Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Hey! Not a member yet of Roleplaying for Dummiz? Join! Already a member? They log-in you silly goose! ^_^
Roleplaying For Dummiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying for Dummiz is a simple site to express your feelings and thoughts through writings, and through other people! Here you can Roleplay from a tremendous amount of Catergories, and along the way you will be sure to make new friends! Just have fun!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rali's drawing stuffs :3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:24 pm

<_> the other commenters on facebook said their favorite ship as in space ship... >_< people why you confuse me!
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Lol. I would assume it was relationship. That's how I would look at it at least. Just cuz it seems like a tumblr thing Razz
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:08 pm

Bella, don't make me blarghenshniveloplith again. Where are you? :c If you don't show up in the next 3 days, imma have to go on flab and find you.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Here's a Meganium I drew when we were in Florida (because i love Meganium :3). For some reason my scanner always makes the pen/pencil lines really choppy... oh well. It probably doesn't look as bad for you, with the smaller screen and all that.

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 Megani12
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:49 pm

Lol. It still looks choppy on the smaller screen Razz but it's good though.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:53 pm

Hmph. I could probably photoshop it to look better.. but thanks anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Lol. Okay
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:34 pm

I tried replicating this picture with the wolf maker thing... I'd say it went well, considering the limited resources of the maker. I photoshopped it a bit to add the finishing touches.

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 Fabulo12

Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 Fabulo11
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:27 pm

That does look pretty good o3o
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:11 pm

Why thank you sir x3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Your welcome ma'am x3
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:22 pm

lol xD
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:38 pm

Haha xD
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:33 am

Randomly drew this at 2:30 in the morning last night... I had a horrible nightmare, couldn't go back to sleep, didn't want to read, wasn't awake enough to write... so I drew :3 Really though, that nightmare was awful.. I don't actually remember most of it, but i woke up in a cold sweat, shaking all over. I know you were being murdered in the dream, but that's all I can remember Razz
Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 Winged10
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:16 pm

Lol. I was being murdered in your dream?
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:11 pm

Haha, yeah, like I said it was very unpleasant.
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Oh, um... by the way, sometimes my dreams tend to come true... Just so you know, so maybe you should be careful.... I seriously don't want you to die ._. Well, not that i really expect you to.. no one I've dreamed about has died yet >_< but my dreams do turn out to be real once in a while. It's actually kind of creepy.. it's like i can see the future when I'm asleep. Which is both cool, and daunting, at the same time.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:44 pm

Lol. You're the second person to have a dream about me recently.. Lol. And neither of you have even met me in person which is even weirder o3o The other person had a dream about me turning into a fox and jumping on her so that I could beat her at the videogames we were playing o.O but I'll try not to go off dying.. Gonna work on the fox part though ¬_¬ lol
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:12 pm

Made this for my cover page pic on facebook... took a lot of time to get them all perfectly placed and the ovals' colors to overlap.
Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 Cover_11
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:21 pm

Looks cool o3o
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:34 pm

fanks :3 no one really appreciates me or my art anymore... well, my family appreciates me, and my one friend Kaitlyn appreciates me and my art, but my family doesn't really show it and i rarely see Kaitlyn.. so i often don't really count that. So basically you and Bella are the only two that really care anymore Razz  and I hardly see Bella anymore... so really it's just you.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:40 pm

Hmm.. I see.. But my awesomeness counts for like.. A thousand people soo.. ¬_¬ lol xD
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:21 pm

lol yes it does x3 so thousands of people appreciate me. I appreciate that :3
Back to top Go down
EpiclyErik
Author
Author
EpiclyErik

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:24 pm

Lol. cx Yush!
Back to top Go down
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*
Drafter
Drafter
∗*∗ṩραɾкωσℓƒ*∗*

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:10 pm

This is my slightly copied, slightly photoshopped, mostly drawn concept of Bella. This is how I see you, Bella :3 (though the eyes are of a better shape, and the coloring is better, of course. I have some really crappy colored pencils..) Oi, Erik, I've seen your art work that you post on here.. The coloring never looks this terrible - but when I use my colored pencils, it always turns out horrible. (it's not as bad on paper, cause you know, my scanner is seriously messed up. But it still looks bad and not very smooth.) Do you have any tips for coloring or anything? What do you use?
Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 Winged11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rali's drawing stuffs :3   Rali's drawing stuffs :3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rali's drawing stuffs :3
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next