoth's kinda cool cx
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:14 pm

Lol. I'm so glad you agree with me >_< some people don't... I actually spaced out on chikorita. I like the starter grass Pokemon but bulbasaur is still my favorite of them.. I didn't include legendary Pokemon in my six because if Pokemon were real, the likelihood of me actually getting them would be slim o3o but I would definitely have a lugia if I could. Cuz he's just badass cx

This one is funny cx
Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 Pokemon_fusion___cudrio_by_minkidoodles-d663z1i
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:22 pm

You say the chances are slim, do you? Well.. x3 in Gold, possibly Silver too, i'm not sure... didn't you know that you can clone pokemon and items? So yeah, I just clone master balls x3 i know, it's terrible, but it's effective xD and actually, my 6th would probably be Mew. cause you know, it's Mew x3 and it also learns transform.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:23 pm

I saw another funny one with doduo on facebook.. i'll try to find it in a minute Razz 
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:26 pm

I don't think you can in silver. Because I never found a way to do it and I played it several times. Razz
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:28 pm

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 Epic-poke-fusion_o_1578375

O.O
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:29 pm

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 Poke-fusion_o_1641681
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:31 pm

Darn you, i was actually just about to post that charizard one xD but that is just flippin' epic 0.0 lol the Zuchus look like the mice we have here at my house x3
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:34 pm

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 Whoa10

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 Whooaa10

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 Whoa_t10

Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 Lol11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chatty Stuff    Random Chatty Stuff  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Chatty Stuff
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next