Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forbidden-- Needs Members.

Go down 
+3
Boxghost
EpiclyErik
Jmart
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

Location : Some where in the USA where unicorn fart out rainbow!!!!! XD

Forbidden-- Needs Members. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:49 pm

lol

Ceil took a step back to really see his face and then smile. "oh hey its you again! I`m sorry i bump in to you."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Hinote smiled, "Ceil..Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:54 pm

"Yup... Hinote?" She said then she glance over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Hinote nodded, "Yup." He followed her glance.

((Bye J!))
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:48 pm

dalia pinched her nose. "Wow your an idiot. That girl you met at the park today, her name is Tiadalma. She doesnt know Im a demon so dont take it out on her because you hate me. She lives back in town. Comfort Inn top floor. That is if your interested. I figured you would hant to know the name of a forgotten romance. Now, I have some souls to steal. Tata."
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:28 am

Cameron rolled his eyes. "Never," he muttered under his breath, spun on his heels, and started walkin away again, toward his little townhouse.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:37 am

Gir-you havent replied to me yet :p
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:33 pm

Beth chuckled and smiled against his lips, loosesly putting her arms around his neck.

-----

Cameron rolled his eyes. "Never," he muttered under his breath, spun on his heels, and started walkin away again, toward his little townhouse.

Jessica stood against the bar wall on her break, her eyes drooping. She was exhausted, but getting paid more for being at work later. She found Luka eventually and told him--well, he was her supirior, so she had to report to him.. xD-- that she was taking a long break, then disappeared into the crowd to find Marco and Florence. She sat by them and took a cat nap, leaning against Flo.

Will laid asleep in Carmella's bed, his arms wrapped protectively around her.

----

Nick and Zack, along with Cam, strolled thrpugh the town, going to all the clubs and late-night places. Including the ice cream shop. xD
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Hikaru kissed her, smiling through the kiss. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against him.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Luka was furious as both Jess and Alex. "Why are fallen such idoits?" He said allowed before resting his head against the bar counter. A sound of heels clicked against the wooden flooring and the demon groaned. Looking up he saw the familier face of his dear sister though she was upset about soemthing. "What is it?" He asked. Dalia frowned again, "I kissed Cameron." Luka blinked and looked at his sister, a smile creeped on his face before he started laughing. "You kissed a bird brain. What did he do, scrub his mouth off after it was over. Are you that bored you need to start a fight?" Dalia was not amused and decided to leave her brother to his laughter. Moving through the crowd she made her way toward her hotel, in hopes to get some sleep before the sun came up.

Esmeralda fluttered her eyes open to the warm sun that streamed through the window and warmed her skin. She found herself tangled in the sheets undressed with David's arms wrapped around her. Closeing her eyes she kissed his shoulder and pushed her thick hair from her face.

Carmella curled closer to William and she stirred in her sleep. The dreams that she had were not her own. Flashes of herself flying through the air with wiliam appeared in her mind. Then another figure appeared. A young girl maybe a toddler zipped past them. Her wings were not dark black, but white with brown specks. Her flame colored hairmatched Carmella's but her eyes burned with the angels green. The way Williams eyes once here. The girl laughed as she flew around her parents as if it was her first time flying.

((since they made love while Carmella was still an angel. I figured there child was going to be a halfling. To cause some drama for the angel and demons.))
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:53 pm

Beth smiled and pulled away, then kissed his cheek. She yawned softly.

---

Jessica was woken by Flo about 15 minutes later. She walked around and filled orders, and soon found Luka laughing to himself. She pouted playfully and chuckled. "What's up with you, pretty boy?" she asked teasingly, playfully bumping her hip against him. Flo came up to Jess, then saw the towering demon man and let her mouth drop. She gaped at the beautiful man unashamedly, blushing and smiling a bit. "H-hi," she murmured and tucked some hair behind her ear. "I-I'm Florence, one of Jessie's friends.." Jess grinned and soon left, but kept returning to fill drinks up.

David smiled and growled his approval, hapy. He opened his eyes and smiled a bit brighter. "Hey, love," he murmured happily, pulling her into his chest. He stroked her hair lovingly, kissing her forehead.

Will woke up a bit, then groggily looked over at Carmella. He smiled and brushed some hair from her face, his gorgeous grey eyes watching her lovingly. He saw her smiling in her sleep and chuckled softly. He didn't want to interrupt her dreaming, so he silently slid from the bed and went downstairs, making her a breakfast. He found a good tray and piled the waffles and other things up onto the tray and walked up. He sat next to her on the edge of the bed and nudged her, whispering, "Hey, lovie. Wake up. I brought you breakfast. Baby, wake up.." He nudged her shoulder again, kissing the corner of her lips to wake her. xD

PERFECTTT. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:59 pm

After seeing Beth yawned Hikaru yawned. He chuckled. (Brain fart Razz i dunno what to put..)
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:02 pm

She didn`t see anyone who stand out to her and look back over to him. "So what are you doing here. . .i mean in around this neighborhood?"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Hinote chuckled, "oh.. I live only a few blocks away.." He gestured in the general direction he came from.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Me nee-duh.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:15 pm

"I could of guess that, me to. About three blocks away maybe, when i go running i`m in my little world and don`t notice where i going sometimes."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:21 pm

SOrry, I poofed for a lil while. I switched from mum's phone to the computer and the computer is really slow >.< But better then the phone and I replied to you Gir..

Hinote chuckled, "I noticed...I just live a few minutes strait down that way.." He pointed.

Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Its ok

"Nice to know again sorry for bumping in to you."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Gir- *Thinking..Thinking..Thinking* e.e *major brain implosion* x_x

Hinote smiled, "It's no big deal. Just an accident."

Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:31 pm

"Yeah. . " She said and struggle a bit to said something else but couldn`t come up with anything really, usually she tell the people bye and leave but she really didn`t wanted to do that with Hinote. Something about him gotten some part of her interesting in him.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Hinote nodded, "Yup.." Feeling a bit awkward he shifted from foot to foot. Unsure of what else to say he said, "I guess you have things you gotta do so..I'll just let you continue on your way." He smiled.

Gir- I dunno what else to put so...

Hikaru realized that it was starting to get late and suddenly started to feel tired, "I suppose it's about time to head to bed.." It was a bit ealier then he would normally go to bed but the fight he had earlier in the day took a lot of energy out of him.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:42 pm

"Not really after this run i was planning to waste my time doing nothing, trying not to die from boredom."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Hinote laughed, "Really? Sounds about the same as my plans.."

Gir? You still there?
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:50 pm

"Nice.. do you want to be bored together today?" She ask a little nervously.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:52 pm

HInote thought about it for a moment then shrugged, "It doesn't matter to me..Neither of us really has anything better to do so..Why not." He smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden-- Needs Members.
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplaying For Dummiz :: The Real Stuff, Roleplaying :: Anime :: Fantasy or Sci-Fi-
Jump to: