Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rali's drawing stuffs :3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 Empty
PostSubject: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:52 am

In this topic, Imma post a bunch of stuff that i draw or pictures I make on the computer. Really dunno why... suppose most people don't care about it or my artwork, but I really like drawing and I like showing people. So too bad for all you haters that might read this! >:l

And I'd like to say, with any pictures I make on the computer, I don't own them and I didn't draw them, unless stated otherwise. So don't give me all the credit, and if there are signatures and whatever, I will leave them on.

Last edited by rmf711 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:57 am

Imma start with a drawing I did of the wolf I am in Erik's rp, Sparks. Obviously not shaded or colored, but that's usually when things go wrong... so i wanted to post this first, just in case.
Rali's drawing stuffs :3 Sparks10

I'm quite proud of this... I know other people that can do a whole lot better, but honestly I haven't drawn a good wolf in forever x3 Been drawin' too many dragons. But i think this turned out well.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:59 am

(another note... All of these things, except for the computer made ones, look a ton better in real life, because for some stupid reason my printer makes pencil lines look really bad and weird and faint and stuff.)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:07 pm

I am sad now. I was right; coloring it was where it went wrong. It looks horrible. Sad Oh well, moving on.
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Rali im sure it still looks amazing! :3 and purple rali, dont forget the purple :3 oh u should post the picture of arketá!
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:21 pm

No, trust me, it looks awful. But i still have the uncolored version that looks good, at least. But it's not the same as having the original, on paper :c
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:33 pm

Alright, here's Arketá, from egg to very young dragon.

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 Arketa10
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:35 pm

it ish bootyful lari :3 im so adorable, ty lots and lots
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:35 pm

And for the heck of it, here's my Chikorita, Bayleef, and Meganium picture i had as my avatar for a bit. Made it myself, of course :3

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 Chikor10
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:36 pm

and you ish very welcome, bella :3 that picture is actually just what i use to visualize the color scheme of all the dragons i have, so yeah, ur not alone. they're all cute, except with different colors and all that.
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:37 pm

that one i like alot too, i have a bayleef named fizzle on one of my pokemanz games :3
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:39 pm

x3 fizzle. mine's called Tamani. ish from a book, called Wings
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:03 pm

btw, i'm open to suggestions or requests as to what to draw. Sometimes it's hard to come up with something, cause i usually only draw stuff i like, but most of that involves people, and i can't draw people well :c
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:06 pm

sparkeh u should draw plusle and minun :3
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:13 pm

ermagerd yes ;-;
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:14 pm

i might die several times from cuteness overload while drawing it, though ;-;
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:15 pm

doooo eeeet so i can save it to my phone :333 btw have u ever heard of any songs by he is we?
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:20 pm

He is we? nu...
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Search blame it on the rain, sparkeh ish a good song and ive been in the situation
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:33 pm

lol i saw on deviantart once, there was this chick, she drew David Tennant as the Doctor (bella i will make you watch Doctor Who one day, mark my words >:l ) and she said the whole time she was drawing it she couldn't stop blushing x3 i just couldn't stop laughing. (i wouldn't be so girly as to call it giggling, tho o_0 that might be slightly disturbing.)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:05 pm

Here's da Plusle and Minun :3 me hopes you like! My stupid scanner made the yellow look all weird and the blue too light :c

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 Plusle10

And yes, i died several times while drawing it. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:18 pm

ish fabulous sparkeh! x3 i lub eet so much!
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:20 pm

ikr! ish so cute imma die again x3 even my brother, who isn't really one to give compliments often (well, legitament ones, anyway), said it was really cool. and if he gives a compliment, you know it's cool. I'm actually surprised how well it turned out :3
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:25 pm

hm..wut next for chu to draw..i actually have to ocs for the flipnote hatena that are cute...maybe i could draw them for chu :3
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:26 pm

ocs? ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rali's drawing stuffs :3
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next