Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:57 pm

"GAH!" Vince looked at Yuki in surprise, "What the-?!.. Do I know you?" He tried to pull her off his back.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:01 pm

I gtg. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

Location : Ponyville...In Kaname Kuran's Room...Home...Japan. I can be anywhere. :3

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Yuki giggled slightly and wrapped her arms around Vince's neck so he couldn't try to get her off. She poked his cheek and smiled widely. "Of course you know me. I'm Yuki." She said happily and nuzzled her head on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:45 pm

Vince gave up trying to get her off. "I dont think we've ever met..." He was slightly frustrated. Kaos watched the humans from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

Location : Ponyville...In Kaname Kuran's Room...Home...Japan. I can be anywhere. :3

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:12 pm

Yuki shook her head. "Well, now we have. What's your name?" She asked curiously and jumped off him before tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:17 pm

"My name's Vincent but most people call me Vince...Nice to meet you Yuki" He smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:21 pm

"It's so nice to meet you too." Yuki smiled in return and hugged him randomly. "You have a cute smile too. I like you!" She exclaimed and grabbed his hand, glancing a Tsumi who was just about to leave. "And that's my friend over there, Tsumi."
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:23 pm

Aww crap. I gotta go. Buh bye. D:
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:30 pm

He chuckled a little and waved at Tsumi.

Awe. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:32 pm

Tsumi didn't wave back or even act like she noticed it. She walked up to Yuki and pulled her away from Vince. "Eh, sorry about her." She murmured and glanced down at Yuki who smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Vince chuckled, "Its alright. She's not being to bothersom" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:57 pm

Tsumi looked at him strangely for a minute but realized he wasn't as cold-hearted as her. He must have had different thoughts about Yuki then she did so there was no need to make a scene. "I see. Well then, you can take her." She lightly pushed her to Vince and pushed a strand of her hair back. "She's already a hassle for me and I don't want her coming with me," She turned and clipped the bow back in it's holder before continuing, "Or me coming with her...." She mumbled and began walking off.

Yuki stomped her foot angrily on the ground and glared at Tsumi. "Stop being such a meany Tsumi! I wanted to take you to Masumi because he wanted to be your partner. It's dangerous out there!" She yelled to her and crossed her arms over her chest, huffing. "She is so stubborn and wait, what was I doing here again?" She blinked a few times already forgetting.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Vince looked back and forth between the two of them. "Errrrr..." He wasnt sure what to do. "I dont really need..or want...A tag-along either..No offence Yuki"
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:09 pm

Yuki looked up at Vince and sniffled. "I understand. No one wants a clumsy, weird girl like me." She wiped her eyes and headed towards the exit of the village. She saw Harley walk up to her and lay down so she could ride on him. She shook her head no and brushed past him without saying a word. Harley and Yuki soon disappeared into the forest.

Tsumi watched Yuki leave and shook her head. She took a deep breath and focused back on what was really important now...getting the heck out of here. "Tsumi-san before you leave I want you to take this." A village girl said as she walked up to her, holding out a large necklace. "I over heard what that girl was saying about Masumi the unicorn. He's special and I'm surprised he chose you...so take this and put this on him." She bowed her head.

Tsumi turned to her and grabbed the necklace out of her hand. "Whatever..." She said bluntly and began walking away.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Vince sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He shook his head and walked away, feeling bad.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Tsumi was out of the village still having no clue where she was going to go and what she was going to do. She looked at the necklace in her hand and tossed it over to a rock. She wasn't about to do anything for anybody right now. She walked over to a tree and watched the sky as it began to rain. "Now what...?" She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:28 pm

Kaos trotted through the forest with a freshly killed rabbit in his beak. He looked for a safe place to eat it, away from any scavengers.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:33 pm

Harley used his giant wing as an umbrella for Yuki as they made their way through the forest. His tail swayed back and forth and his strides were firm with every step. He glanced down at Yuki sensing she was trouble. Smelling blood, he stopped and scanned the area with his eyes.

"What is it Harley-sama?" Yuki asked, stopping when he stopped and moved closer to him.

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:37 pm

Kaos found a dry place under a tree to eat his dinner. His ears twitched at the sound of footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:43 pm

(Quick question. Are griffins and hippogriffs enemies, friends, or do they just ignore each other? O.O)

Yuki shook Harley. "Why aren't you answering me?" She whined slightly and poked his side over and over again until he looked over at her.

Harley laid down to be her height and shook his head. He pushed her lightly to a tree so she could hide under it. And not as much rain would get on her. He stood back up and turned his head to where the hippogriff was at.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:48 pm

(Idk but i would assume they ignore eachother unless one gets in the others way or something..Its all just sorta...theoretical.....Hippogriffs are bigger tho))

Kaos stood under the tree watching the griffin. His head was low and he glared.

Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:52 pm

I gtg. Bye
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:53 pm

(M'kay. And awweh buh bye. D:)

Harley glanced at the hippogriff and backed up slowly. He flapped his wings towards Kaos and glared as well. He was tensed now and ready to fight if he had to.

Yuki was too busy in her own little world to notice what Harley was doing.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Kaos screeched and stood tall and intimidating. Glaring down at Harley.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:39 pm

Harley still glared but began backing up just in case the hippogriff started to attack. He still flapped his wings trying to make himself look stronger than he his. He squaked a tad bit to get Yuki's attention.

Masumi leaped out of the bushes and came in between the two creatures. He stomped his foot harshly and neighed loudly to the hippogriif. His horn glowed slightly. "Stop this nonsense...." He spoke telepathically to the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)   Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mythical Creatures RP (Semi-Lit.)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next