Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Naphiro's ears twitched as listened in on the conversation. He frowned and sighed, Poor pup...It's heartbreaking to think about all the damage those poachers have been doing He closed his eyes and took a deep breath and let it out in a long sigh.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:17 pm

(sorry, we gotta be getting off the computer now. i'll talk tomorrow. byes! Razz )
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:18 pm

(Okie! Byes! :3)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:07 pm

(Midna just pointed out that she accidentally wrote "All but 5 escaped"... she meant to say only five >_< lol, whoops.)

Spark laid there, staring out unseeingly at the pack, imagining how Navi must have felt watching her family being slaughtered right before her eyes. She imagined how she would have felt if that had been her family - who she couldn't even remember, so there was a possibility her family had perished the same way. She shuddered, and tried to think of something else, but without much luck. She couldn't stop thinking of the terror that must have been running through Navi's mind. A few tears swelled up in her eyes, thinking of the horrors that the poor pup had experienced, but she blinked them away, shook her head and sighed. She glanced at the pup curled up against her, and laid her head down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:30 pm

(lol, I actually read it that way xD the way it was meant, I mean)

Naphiro watched the pack moving about, doing their usual things. They haven't lost anyone yet but there were too many close calls. These caves were the closest to safety they had. With its narrow passages and tunnels, it was easy to hide or to get lost in. He glanced over at Navi and Spark. Hopefully we'll be safe here.. I can't imagine how much stress Navi has already gone through.. He couldn't imagine losing his family so young or in such a terrible way. He frowned and shook his head, as if it would clear his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:52 pm

(lol it's all good, then, all three of us failed x3)

Thinking back to when the birds had attacked the pack, she thought, I'm just glad we were capable of fighting them. She looked around at the pack as they went about their normal daily stuff, her gaze resting on Naphiro. She looked at him for a few seconds, momentarily distracted from the dark thoughts of death and slaughtered packs; then saw him as he looked over at her, and quickly glanced away, repressing a small smile.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:56 pm

He smiled a little as he glanced over at Spark again. We've survived two poacher attacks so far.. I'm sure we'll be fine.. He lay down and rested his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:00 pm

Slowly and carefully - being careful to not wake Navi, and being careful because of her injured leg - Spark unwrapped herself from around Navi and stood. She stretched, then walked into the trees, deciding to go for a little walk through the woods. She smelled the chipmunk running towards her, and braced herself for it to launch itself at her face as usual; but the little chimpunk went running right underneath her, with another chipmunk running with him. She grinned. It appears the little chipmunk has a Mrs. Chipmunk! She watched them run by and laughed, then continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:41 pm

(NFNWJCBWUFBWHX SPALKEH! *tackles her and stays wrapped around her*)
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:59 pm

Naphiro yawns and stretches out on the ground. He looks over at Sparks as he catches her movement out of the corner of his eye. He lifts his head up a little.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:05 pm

(SKRFJHGBLWEIRHGLKJ BELLA OH MA FUDGE *hugs her* DID YOU GET YOUR PHONE FIXED?!?!?!?)

Spark walks around in the forest for about half an hour, just roaming about for something to do. Finding nothing, she starts running, to get a bit of exercise.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:24 pm

Naphiro stands up, glancing at Navi as she sleeps where Spark left her. He stretches out his injured leg, wincing a little, and starts to walk around the small clearing near the cave.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:57 pm

(Watched this movie today and thought you guys might like it [[LINK]] It's an anime thing and it's Japanese with English subtitles)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 6:56 pm

She didn't stay running for long; with little use of her left leg, she had to overwork her right, and after just a few minutes her right leg started to tire and hurt. So she limped rather awkwardly to a halt, then turned her head and found the pack's scent in the air, and started making her way back to the clearing. After a minute she arrived; she went and sat down on a soft patch of grass and watched the pack moving about in their normal daily activities.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:42 pm

Naphiro watched as Spark returned to the clearing. He walked a little more, before coming to stop in a patch of grassy shade area and sitting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.   A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Matter of Life and Death (wolf pack rp) Semi-Lit. - see original post for info.
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13