Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Riders

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

Location : Bay City, Michigan there has to be a better place to be then here :/

Dragon Riders - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:38 pm

I smiled at Cici and looked at Simon. "Oh nothing." I wiggled my feet." Abyss slips a little on the ice that Mason made and he got frustrated and he had accidentally let go of Khailee while trying to get his balance.

((byes!!))
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Simon narrowed his eyes and looked back and forth between the two girls with a hmph.
Now that she was free, Khailee bolted away and took off running along with Mason.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:45 pm

I giggled and hugged both Simon and Cici. Abyss pulled the sad defeated card and just laid there and pouted, he covered his eyes with his paws.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:52 pm

Simon smiled and hugged Coco as well.
Khailee trotted away from Abyss triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:53 pm

I continued to smiled because I was happy that I had made some new friends. Abyss just continued to lay there.
Back to top Go down
lilyka
Newbster
Newbster
lilyka

PostSubject: Dragon Riders-Cici   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:19 pm

I hugged Coco back, i watched as Abyss pouted
Mason shot up from the trees triumphantly and gave us i light
snow fall, he landed beside me and bent his head. i patted him
"go Mason!" i whispered proudly. Abyss looked really sad laying
there, i whistled and gave him a smile while Mason went over
to sit by him.

(sorry just had to get off for a few but probably get off soon though. i hate curfew!!!) Mad Mad grrrr!!!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:16 am

Khailee saw that Mason had turned back to Abyss and decided to so as well. Simon laughed.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:41 pm

I held my hand out to catch some snow and smiled. Once both Mason and Khailee got close to Abyss he jumped up and sat on them both.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:18 pm

Khailee frowned and sighed, making no attempt to get free. After a few moments she remembered how she got him up the last time and tickled him again with her tail. Simon laughed.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:20 pm

Abyss resisted the urge to move and grabbed her tail with his mouth. "I think he likes sitting on people." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Khailee growled angrily. She hated her tail being grabbed/biiten. She bit onto Abyss's leg and held on tightly. Simon laughed, "I have to agree."
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:37 pm

Abyss growled and turn and blew Shadow at her from his nose, sort of saying that that hurt. I smiled at Simon.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:39 pm

Khailee just growled and held her bite, refusing to let go. Simon smiled back.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:41 pm

Abyss breathed more shadow on her, covering her whole body, making her feel like she has been coated in some sort slime.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:43 pm

Khailee still held her grip.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:17 pm

Abyss then just starred at Khailee, refusing to let go.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Khailee growled and looked up at Abyss with her eyes, still holding on and still waiting for her tail to be freed.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:13 pm

Abyss growled also, paused and then licked her face, smiled and ran off laughing.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Khailee glared at him for a moment before laughing and following after him.
Back to top Go down
lilyka
Newbster
Newbster
lilyka

PostSubject: Dragon Riders-Cici   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:11 pm

I watched as Abyss and Khailee chased each other,
Mason looked tried and put his head down on the grass
watching the other dragons play.I walked over to him and
sat down patting his head, Mason snuggled close to me and
closed his eyes, a few moments passed and Mason started to snore.

(sorry i couldn"t get online) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:52 pm

Abyss just started leaping about and ran over to Coco and went behind her for protection. I laughed "and what am I to do?" I asked abyss and i looked over at Cic i. And smiled at her and her dragon.

((Is all good ^_^))
Back to top Go down
lilyka
Newbster
Newbster
lilyka

PostSubject: Dragon Riders-Cici   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:02 pm

I looked over at Abyss hiding behind Coco it was funny because you could clearly see him.
I started laughing so hard i feel over and woke up Mason.

(thx for understanding)
Back to top Go down
lilyka
Newbster
Newbster
lilyka

PostSubject: Dragon Riders-Cici   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Mason slowly got up and stretched. He put his nose to the sky
and flew up pumping his wings until he got lost in the clouds.
I smiled and fell back into the grass watching him fly threw
the sky.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Khailee looked at Abyss hiding behind Coco and she rolled her eyes, "Ya big ol' chicken." She snorted and trotted over to the others and flopped on the ground beside Simon and put her head in his lap. Simon laughed and petted her head. Khailee watched as Mason flew into the sky.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:48 pm

I smiled at Cici and Abyss. Abyss just smiled and blew a perfect smoke ring around Khailee and winked at her "There's always another time" Then Abyss picked Coco up and moved her so that he was wrapped around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Riders
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next