Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

Location : Ponyville...In Kaname Kuran's Room...Home...Japan. I can be anywhere. :3

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:12 pm

"Seriously? Why were you aiming an arrow at me anyway? Didn't you think that 'hm...maybe this figure is a human like me." Tsumi said as she looked back at him. She glanced at the cut on her arm that was healing slowly. "Should I even ask what the heck are you doing out here?" She questioned to him.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:15 pm

"Your weapon was raised first" He put the bow in the sheath on his back, "I was hunting"
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

Location : Ponyville...In Kaname Kuran's Room...Home...Japan. I can be anywhere. :3

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:20 pm

Tsumi's eyebrow twitched for a minute and she sighed lightly. "Whatever." She mumured and thought about the apple tree she had just picked apples from. "Do you like apples?"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:23 pm

Vince let out a soft sigh to relax a little. He smiled only a little, "Yeah, I do"
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:29 pm

"Good," Tsumi said with a nod and jabbed a finger to where she just came from. "Back there is an apple tree. Help yourself." She stepped to the side and waited for him to start moving.

((Oh eem gee, I give up. I can't type this. I have Writer's Block and I'm just too lazy. =.=))
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Vince headed in the direction she pointed to. After a few moments he reached the apple tree. He picked and apple and looked at the outside of it. "Seems alright but" He pulled out a knife and cut it in, "..just to be sure" He inspected it then took a bite.

((Lol. What do you have to write about?))

Urg..I gtg.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:48 pm

((Homeless Animals. I mean, I know what I want to write it's just I really don't feel like doing it. And it's due by the end of my class tomorrow.))

"Oh, so you think I would show you to a bad apple tree?" Tsumi walked up to the tree and grabbed one of her own. She took a small bite out of it.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:54 pm

((That sucks :/ ))

Vince took another bite, chewed and swallowed, "Its not the tree thats bad its the apples...Worms and such crawl inside them for food and homes"

((Gtg, Bye!))
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:57 pm

((Mhm. And buh bye. :c))

Tsumi looked at him strangely. That's what she meant but she guessed she had worded her sentence wrong. She nodded and continued eating the apple.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:07 am

vince continued to eat in silence. he looked up at the sky to get an idea of the time. he saw that it was after noon and would have to continue on his way soon. he still needed to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Tsumi finished her apple and stretched her arms out. She pulled the rubber band from her ponytail and ran her fingers through the now, free-hanging hair. She pushed a strand of it behind her ear and yawned lowly. "Well, I need to get going. There's someone in this place who's tracking me...." She said in monotone before heading out.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Vince nodded. "Right...Bye"
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Tsumi stopped and looked over to the right. She grabbed her weapon and pulled the string. She glared and huffed loudly. There was no sense in hiding. She already knew it was that unicorn. Why did it always need to hide from her? "What do you want now?"

"You seem lonely. Mind if I walk with you?" Masumi spoke as he came out of the bushes with Yuki on his back. He neighed softly and crouched down, letting Yuki slide off. He stood back up straight and smiled. "If your answer is no I'll still follow you."

Yuki wiped her tired eyes and waved slightly. She blinked a few times finding this a bit awkward that Masumi stalked Tsumi a lot.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:56 pm

Vince had already walked away. He had his bow in hand along with an already notched arrow.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:09 pm

"Whatever." Tsumi shrugged and continued walking.

Yuki skipped up to Masumi and poked him a few times on his flank. "I'm going back okay? I don't like hanging around her because she scares me. And she shot at me!" She exclaimed the last part and pointed to her cheek for more emphasis. She began skipping away but was stopped by Masumi grabbing a hold of her hair.

"Be careful." Masumi let go of her and watched her skip away. He was worried now. Yuki was always the type to get into danger without knowing it. Was it a good idea to leave her all alone knowing she had freakin' amnesia??
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Vince eventually succeeded in his hunting and headed backto the village. He walked through the forest cautiously, as always. His bow in one hand and a few rabbits in the other.

Kaos flew over the forest. Just above the tree-tops, he glided, watching the land below him.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:24 pm

"So what brings you out here? Do you plan on living in this place?" Masumi questioned to Tsumi as he followed behind her. His horn glowed slightly as it provided a little light even though the sun was still out. He flicked his tail a few times.

"I can't go back to my home. The villagers rely on me too much, look at me like I'm some kind of god, call me unhuman, and just annoy me. I hate them and they made me like this," Tsumi murmured and put her weapon in the holder. "To be mean and cold-hearted. But I have no problem with being out here." She continued and glanced over at Masumi who had nodded.

"Oof." Yuki tripped over her own feet and fell on the ground. "Darn it." She stood up only to trip again. And this time she just sat there, looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Kaos saw Yuki on the ground below him. He circled over her and screeched a greeting.

ps: You probably dont care but I've added some pix to the first post (The one that explains the rp). I put pix of the village and such.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:45 pm

I gtg. Bye!
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:46 pm

((M'Kay. I seen them. Awweh, buh bye.))

Yuki saw Kaos and smiled widely. "Hiya!" She yelled to him.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:26 pm

((oh, Okay ^-^))

Kaos scrreched again. He dived down just above her head then back up again and did so carefully dodging trees.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:45 pm

Yuki stood up and tried jumping up to reach him. She giggled slightly and fell back a third time. She took a deep breath and placed her hands on her stomach while she laid there.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Kaos landed and trotted in circles around her. He squaked and it sounded a little as if he was laughing with her.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:54 pm

"It's lonely out here." Yuki said as she got before dusting herself off. She turned to Kaos and started chasing after him. "Come here!" She squealed and stretched out her arm, trying to reach for his tail.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:09 pm

Kaos squaked happily and ran in circles to avoid her grasp. He didnt run to fast though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next