Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Riders

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

Location : Bay City, Michigan there has to be a better place to be then here :/

Dragon Riders - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:19 pm

I smiled "Hello" I said to Simons friend then looked at the girl and tilted my head. "King Edward?" Abyss dropped my jacket onto my head and pulled me back a bit. Eyeing the boy and his dragon. Abyss hearing more approach this time picked me up in his whole mouth and backed up. "Abyss! Stay." He paused unwillingly.
Back to top Go down
lilyka
Newbster
Newbster
lilyka

PostSubject: Dragon Riders-Cici   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:27 pm

"Man is this getting weird", i thought.
all these people are dragon riders!?
I thought most of them where long
gone. I laugh we where going to have
a lot more company.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Daniel just turned to the girl who had greeted him and then back to Simon, "You were supposed to be home an hour ago." Simon continued to ignore his brother and laughed when Coco was picked up by Abyss again. Daniel glared and said sternly, "Simon." Simon rolled his eyes and turned to face his brother, "Just tell mum I'll be home later.." Daniel sighed, "Whatever but she's not going to be happy about it." He turned and walked away. Simon let out a sigh of relief and turned back to the two girls.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:16 pm

I used my hair to tickle Abyss's nose, making him drop me and once I was on the ground I ran over to Cici and Simon and hide behind them laughing. Abyss just glared and slowly came forward. I turned to Simon, "Brother? He doesn't seem like much fun." I turned to the other boy, only slightly hoping that he heard me.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:36 pm

Simon looked at Coco and nodded and with the intention of Daniel hearing him he said, "Yes, that is my jerk of a brother. He is not very fun at all and right now I think he's just mad because I have friends to talk to and he doesn't." Daniel looked back at Simon with a glare. Simon smirked.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Abyss finally came a few feet away from the others, hovering over them. I looked over my shoulder to look at Daniel. "He just needs to loosen up."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Simon nodded and looked over at his brother, "I agree...Maybe then he could actually make a friend or two.." He smirked. Daniel just continued to walk away.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:56 pm

"Hhhmmm." I thought for a second and then I ran and jumped on Abyss and made him run over to Daniel, blocking his path. I crossed my arms on Abyss's head and just looked a t Daniel.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:11 pm

Daniel climbed onto Sebastian. When Coco and Abyss stood in his path he narrowed his eyes and stared at them, "Move." Sebastian let out a low growl. Simon looked at Coco and Abyss, "Uh..." He looked at Khailee, "You think we should of warned her about his temper?" Khailee just stared nack at him. Simon climbed onto her back and they trotted over to the others.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:13 pm

"Nope." I popped the 'P' and just smiled. Abyss growled back at Sebastian and I just patted his face to let him know it was ok.
Back to top Go down
lilyka
Newbster
Newbster
lilyka

PostSubject: Dragon Riders-Cici   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:53 pm

I laughed and hopped onto Mason and
we shot up into the air. I looked down and
CoCo and Simon, Mason circled a couple times
before i saw something come zooming right towards
me.
Back to top Go down
lilyka
Newbster
Newbster
lilyka

PostSubject: Dragon Riders-Cici   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:35 pm

Mason bolted right down when he saw that thing coming,
and he landed with a thud and ran off into the bushes with me still on his back.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:05 pm

Daniel glared over at Coco and urged Sebastian to go around Coco and Abyss. Sebastian started to walk around the two of them, growling and baring his teeth.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:26 pm

I tapped abyss in a certain spot and we moved in front of them again. I looked over at cici
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Daniel snarled, "Get out of my way!" Sebastian tensed as he senced his rider's frustration and let out a small roar. Simon watched frome a distance and gulped, "Umm..Coco..Maybe you should listen to him.."
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:38 pm

"Not until he calms down." I smiled. Abyss increased his sized, trying to hide Coco.
Back to top Go down
lilyka
Newbster
Newbster
lilyka

PostSubject: Dragon Riders-Cici   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:39 pm

I looked over at Simon and Coco, looks like they where
going at it with Daniel.
Back to top Go down
lilyka
Newbster
Newbster
lilyka

PostSubject: Dragon Riders-Cici   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Looks like something bad was going to happen,
i tried to hp off of Mason but he got up and walked
out of the bushes getting tense ready to take off.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Daniel's glare intensified, "If you want me to calm down then try moving out of my way." Sebastian snapped at Abyss as a threat and growled. Simon and Khailee took a few steps closer, "Coco, just listen to him! You're only making it worse and you're only going to start a fight."
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:56 pm

"But he didn't say the magic word." I sat uprooted of Abuses head. Abyss just stood there and yawned not at all intimidated. I looked at Sensation. "This is his forest, he knows all that's in it and around."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:04 pm

Simon began to get frustrated with Coco as well, "Well, I warned you." Sebastian looked at Coco before lunging again at Abyss's throat, this time grabbing and locking on. Daniel glared at Coco, "I don't have to use magic words." He did nothing about Sebastian. "Daniel stop him!"

I gtg. Nights!
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:33 pm

I jumped off of Abyss and walked over to Cici so that I wouldn't get hurt, "Where did you go?" I asked her. Abyss just sighed and breathed Shadow over both Sebastian and Daniel, blinding them. Then he shoved his paw into Sebastian's mouth, gagging him and forcing him to let go and to make sure he did he breathed more shadow into Sebastian's mouth, he made sure it didn't hurt but at least made it uncomfortable. Then then rubbed his neck, feeling that he had gotten a few scratches.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:37 pm

With his blindness, Sebastian gripped tighter on Abyss's throat and swatted at his paws with his own. Daniel held onto Sebastian, unable to see.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:40 pm

With his blindness, Sebastian gripped tighter on Abyss's throat and swatted at his paws with his own. Daniel held onto Sebastian, unable to see.
Back to top Go down
hyperbrit
Author
Author
hyperbrit

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:05 pm

Abyss breathed more shadow, turning up the heat a little, he was getting fed up with this other dragon. Abyss bit the top of Sebastian's neck, breathed Shadow and flapped his wings, he was trying to get the human to fall off so that he wouldn't get hurt, he had no business with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders   Dragon Riders - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Riders
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next