Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rali's drawing stuffs :3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:13 am

Yay. My arm is fine now, and i'd say the picture is coming along nicely. I have Vaporeon, Flareon, and Espeon all finished, but not really sure if i'll post it now... Not looking as good as i would've hoped x3 I'm better at origami than i am drawing. So, i decided i'm going to also take pictures of my origami and post that too :3
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:18 am

Yey >_< i'm being tortured by thorin, sparkeh ._. I told him birds suck and that ferrets are better and now he wont leave me alone ._.'
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:20 pm

To start us off, here's one of the more simple origami designs I've folded.

basic swan:
Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 04910

after a few minutes of enhancing:
Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 05010

after quite a while of enhancing (but also a different model, i wanted to keep the one above ^.^):
Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 05110

These were all really simple compared to the other stuff i've done, but i wanted to start out small. :3
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:21 pm

Ugh, that quality's terrible... darn you, ipod camera >:l
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:24 pm

And P.S... Bella, to quote the "There goes a [some sort of vehicle]" videos... you shudn't-a done that!
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:27 pm

ish very bootiful lari :3 and ferrets are better lari >:d
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Sometimes they are... but not usually. A bald eagle or a vulture or a hawk or most kinds of owls would eat your ferret. And it's not nice to say something that someone likes sucks. It just offends them and makes them angry. It's your fault you're being harassed now.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:33 pm

(sorry, i wasn't saying that as a friend. i was saying as more of a mother-like "you did it to yourself and now you pay the consequences". >_<)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:35 pm

Here's something a bit better... a wolf head :3

closed:
Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 05210

open:
Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 05310

Urgh quality why do you have to be so bad!!!
and yes, that is my hand x3 Isn't it fabulous?
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:47 pm

So fabulous lari >_< and i didnt say birds sucked, i just said ferrets were better. and we were joking around ._.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:48 pm

And here are those same pictures when edited on the computer to look like paintings x3

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 04911

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 05011

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 05111

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 05211

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 05311
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Still, it's rude. Even if you didn't say it, it still sounds like to other people that you meant it.
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:50 pm

oi, rali it sounds like i have a big sister when i dont ._.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:56 pm

x3 maybe you do. And technically speaking you should be the big sister, you're two years older than me. But people tell me i'm, like, seriously very mature for my age... ._.

And even if you didn't mean to be rude, and even if you still think you're right, you should still respect people's likes and preferences and opinions. You don't have to like birds and Thorin doesn't have to like ferrets; to each his/her own, and you should leave it at that. Arguing about it is just pointless and only upsets people...
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:01 pm

And here's my famous dragon ^.^ (well, not really mine; the other version of dragon i make often is my own creation, but this i found in a youtube video. some little Asian dude made it, a think...)

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 05410

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 05510
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:09 pm

Now this is just totally epic o_o i made this of the bottom picture of the dragon above obviously, but edited like this it looks like it's a shadow o_0 so cool.

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 Shadow10
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:56 am

This is my pointillism portrait drawing of Humphrey Bogart. Before i tell you how i did this though, i want you to guess what this is made of Wink

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 00110

There are many things i could have done to make this better and more accurate, but life was rough and hectic at the time, and what i made it with isn't really reversible. So, guess what it is!
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:58 am

And i was never really that good at faces... People tell me that i'm spectacular at shading when i want to be, but sometimes i feel that's really the only thing i can do right x3
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:02 am

So this is the picture i had to base it off of. Yeah, the eyes are terrible, and kinda funny story how the entire face ended up being shifted upward an entire inch... (in real life that is, this was a very, VERY big drawing.) But yeah, I'd say the hat's pretty cool and the jacket's nice... Especially considering with what i made the picture out of anyway Wink

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 Humphr11
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am

And i am very bored this morning, so I'm just going to continue and post this dragon here. Not the best dragon i've ever drawn... legs are far too small, wings're a bit funny... but considering this was drawn in Sharpie and ENTIRELY COMPRISED OF WORDS, i'd say i did alright!

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 00910
Urgh, quality's bad again...

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 01010
Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 01110
Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 01210
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:00 am

Good gods lari you're amazing o_o like..woah..so fabulous >_< woah is the only word that i can use to describe it right now ._.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:01 am

x3 lol thankies! Any guesses as to what Bogart's made of?
Back to top Go down
Bellazthebest
Writer's Apprentice
Writer's Apprentice
Bellazthebest

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:04 am

im actually not that good at guessing >_< i would never even guess if the picture were with me irl ._. Its really good though
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:08 am

Haha, thanks! ^.^ But anyway, you probably never would have guessed it...

FINGERPRINTS.
Permanent ink pad fingerprints. THAT'S why it has to be so huge! And that's why the eyes look so terrible, too >_< It took about... i think, 3 weeks to finish the whole thing. Some close ups of the fingerprints...

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 00610

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 00710
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:09 am

UUUUURGH PICTURES WHY YOU SO BLURRY!!!! You can hardly see the fingerprints ;-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rali's drawing stuffs :3
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next