Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:37 pm

(*tackles chu and hugs chu very tight* >:l rawr! bella do none of your family members or your friends or whatever have phones or computers or tablets or anything? when ur phone dies you can ask if you can steal theirs every once in a while so you don't make us think ur dead ;-; )
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:41 pm

(I steal my moms phone sometimes. But everytime I had to get off, I remembered here. Then I couldn't get back on ;-; )
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:41 pm

(o3o)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:44 pm

(o3o see, that's why i like getting addicted to things. it's always the first thing i think of when i use the internet x3)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:53 pm

(brb, gonna shower and stuff)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:04 pm

(alrighty then)

She pushed at his face with her paws, claws puncturing his skin, as she tried but failed to unclasp his jaws on her neck. She pushed against his body with her hind legs and beat her wings on him.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:44 pm

He used his weight to push her over to her side, ignoring her claws tore his skin. He put one paw on her chest to hold her down but never released his grip on her neck.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:55 pm

She thrashed and continued to beat him with her wings and trying to claw at his face - though it was harder now that she was on her side - growling the whole time, but after a minute, her growling stopped, her wings halted, and her posture in general relaxed. Her eyes widened and she took her paw off of his face quickly.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:08 pm

He was wincing, eyes closed, as he took the beating of her struggles. Despite everything, he still did his best not to hurt her as the mood swing passed. When she was no longer clawing at him, he opened his eyes to look at her.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:20 pm

She put her head down with a sigh and closed her eyes. "Oh crud. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:37 pm

He let go of her and sat down. "It's fine.. I'd rather it be me than half the forest.." He gave her a soft, reassuring smile. "Really, don't worry about it. I'm fine."
(I gotta get to bed so I'll ttyl. Maybe tomorrow. But I have a friend coming over sometime after school)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:55 pm

She opened her eyes, looked up at him, and grimaced, "I'd rather it be half the forest than you." She sat up slowly, then cringed with pain from her leg. She ignored it though and examined the cuts in Naphiro's face. A few small beads of blood had appeared on them, and she gently licked them away.
(alrighty then. I'll be gone/busy most of the day anyway. goodnight :3)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:25 pm

He sighed, "If poachers were near by and they heard you.. I'd rather it have been me.." He looked at her and watched as she licked the wounds on his face.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 4:01 pm

"I suppose I see your reasoning... But I'd still rather it be the forest." Her eyes met his, and she blushed deeply and immediately stopped licking him. Her ears went back and she backed away a little. "Eh heh heh... sorry."
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 4:22 pm

He chuckled lightly, "Eh.. It's fine."

(I'll be back later. At the store)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 4:57 pm

She stood there, blushing deeply, in an awkward silence for a moment, very self conscious; then she lost what little nerve she had left and launched herself into the sky. She started flying back very quickly in the direction of the pack, desperately fighting back a small smile.

(alrighty then.)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:24 pm

He just continued to sit there for a moment, a little bit stunned that she flew off so quickly. He stood up and flew off behind her.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:21 pm

She glanced back and saw him following her, so she dove down through the trees and circled around backwards, so she was flying underneath him but with the canopy of trees between them. She had forgotten about her injured wings till then, but ignored it; now that she had gotten used to the slightly more difficult flight, it wasn't as hard on her. She looked up at him through the leaves and smiled.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:33 pm

He flew above the trees, occasionally glancing down below him. Every once in a while, he would catch a glimpse of her through the leaves. He smiled a little and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:45 am

After a minute or two, they reached the clearing. She burst through the trees and gently glided to the ground. She glanced back at Naphiro to see if he was coming.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:50 am

Naphiro reached the clearing shortly after she did. He didn't struggle as much with landing on three legs as he had before, since he was getting used to it already.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:55 am

She had barely been there for 20 seconds, before the chipmunk came rushing from the forest and jumped up on her head. She flinched from surprise, then rolled her eyes and laughed. She yawned, then walked over to an empty cave, curled up, let out a sigh, and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:06 am

Naphiro walked over towards an empty part of the cave, chuckling a little as he saw the chipmunk running for Sparks. Kraitos saw him and gave him a questioning look as he noticed the scratches on his face. Naphiro ignored him and curled up on the cave floor. He yawned and his eyes slowly blinked closed.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:13 am

Spark peeked open her eyes and noticed Kraitos looking at Naphiro. She looked over at Naphiro, and felt a light pang of guilt. She felt bad for hurting him, but remembered him saying that he'd rather it was him than the forest. She smiled slightly and closed her eyes again, and fell asleep in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:20 am

Kraitos sighed and glanced over at Sparks then back at Naphiro. He shook his head and went to lay down in the cave to sleep. Naphiro snored softly as he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next