Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forbidden-- Needs Members.

Go down 
+3
Boxghost
EpiclyErik
Jmart
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:56 am

M'kay. I'm going to go soak in some boiling water so I don't freeze. Dang this fan....

Beth chuckled. "Okay. You going to stay in here with me, or in my brother's room?" Her voice cracked a bit when she said "brother," but her face remained emotionless.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:35 am

Hikaru wrapped his arms around her waist. "Whichever you prefer.."

ugh.. back..had to wrestle my brother to get the phone back...bleh..
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Carmella rolled her eyes playfully at William and his happy mood so early in the morning, but she found it appealing. "So any plans for the day?" She asked before helping herself to more of the food on the plate. XD (she be hungry)

"Alright all you drunk idiots. Get out. Its closeing time." Luka called out toward his customers. OF course he recived cold looks from his boss but they would never fire him. Turning back to Flo, he finally had time to finsih his conaversation with her. "What can I say. The females love me. I think it has something to do with the whole tall, dark and handsome looks. Not sure though it gets more annoying than flattering sometimes."

Esmeralda chuckled. "You really shouldnt worry that much. My father is the only one you really should worry about. My mom...she doesnt really have a voice of her own anymore."
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:01 pm

my head hurts so freaking bad and my hands are sore from writing. Dx

Beth smiled and tugged him gently to her bed. She plopped onto the bed ungracefully with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Will smiled softly. "Not really, love. Just wanted to make you breakfast and destriy your peaceful slumber," he teased.

Flo chickled at the cold stare, then looked at him strangely. "Really? I thought guys loved having girls all over them. Boosts your ego or something," she teased, jumping over the counter to help him finish cleaning up. Jess did the same at the other end of the bar, winking at Flo.

David pouted slightly and kissed her aagain. "I love you," he said out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:21 pm

"How very rude." Carmella stated before hitting him with a pillow and laughing.

"I have a huge ego without the help of a female. If I tried I could get any girl I want in bed with me, but I decide not to." Looking between both Jess and Flo Luka rose his right brow before pushing his wavy black hair from his face. "Are you two plotting something?"

Esmeralda looked up at David with suprised honey gold eyes. Aside from her parents and Bell Dylan was the only person who told her that and she didnt believe a word considering he was only after her pants. Though from Davids words they seemed trure and it filled her with warmth. "Will James be ok with this? Im not his mother." Esmeralda said softly, unsure how to proceed. She knew she was ruining the mood by all levels and maybe she should have asked him before this happend, but it blended togethor perfectly so the thoughts never came up.

Dalia was furious, not only could she not use her scythe in her weak human form. It was proving to be a hassle to be more vunarable to the world around her. She had the need to shift her feet if she stood for too long. Her wedges would bother her if she did not keep walking. The simple little things that bothered mortal girls were a pain to her and her temper was lashed out at the males who had the curage to even speak up to her. On top of that Cameron did not even bother, the perfect lie she spun so easily and he didnt even nibble, but of course she didnt care what he did ( Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Will grinned and scooted next to her. "I'm going to pamper you till the day you have our little girl, I hope you know," he playfully threatened, kissing her cheek.

Flo chuckled. "Oh, I see, Mr. Tall-Dark-And-Arrogant!" she teased. She'd caught the winks Jess was sending, and shrugged when he asked. "I don't know whatever Jessie Valore's concocting... And I don't believe I want to." She chuckled and grabbed a clean rag and some polish/ wood cleaner, and sprayed the bar, rubbing it down. She got most of the stains, even the espsacially stubborn ones, and had mopped up several sticky spills of god-knows-what within moments.

David laughed. "Are you kidding? James loves you! Ever since he met you, he's been singing praises at home about your beauty and good attitude and nice personality and dancing skills. I haven't been able to shut him up since." He laughed softly, kissing her forehead. "So yes, James will definitely be okay with this." He grinned happily.

Cam sat by himself in the park, his back to most of the families, his bright blonde hair a like a beacon. He threw slices of bread at ducks, who gobbled them up greedily. He had two other loaves next to him on the bench. xD
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

Location : Some where in the USA where unicorn fart out rainbow!!!!! XD

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:59 pm

She open the door of the coffee shop and look around for Hinote then spotted him, she walk over and slide in to the chair in front of him but not before she order a coffee for herself.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Luka rolled his eyes and pulled the rest of his back hair free from its small ponytail. Though not as long as his true form, the shaggy locks where close to touching his neck. Closeing the door of the bar and flipping the sign on closed he gathered the keys from the end of the bar and placed them in a bowl for when the owners come and claim there cars. He didnt worry about people stealing each others cars for the fact that hangovers are too painful to even conjure up a thought of theif. Looking back at Flo he rose a brow. "So why dont you work here?" Luka asked as he jestured toward the not clean bar. Undoing the buttons to his black vest he tossed it at the other employees letting thim know to get it washed.

"What about Dalia. She seemed pretty upset about me when I first saw her." She knew David would not sure her, but another demon was another story.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:39 pm

Flo.shrugged lightly, waiting for Jess to finish up. Her brother had ready left, so Jess was her ride home. But Jess was no where to be seen. Tilting her head, she peeked into the employee room, but she wasn't there. A text arrived from Jess, saying there was an emergan y and she hadto go. Walking back into the bar, she answered Luka, "Because I don't do well in jobs. Screw them up one way or another..." She slid over the bar again, and headed toward the door. "Now, I have to walk home because my brother neglected to stay and Jess had an emergency." She smild dazzlingly. "Good night, Luktani," she murmured and slid out the door after slipping into her jacket. She walkedalong the street-light-lit sidewalk, lookin around often. She stepped into an alley, a short cut to her house, and was grabbed from behind. Shoved against a wall by one man, se stayed calm as the second man visciouly ripped off hercoat in search of hr wallet. She stayed silent, unmoving, as if she didn't fear them, but inside, she was terrified. When they found her wallet, they took ll the cash, plus her credit card, then hither once in the gut and left her there. She huddled over, couging and gasping for air.

David shrugged and shook his head. "We went out once, before I left her for my w-- Marie." He gulped. He wanted to say his wife, but knew she no longer was. She was dead. He sighed. "Shejust hates me and doesn't want me to be happy."

I think thaat's what we said wasDalia's reason for threatening her....
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Hikaru chuckled and flopped onto the bed next to her. He lay on his side so his wings were at the edge.

Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:54 pm

She open the door of the coffee shop and look around for Hinote then spotted him, she walk over and slide in to the chair in front of him but not before she order a coffee for herself.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Hinote smiled at her, "Hello again." He took another sip of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:03 pm

"Hi." She said smiling. "I see you change your shirt." She pointed out and reach over to the small pink sugar bags that was place their.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:07 pm

Hinote chuckled. "Yeah. It was better then the one I was wearing ealier."
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:12 pm

"Maybe wasn`t paying much attention to what was on the shirt just the color." She said popping the top off of her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:27 pm

((I thought it was because Dalia and David's wife were best friends and Dalia thinks that David doesnt care anymore. She is a very bitter Demon XD. Or rather half demon))

Finally alone Luka pulled a ciggarette from his back pocket and his favorite lighter. Resting his chin in his elbows the demon took a long drag that filled his lungs with poison, but he was not really concerned. He was a creation of evil. A simple thing such as lung cancer could not kill him. (i Luktani, she was pretty.) A hushed voice said as his lonelyness finally sunk in. The voice belonged to the shadows that normaly moved freely along his skin when in his true form. They had grown restless in the recent days since they have be unable to cause temptation. (i She would make a nice addition to your bed...just like all the others) Like honey the words purred and pulled and Luka, but he had been born with such a gift and for decades long knew how to ignore it. "Im tired right now. Cant I just hire a hooker and be ok?" (i You are repulsive.) His shadows said in responce and the demon chuckled. How was it that shadows had standards? The black whisp of smoke emerged into view and crept along the surface of the bar, as if bored with the life they had settled for. Standing straight Luka left the club and locked the door. As he walked down the street a gruff looking man bumped into him and iteams scattered across the sidewalk at the demons feet. Being slightly kind Luka bent down and picked up the cerdit card. "You dont look like a Flo." He said with a slow smile. The man looked flustered before hurrying to his feet and making an effort to to swing at Luka. The demon gripped the fist and rose a brow. "Now why would you do that?" (i Let us kill him Luka. We can make it look like and accident.) Considering his shadows temptations Luka only smiled. "For your sins you shall be punished. My your soul burn in a lake of brimstone and fire." The man looked terrifed and Luka simple turned his head to look on the other side of the road. The man followed his gaze and at once his features softed. Luka could see the image as well. A little boy hugging his mothers leg and laughing. The woman held a plate of cookies and was waving the man over. "Mary? Is that really you? You look so much better. The medicine worked?" Tears swelled in the mans eyes and Luka wondered what happend to his family. For Luka could only make images from the victims mind....if the person had already died. The shadow woman waved him over again and moved her lips but no words came. The man grew confused as he stepped away from Luka and headed across the street in slow steps. "Mary I cant hear you. Mary?" Outstreaching his hand Luka watched as his shadows made the woman turn and fade from view. The man cried out and hurried to the middle of the road. The sound of a horn blared and caused others to turn their heads. A moving truck slammed on his breaks but was too late. The front of the truck collided with the body and as the truck tried to stop, Luka watched as the tires ran over his screaming body. Slience filled the air and then frantic panic. (i Now dont you feel better? You are a hero to her.) Ignoreing his shadows Luka created a hound and it sniffed the card before running off down the sidewalk. In silence he walked away from the murder that he had caused.

Esmeralda felt a chill down her back and she curled closer to David in hopes of shaking off the chill. "Im already a burden."

Dalia curled her hair around her finger and felt her eyes begin to sting. "What is wrong with me?" She said allowed as she wiped her eyes for what felt like the ninth time. She learned something else. While her brother put on a human skin, she turned human. In turn she gained human emotions. Something she could not control and was getting the best of her. With her wedges in hand Dalia stood knee deep in the ocean waters as if trying to think. Her long black hair blew behind her like a banner before settling to frame her bare shoulders and face.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:32 pm

He shrugged, "Oh well..Doesn't matter I guess" He sipped at his coffee. He wasn't sure what else to say and he felt a bit awkward.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Flo shivered, feeling more than hearing a eerie silence. She picked up her dirtied and torn jacket and shrugged it on, shivering more from fear and relief than the chill of the evening. She felt a light patter of rain on her head and jacket. She continued walking through the alley, and froze when she got on the other side and looked in the street; a battered, bloodied, big body lay motionless in the middle of the road. She shrieked and darted over, kneeling thext to the man. She knew he was the one who had robbed her, but she didn't care. Feeling for a pulse, she yelled out to the truck driver, "Call nine-one-one, you idiot!" She felt her heart freeze when she didn't feel a pulse. Tears collected in her eyes and she whispered, "He's dead. Oh, god." The bitter part of her brain said he deserved it, but she felt cold and scared at the fact he had died. She did not like people dying.

I don't know. I can't remember. Lol.

David tightened hishold on herinstantly. "Never, I mea never, ever think that, love. You are NOT a burden to me."

Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:44 pm

"Night, love," Beth murmured absentmindedly as she promptly fell asleep, one arm draped over his waist.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:45 pm

"Don`t have to be so awkward around me Hinote." She said and pour two small bag of sugar.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:52 pm

HIkaru kissed her forehead, smiling. "G'night, love." He wrapped an arm around her and fell asleep.

Hinote chuckled, "Alright..I'll try to keep that in mind.." He was quiet for a moment before adding, "So..What do you wanna talk about..Or..How about you tell me a little bit about yourself? Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:02 pm

"Well I`m 17, I have black hair, blue eyes, Hate pigeons, I`m in collage, my favorite color is purple, and I`m more like a cat people then a dog people." She told and stir her coffee.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Gir- Would it cause less confusion if I color coded my charries? lol. You did mention that having 2 charries with H names was a bit confusing sometimes Razz

Hinote chuckled, "Well the second and third things were both obvious..But the rest is all interesting.." He paused for a moment before he decided to tell about himself. "I'm nineteen, Haven't really decided on college yet. My favorite color is blue and I prefer dogs over cats...A thing I hate..Well..Hmm..I hate the lack of basic common sence.." He took a sip from his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:10 pm

... Probably. xD Just nothing too bright... lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden-- Needs Members.
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next