Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forbidden-- Needs Members.

Go down 
+3
Boxghost
EpiclyErik
Jmart
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

Location : Some where in the USA where unicorn fart out rainbow!!!!! XD

Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Nice answer. . she though bitterly but she smile at him. "Let me get home take a shower and change then." She told him because she was only wear a black shorts and a sport bra with her hair pull up.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:00 pm

He nodded with a slight chuckle, "Right..Do you want me to meet you somewhere then?"
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:04 pm

"Yes meet down their at that coffee shop." She pointed out at the direction she just came running from and the other side of the street.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:06 pm

He looked in the direction she pointed until he found what she pointed at. He nodded, "Right..And let's say..An hour? Is that good?" He looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:20 pm

"Sound good, see you in a hour." She told him.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:25 pm

Hinote nodded, "Right..See you then." He smiled and waved goodbye before turning and heading back to his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:27 pm

She nodded and turn back around and continue her run back to her apartment.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Hinote arrived at his apartment and walked into his room. He used a glamour to change his shirt into something decent, checking it in the mirror to make sure it looked alright. He ran a comb through his hair and brushed his teeth. When he had about twenty minutes to meet up with Ceil he headed out the door and began his walk.
Back to top Go down
Jmart
Author
Author
Jmart

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:42 pm

When she made it her apartment she hop in to the shower and once she got out she change in to jeans and a t-shirt. She brush out her hair and also brush her teeth to, grab her cell phone and her keys and head toward the coffee shop.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:24 pm

"My sister is haveing issues that I find funny." Luka said to Jess as he ruffled her hair. "I want you off work in no less than 30." Pushing back his black hair Luka looked at the girl that just showed up. "Names Luka." He said with a raised brow.

Carmella growned not wanting to wake up from her dream. "I dont want to." She said with a smile before opening one eye.

Esmeralda smiled at the rummble in his chest before kissing his lips. At the sound of the word love she tilted her head to the side and smiled. "Hi yourself." She said in a low whisper and resting her head against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Jess laughed and fixed her hair. She felt great--well, better than she had without sleep, anyway-- and so she didn't care he'd mussed her hair like she was a little kid. She slung an arm around his waist and gave him a friendly peck on the cheek. "Don't bash on her too hard, Luktani!" she scolded teasingly. "It's not nice to make fun of people--girls especially-- with issues." She chuckled and walked off. Florence smiled a bit. "Luka.. That's an odd name. Where are you from?" she asked in her naturally quiet, soft voice. She just seemed curious, not like she was trying to pry from him. She smiled angellicly, but there was a devillish twist to her thin pink lips.

Will grinned. "Too bad. If you don't wake up, I'm eating the food I made you," he playfully threatened.

David chuckled. "Oh, god, your parents and Dylan are going to hate me." He grimaced. Ha, the all-powerful demon man was afraid of the human girl's parents and ex.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:59 pm

Luka rolled his eyes and did not push jess away as she kissed his cheek. He was glad she felt better and made it up in his mind not to scold Alex when he got home. Looking back at Flo, "Im from England. Hince the pale skin, minus the crooked teeth." He gave her a smile to shoe off his stright white teeth before cleaning off the bar of empty beers.

Carmella smiled and sat up against her pillow. "You are a villian." She said with a smile. "Do you think its possable for our baby to gain powers before she is born."

Esmeralda chuckled. "Dylan doesnt matter to me and as for my parents they will learn to accept you."

Dalia streached in her large penthouse bend and sighed at the sunlight. Her hair drapped against her back and she looked at her legs to find them longer. "Human again." She muttered before opening the drapes to let in the sun, "He isnt going to come." She said allowed at she stared out into the sky. Dressed in shorts and a tank Dalia was unsure if she should feel hurt or relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:10 pm

Florence chuckled softly. "I can see that," she giggled. "What are you doing working here? I mean, with your body and face, you could do pretty much anything else--better than this old bar." She smiled whistfully. She'd alwasy loved this bar; it'd been around since her grandfather was born. She chuckled softly. "Whatever. It's your choice."

Will grinned and pecked her cheek. "You know it." He tilted his head. "Maybe. Why would you ask that?"

David pouted. "You sure? I mean, they hate the fact I already had a son. In fact, if I'm quoting this correctly, your father said my son was 'dirty and sickly.' Granted, he didn't know James's condition, but something tells me it'll take a while to accept a demon father into their hearts." He smiled. His words held no heat against her father when he repeated what he said. Sure, he resented that her father had made assumptions, but he hadn't known James was dying for cancer. He held nothing against them. Kissing her forehead, he stroked her arm. "I love you," he murmured.

Cam walked with a very drunk Zack and laughed at his friend, shaking his head. They passed Dalia's inn and he looked up to one of her windows, his face expressionless.
Back to top Go down
Boxghost
Editor
Editor
Boxghost

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:28 pm

"ITs because of this face that I get paid so well." Luka said with another classic half smirk. "Plus it was rather short notice when I applyed. So I settled and grew to love it here."

Carmella shrugged as she looked at her stomach. "I think our baby can get glimpse of the furture. My dream last night was too real to pass off. It a girl by the way." She said with a smile before finally sitting up and taking a bite out of her breakfast.

"True they didnt like the fact that you have a son but they will get over it once they see how great you are. Another thing. Is it safe for you to even tell them that your a demon?" She enjoyed his touch so much that she was tempted to fall alseep right into his arm. "I love you too." She said softly.

Dalia sat on her plush bed as she streached out on her bed in a sea of her clothing. She had no idea what to wear and it was all at once beginning to bother her. Putting on jeans shorts and a black strapless halter Dalia picked up some black weges and sat in front of the large window once again. "What is going on with me?" She asked herself before sipping on her cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:37 pm

Florence laughed softly. "I can't say I'm surprised," she said over the loud music. She grinned. "You must have women pouring all over you all the time," she said on a forced laugh, feigning indifference, when inside she felt rather jealous.

Will smiled happily and hugged her gently over the tray. "That's great, Angel!" he said excitedly.

David frowned for a second, then finally shook his head. "Best to see if they figure it out on there own. If not.. I'd still rather not tell them." He blushed sheepishly.

gtg. Night.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:09 am

Hinote sat at a table in the coffee shop, waiting for Ceil. He sipped at a cup of coffee and stared out the window.

Gir- you still havent replied to any of my posts..and im begining to feel like you're ignoring me.. >.>
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:12 am

You said you couldn't think of anything, and I said I couldn't either. O.o I dun know what tah doooo!! Dx
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:22 am

But i did think of something and I posted it! >.<
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:24 am

You did?! Wait.. Was I on at the time? If so, what time was it? Because I was freaking dead last night. xD
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:27 am

lol. i dunno. im pretty sure you were doin alright cuz you kept replying to boxghost and im just sittin there like wtf mate? and yeah...i think its on the page before this one.. i would repost but i cant copy and paste with a cell phone. Razz
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:29 am

Its towards the middle of page 68.
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:41 am

Okay. Sorry. And I was half dead then, too.. xD It was well past midnight and my brother's party was still going on... Those dang nerds are LOUD. O.O

Just a moment and I'll post. Very Happy Very Happy

This is why you shouldn't have two charries that both start with H. I probably thought you were replying to JJ.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:46 am

lol. nerd kids xD i love nerd pplz.. and lol. yeah.. i guess tht makes sence. but it was the first name i came up with. and my brother wants to use the phone so i cant be on long Razz
Back to top Go down
Patient-X
True Writer
True Writer
Patient-X

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:48 am

Beth yawned again on a giggle and nodded. "Okay. You sure, though?" She kissed his cheek and leaned lightly against him.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:53 am

Hikaru nodded with a soft chuckle, "Yeah..I think so.." He kissed her softly.

urg..my brother is being a pest.. ima let him check his facebook or whatever and try to get back on afterwards. no promises though. ttyl Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden-- Needs Members.   Forbidden-- Needs Members. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden-- Needs Members.
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next