Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rali's drawing stuffs :3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Well, most of the stuff I have on here is regular colored pencils.. Like, crayola o3o But if you want my honesty, a lot of practice and taking your time.. I've been drawing since elementary school and colored pencil has always been one of my,favorite medias to use...
Some tips... Uuuhh... I haven't been asked my coloring techniques before... Now I use some kinda expensive artist colored pencils called Prismacolor... I took some of my art classes stash of them.. Shh! It's a secret. Lol.. Off topic.. I draw out where each marking is. Shading I,do with a slightly darker shade of whatever color I'm using or sometimes just pressing harder with the pencil.. And I usually press hard with colors and make sure there's no visible paper texture.. Umm.. Yeah.. Maybe I'll draw a coloring tutorial because it's hard to put things into words o3o

But that's a pretty good drawing though.. I was a terrible artist back in Junior High and elementary school Razz
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Lol. You say that like everyone else hasn't been drawing since elementary... But yeah, I get what you're saying. I typically just do grayscale graphite or charcoal drawings; sometimes painting, too. And I often use a black pen for outlines. I remember times when my older brother, Brian, would need colored pencils for school or something (weird; he isn't even in an art class) and he'll ask me. I wouldn't have any, and he'd be like, "You're taking an art class, why wouldn't you have colored pencils?" And I'm all like, "Honestly Brian, this isn't first grade; it's a High Art class. We're actually, like, doing this thing called studying." No one really understands how much we were actually learning in that class. -_- And how much work it was... And I was the youngest in the class, too :3 it was meant for homeschooled high schoolers, but I was just too good for them middle schoolers Cool lol.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:48 pm

And thanks. I wouldn't really say I'm that much better currently x3 but it's a good start. I'm getting there. however slowly Razz
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:01 pm

Lol. Yeah, good point but I mean as in I've actually done it as a hobby and everything since then. I've actually cared about art and stuff.. There's some people that just magically start off awesome with art... Like this girl in my art class ¬_¬ My teacher put me across from her as an assigned seat.. I'm glad we don't have to sit in our assigned seats cuz watching her kills my self esteem.. She's been beyond good since elementary school and keeps getting better.. And faster.

Lol. You need colored pencils and stuff in a lot of classes, for projects and stuff.. My school/teachers have most of the supplies we need tho.. Like, my art class has all kinds of paint, colored pencils, markers, charcoal, pastels, etc etc etc.. I'm in an advanced art class right now and it's really small. Including myself, there's only 7 people.. And 2 others that have to have it a different period because of their schedules.
I'm really excited to do the project I started today.. We have to do 12 themed drawings and mine are all based on songs..
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:41 am

Yeah, I know. There was this one guy in my art class of four, his name's Pieter, he is an AMAZING artist. On the first day, we were supposed to bring artsy stuff to show what we had done so far (i brought my dragon concept art, my duct tape wallet, and then a ton of my origami :3 ), and he just blew me away. He drew an angel for his girlfriend, and it looked incredible. Absolutely beautiful.. (but his really amazing hobby was magic tricks. He could do things with cards I had never seen before, and gave me a lot more respect for magicians x3 )
Pffft, 7 people? In my homeschool group classes, I've had classes that were 3-4 students, including myself. But yeah, I get what you mean; seven is a pretty small amount for public school.
That sounds really cool... What songs are you basing them off of?
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:02 am

The girl in my class, Jennifer.. She had one of her projects done in one class period.. It was a charcoal drawing of some girl with a hood.. It looked awesome..
and considering we have a school of about 700 or so.. 7 is rather small..
The first one I finished yesterday is of Heaven by Abandon All Ships, specifically the line "I should have known that your wings were sewn".
The one I started yesterday is Dance With The Devil by Breaking Benjamin.
But I also have sketches for Take One Last Breath by Abandon All Ships, Tentacles by Ghost Town, and Sanctuary from Kingdom Hearts.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:13 am

Oh wow... jeez, she must be good. And those do sound pretty cool c: maybe you could post pictures of them?
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:29 am

She's frickin' incredible.. She's so good that I can't even watch her or else it destroys all my motivation to work on my art. She has already gotten her second project mostly done and it's a bigger piece done with cross hatching which is not easy at all.. One time she didn't even sketch a drawing out on the paper. She just started coloring right away.. It's crazy! D: if I can show you something she's done before I will.

I probably will put them on here.. Dance With The Devil is currently my personal favorite. Even with just the sketch I have done and the undetailed line work I have started on the actual thing. I'm excited to do it.. I have to have my first 3 done by the 6th of September.

PS: I may poof now and then.. Watching anime Razz
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Urgh. I hate my camera. I drew a picture using both graphite and charcoal, but I don't want the scanner glass to touch it, or the charcoal will smudge. So I took a picture of it instead; it took about 60 pictures to get one that wasn't blurry and where you could see what the subject was, and then it turned off and refused to turn back on for no reason. And then it was taunting me by ending a recording I was trying to make 3 seconds after I started recording, and refusing to let me view pictures or videos or anything. And now it's being so retarded it doesn't even realize it's connected to the computer. WORK, YOU STUPID PIECE OF CRAP, WORK!
So yeah, anyway... right now I'm trying to retrieve the picture so I can post it >_<
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Wow o.O Sounds like it's being quite a pain
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:16 pm

It is. -_- It's never really been all that reliable, but it's not usually this agravatingly stupid. It always works in the end... just takes a lot of coaxing to get it to work. >.<
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:27 pm

Lol. I see
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:08 am

Yesterday I decided I was going to teach myself to draw better wolves. Here are the results so far :3 Much better than the last winged wolf I did. Though I can never get the front view correct... Especially with the face. I can't do front view heads well.
Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 Wolf_c10

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 Wolf_c10
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 1:18 pm

I can't do front views very well either xP Not on canines because the perspective is difficult.. But very nice ^.^
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 1:20 pm

I'm gonna have to upload some of my art projects on here for you to see. The one I'm working on now is my favorite so far cx and I'm not even half way done with it xP
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:13 pm

I can't really draw much of anything well other than canines. x3 I'm usually pretty good with front views of wolves' bodies -though this time I made the front legs rather bad - just not the faces. I'm good with the foreshortening of the body and the diminished size and the placing of the back legs. But thanks anyway Razz

Yes, please! I really want to see them c: I bet they look awesome.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:34 pm

I hate faces in general o3o Making them even and proportional is a pain sometimes.. Like, drawing one eye bigger than the other.. XP

and I will, you'll just have to wait until they're finished Razz I should have the first three done by September 6th (that's the deadline anyway ¬_¬)
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:35 pm

Yeah, same here. That's why I'm usually so bad at drawing humans. I can do the body's proportions fine, but it's the faces that I can't do. So, naturally, it ruins the entire picture x3 So basically I only draw girls that are like, really depressed, so their head is bowed and their hair is hiding their face. My easy way out x3

*le sigh* Fine. cx I'll just have to wait, then. Are they coming along nicely?
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:07 pm

Lol. I just draw profile views or make hair over one eye xP

A little slower than I would like but they look good. That's what matters. I have about one and 1/3 done xP I haven't even started the third one yet.. Tomorrow in class we're having a birthday party for one of the girls in the class so that will be less work time for us but we get sweets so it's all good xD
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:55 pm

Haha xD Don't worry, I bet they'll turn out to be just fine. Well, on time anyway; I bet they'll be more than fine, knowing your skills Razz
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:37 pm

Even if they do turn out well.. It probably won't be on time xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rali's drawing stuffs :3
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7