Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Bella swished her tail and backed off of Navi laughing
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:22 pm

Brb. I'm not feeling well all of a sudden..
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:36 pm

(alrighty then, hopes you feel better)

Spark glanced back at Naphiro, smiling, then jumped up into the tree after the squirrel.

When Bella backed up, Navi stood and shook her fur, then pounced ("Yaaaa!") and latched onto Bella's face.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:52 pm

(I think whatever it was has passed.. But I might not stay on too late today.)

Naphiro laughed and took off behind her.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:00 pm

(okay, then.)

The squirrel, horrified that she was still coming after him, ran up the tree as fast as his little legs could go. Spark followed close behind, snapping at its heels as it climbed. She could have easily snapped it up but she instead decided to let it run.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:05 pm

(my headache is actually starting to go away now.. o3o meds must be working)

Naphiro laughed and ran behind Sparks. He was careful not to step on any weak branches.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:08 pm

(hurray for drugs! ^.^)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:20 pm

(yay! Lol xD)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:28 pm

(haha xD)

The squirrel raced up to the top of the tree, then took a flying leap to another tree, climbed down, and ran away before they could even reach the other tree. Spark followed through the other tree anyway, and landed on the ground. She saw the squirrel running away in terror and laughed, but she let the poor critter go.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:37 pm

(lol XD)

Naphiro landed next to her, laughing.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:40 pm

(sorry my posts are a bit lacking at the moment. Multitasking is so hard >_<)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:52 pm

(ikr. i'm attempting to have about 5 conversations right now, only succeeding with 2 >_<)

Spark sat down and watched the squirrel run away. She glanced sideways at Naphiro, smiling slightly, then yelped and flinched as she saw the chipmunk once again launching its body and landing on her face.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:03 pm

(I don't even know how many people I'm talking to right now >_<)

Naphiro looked over at her, smiling. He sat down next to her. He laughed as the chipmunk appeared again out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:11 pm

(if it makes it any easier, we can stop roleplaying for now and pick up again later x3)

Spark glared up at the chipmunk, who was squeaking on her head. "Darn you, chipmunk!"
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:18 pm

(Nah. Things are slowing down a bit... Lol. Now the only problem is my cat that just laid down on my arm ¬_¬)

Naphiro just laughed. "This little guy just keeps popping up, doesn't he."
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:20 pm

(lol. my cats just stand right in front of the computer monitor so i can't see a thing. x3 but i have to go now anyway, so... bye :3)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:30 pm

(lol. My cats just lay on top of me. Since I don't have a computer and I'm usually lying down.. It's usually on my face or arms. And my cat Oliver, if I don't pet him, he'll sit there and poke me with his paw Razz and okay, byes)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:01 pm

(lol xD and that's why i love cats. them crazy kids just won't leave you alone. xD)

Spark flicked her ears, smiling, and chuckled, "That he does." The little creature went down to her nose and balanced there. She crossed her eyes and stared at it.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:31 pm

(I love cats too. cx I have two of them. Boots and Oliver. Oliver is an orange tabby we found in our driveway when he was a kitten. And Boots is a grey and white cat that is the son of one of the cats we used to have that became aggressive and we don't have anymore)

Naphiro chuckled, watching the chipmunk and glancing at Sparks.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:01 pm

(i have too as well; Dude and Tiger. They're brothers, and we rescued them from a kill shelter a few years ago. Dude's mostly white but with a couple black spots and a black tail and top of his head, and Tiger's orange and white... splotches, i suppose you could say, all over. they're both incredible cute, i'll have to post pictures of them >:l i also have a dog, Buddy, and he's the silliest dog i've ever met x3)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:05 pm

(lol. I have a dog too. His name is Wizard cx I've had him since I was 5. He's going deaf and blind.)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:14 pm

(aw.. awesome name tho x3)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:18 pm

(lol. Tis the awesome creativity of a kindergartener and his toddler siblings xD)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:29 pm

(haha x3 i really have no idea what was going through our heads when we named our cat Dude >_<)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:44 pm

(lol. I think it's cool xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next