Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forbidden-- Needs Members.

Go down 
+3
Boxghost
EpiclyErik
Jmart
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:46 pm

"hmm.." He thought for a moment, "I mite." He fumbled through his pockets, pulling out his keys and wallet. "Here we go." He pulled out a small amount of change and picked the quarter out of it and handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

Location : Some where in the USA where unicorn fart out rainbow!!!!! XD

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:58 pm

"Thanks again." She said then she flip it, head yes, tails no. She caught it and look at it hoping its tails. . . .no it was head. "Yeah my life suck." She commented out loud, she speed dial Ricky and waited for him to pick up. "Oh here your quarter back don`t need it any more." Ciel told Hinote.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Hinote took his quarter and walked back over to his chair. He waited while she talked on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:26 pm

Ricky pick up and she took a deep breath. "Hey Ricky guess where i am! No,no, and no i`m at the Hospital. . . calm down i`m fine." Hinote could see after 'i`m fine' she was struggling to get a single word in. She got a ear full of colorful words and you could hear it from the phone even thought it wasn`t on speaker. "Listen here Ciel! Don`t F**** move i`m going over their right now. If i find out you left i will hunt you down all over this city then kick your skinny white ass of yours! Damn you to hell Ciel! Why can`t you not for once in your damn screw up life don`t get 'almost' kill! Your F**** lucky that care about you still to come running after you like a train dog to save you." Then he hang up, Ciel glare at the phone in her hand. "Hello to you sun shine. . . "
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:33 pm

Hinote snickered, "He sounds wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:41 pm

"Oh yeah he`s sooooooooooooooooooooo wonderful! He hates people cussing out loud he rather use fudge and kitty whiskers to replace those cuss words." She said sarcastically. "Today i got kick out of class, got chase by a man i don`t know, then stab, and now Ricky fearful wrath will rain upon me! YAY! I love this day! Now do you want to add to my wonderful day by asking me some questions?"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Hinote chuckled, "I was being sarcastic.." When she suggested him asking her questions he just shrugged, "I won't ask unless you want to answer.."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:07 pm

"I know and i was being sarcastic back and i won`t answer unless you want to ask?"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Hinote leaned back in the chair, "Well, I'll admit that I'm curious but I'm not really sure I want to know..." He thought about the scars on her back, which had to mean she was a fallen or had her wings forcfully removed. In either case the story had to be bad and he wasn't sure he wanted to know all of the gruesom details.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:27 pm

Zack grinned boyishly. "Nice to meet you," he said. His complete dememor changed, rom wary to happy.
Beth rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Two nights, tops, Zack," she warned, tugging Hikaru back up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:37 pm

Hikaru smiled back, "Nice to meet you too." He turned and followed Beth up stairs.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:34 pm

Name: Kaoru
Species: Angel
Law Abiding\Rogue: Law Abiding
Other: Hikaru's older brother
Personality: Strict with the laws of angels, he's a good guy but Hikaru often gets frustrated with him because he's bossy and sarcastic. He considers himself better then Hikaru and often bullies him.
He's the typical typical big brother.
Looks: The shape and structure of his features are very similar to Hikaru's and it's obvious the two of them are brothers. His hair is white with a slight blueish tint that is hardly noticable. His skin is pale and his eyes are the pale blue color that highlights Hikaru's eyes. He's very tall and muscled.

(I recently decided i wanted hikaru to have a brother)

Last edited by EpiclyErik on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:14 pm

"Curious about what exactly?" Ciel ask him, knowing some how that it was about her secret life.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:27 pm

He hesitated with his response. "The scars mostly.." he held his hand up, "but you dont have to tell me. not if you dont want to."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Ciel nodded a bit. "Though so." She said and look at him for a moment. "Your probably wondering about yesterday to right."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Hinote chuckled, "Considering its the second time i had swoop down from the sky to save your a$$, yes, i am quite curious about that."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:48 pm

"Oh thanks for that my HERO!" She said and roll her eyes. "I already know your an Angel so its only right for me to tell you what i really am."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Hinote turned to her, a little frustrated, "Oh yeah. continue with the sarcasm. you know just as well as i do that if i had come just a few moments later, you would of been in much worse condition then injured in a hospital." He huffed and turned back towards the wall, "and I really dont care...you're probably a fallen..if i were to judge by the scars.."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:06 pm

"Sorry, I know." She mumble and she look up at him when he said that. "I`m not a fallen."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:05 am

He looked up at her, "Really? Not a fallen? Now Im definitely curious..Scars like that almost always mean fallen.."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:06 pm

Porkchop- i feels forgotted Sad you came online but did not reply. why does you not reply to meeehh!! Dx
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:04 pm

?

"Not really always you know." Ciel said. She chew in the inside of her cheek before she went on but she stare across the room at a wall. "My wings were taken from me . . more like wrest. Well from what i just said sound like i`m a angel but i`m actually a Nephilim. Their two kinds. Your either the ones who has an or don`t have wings. I was the ones gifted with wings. I always hated them, my wings, cause so much trouble to me. I always get some unwanted attention. Its not like we could hide them as easily as regular angels could. So it was always in the way. Then one day something happen and my wings were clipped. . and painfully." She wince a bit at the memories and she blink them away.
Back to top Go down
RAWWWRR
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
RAWWWRR

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:30 pm

Soooo... I am totes sorry for, like, completely ditching this place. I've been really busy with the whole middle school/high school transition. Project after project... sigh But I'l try to get on as much as I can in the mornings and afternoons. >.<

I got on once or twice, but never really even had the chance/time to check the forums :/ Anyways, if Gir could like repost for me, or --if you're as lazy as me-- would you rather just start on a new day?

And also, if any of you wan to RP with me as well... I think I have one or two characters left over..

EDIT ~

WOW, this isn't the same Forbidden. xD I was wondering why the first post was different >.o Well, anyways, I have two free charries, Hope and Zander...if ya'll want to check them out, here they are. Also, I'm not completely sure if Miranda is free, because I believe I started RPing with Gir on this, but I'm not really sure if she's used Cameron already or not, which explain why I am asking the question beloooooowww.

Gir, are you using Cameron with someone else already?
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:40 am

Rawr-I think the only charrie Gir has been using is her character Beth, with my charrie Hikaru. Other then that this place has been pretty empty since everyone started school. I dont think I have any free to use charries but I could make one or two if that's alright with you?

Hinote just nodded. He wasn't quite sure how to respond. Nephilim weren't technically supposed to exist. They were created by the illegal human-angel relationships and were usually prevented by the authorities. He had never seen or met one before and had believed they were a more rare 'species'. "Nephilim? I've never met a nephilim before...The thought of one actually existing never even occured to me..."
Back to top Go down
RAWWWRR
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
RAWWWRR

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Oh, okay, thanks(: Well, I'm fine with it! I don't know if you like RP'ing girls, though, so if yo don't like to, I can just make another chika,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden-- Needs Members.
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next