Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rali's drawing stuffs :3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 Dddrag10
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:06 pm

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 Ddddra13

Dunno why this is so blurry... it doesn't look like this anywhere other than on this website >_<
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:21 pm

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 Wolves10
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:31 pm

Some Weeping Angels :3 cause Weeping Angels are kewl. That reminds me, BELLA DON'T FORGET TO TRY TO WATCH BLINK TONIGHT!!!

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 Weepin11  Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 Weepin16

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 Weepin13  Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 Weepin14

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 Weepin15  Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 Weepin17

Okay, this one's just kind of creepy... but oh well. x3

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 Weepin18
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:57 pm

Don't you know? Images of weeping angels, become angels! D: you've killed us all

lol xD jk. Those are cool though cx
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:03 pm

Haha, that was my plan all along, of course! x3 and thanks ^.^ not really that great.. the dragons are way better... but weeping angels are cool as it is, so yeah Razz 
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:17 pm

Lol. Weeping angels are awesome. Probably the best who villains. At least the scariest. ._. Like scariest idea of a weeping angel.. The statue of liberty o.o
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:25 pm

ikr ._. Imagine... if Doctor Who was real, and the weeping angels existed... and if all the statues of the world were actually weeping angels... we'd be doomed >_< but actually... if Doctor Who was real... i wouldn't want to live on Earth anymore, and least of all in London... cause really, think about all the aliens on and under the Earth... At the core, the Racnoss ship... above that, the Silurians... above that, the Silence.. at the surface... millions x3 even without the angels, we'd be doomed anyway cx
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Well, maybe. But if it all was real, the doctor would save the day cx
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:51 pm

Yeah, that's true x3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:55 pm

Yush it is o3o lol
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:58 pm

And cause I want to continue the Who trend, here's the TARDIS.

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 The_ta11
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:21 pm

Another TARDIS :3 This one I made with thin poster board and a pair of scissors. When I finished this project, I really didn't like scissors anymore. >_<

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 The_ta13
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:44 pm

Scissors really don't work well with that kinda thing o.o
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:52 pm

No, they really don't >_< But other than the scissors being stupid, I'd say it was alright.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:56 pm

Yeah. Lol. It looks pretty cool too.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:08 pm

Thanks ^.^ sorry if I'm taking a while to respond, I'm watching Potter Puppet Pals (lol) on youtube.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:20 pm

Lol. Those are funny
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:29 pm

My new project! This isn't actually my origami, mine's still a work in progress. But this is a picture of what I'm making:
Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 Roman_10

Though it doesn't really look like it, it's one of the most difficult designs I've ever done, for sure; beat only by a few, like these:

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 Origam10     Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 Roman_11     Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 Origam11
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:32 pm

That's a lot of paper folding o.o
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:33 pm

Lol ikr x3 that's why those three are nigh on impossible.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Wow... I just remembered.. I completely forgot I'd done some dollar bill origami... I'll have to post that >:l cause THAT is probably the hardest origami I've ever folded. Simply because it's so small.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Lol. Yeah. You should post it Razz
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:17 pm

lol. completely random and entirely off topic, but I love doing these things x3 really don't know why.

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 Doctor10

1. Fav Doctor: 10th or 11th
2. Fav Companion: Donna Noble
3. Least fav companion: Martha Jones
4. Fav villain: The Master
5. Least fav villain: Adipose
6. Favorite special episode: The End of Time, part 1 and 2
7. Favorite season: 5 of New Who
8. Saddest Moment:
Rose: *crying* "I love you!"
The Doctor: "Quite right, too?"
Rose: *nods*
The Doctor: "And, I suppose... It's my last chance to say it... Rose Tyler-" *projection blips out*

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 T-t10  Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 -12
9. Funniest Moment: "Urgh, I'm STILL not ginger!"
10. Favorite quote: "I'm being really brilliant up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point of having you all?"
OR
Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 Lol10
11. Scariest villain: The Weeping Angels
12. Favorite ship: Rose/the Doctor
13. Least fav ship: John Smith/that one nurse lady that i forget the name of in Family of Blood
14. Fav actor: David Tennant
15. Fav actress: Catherine Tate (Donna Noble) or Alex Kingston (River Song)
16. Fav writer: Steven Moffat
17. Fav alien: Silurians
18. Sassiest character: Donna Noble
19. Most B.A. character: The Doctor
20. Character most like me: 11th Doctor
21. Character I'd like to see again: Sally Sparrow- PLEASE, MOFFAT!!!!
22. Fav theme song: 11th Doctor, season 5 and 6
23. Fav catchphrase: “Allons-y!”
24. Fav friendship: Donna Noble and the Doctor
25. Fav gadget: the Timey Wimey detector ^.^
Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 Timey_11
26. Fav episode EVAH: Blink, of course!
27. Most annoying character: Rose Tyler (she says the word "Doctor" way too much. >_<)
28. Fav season finale: The End of Time, part 1 and 2
29. Character I'd like to date: Probably the Doctor, 10th or 11th x3
30. When did I start watching Doctor Who?: Actually... I think exactly a year and a half ago.

Last edited by <>Icingdeath<> on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:32 pm

Lol. Btw, I think that when it says "ship" it means relation"ship" as in couple. XD it's modern day slang.. I don't think it's ship as in spaceship
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rali's drawing stuffs :3
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next